Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:04:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: seth bennet on twitter  (Read 4866 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
seth bennet on twitter
« on November 05, 2011, 07:41:47 pm by dickos1 »
States \"just seen the drfc goals... diouf's strike is nice... not so keen on his celebration though... seemed only to want to celebrate with chimbonda\"

Now to me that reeks of someone looking for a story that just aint there or of someone who has made public he doesnt like the situation at donny and doesnt want to be proved wrong.

I honestly think its ridiculous

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
Re: seth bennet on twitter
« Reply #1 on November 05, 2011, 07:48:37 pm by Albert Trousers »
I like Seth and respect his views but just seen the goals on SSN & Chimbonda was nowhere to be seen on any celebrations, I expect Seth has seen more in depth footage though. Also I believe Pascal is Dioufs best mate so surely they would want to congratulate each other on Any goals scored??

RUPRECHT

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 05, 2011, 07:55:42 pm by RUPRECHT »
grow up Seth u boring fart

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 05, 2011, 08:03:22 pm by dickos1 »
Quote from: \"Albert Trousers\" post=197265
I like Seth and respect his views but just seen the goals on SSN & Chimbonda was nowhere to be seen on any celebrations, I expect Seth has seen more in depth footage though. Also I believe Pascal is Dioufs best mate so surely they would want to congratulate each other on Any goals scored??

Yeah thats what i told him, it happens all the time people running to celebrate with their mate, just a very silly comment to make i think. Probably to engineer some discussion on football heaven next week..

DonnyMark

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 05, 2011, 08:17:31 pm by DonnyMark »
Teamtalk have a picture of Diouf and Sharp celebrating, and on JA606 the Leeds bunch are debating why we can get a player of his quality and they cant. Certainly working for us so far...

Tortuga

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 06, 2011, 10:06:19 am by Tortuga »
[attachment=880]0103291017276400.jpg[/attachment]

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 06, 2011, 10:35:24 am by roverssam1879 »
i generally agree with seths views but on this comment i think he is stiring somthing that has no depth to it, grow up seth.

seems we have become the team people want to see stuggle and fail. i dont mind that, we have always been underdogs and it makes victory and success ever so much sweeter !!

ryanb86

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 06, 2011, 10:35:27 am by ryanb86 »
Quote from: \"Tortuga\" post=197330
[attachment=880]0103291017276400.jpg[/attachment]

seth bennet you tit... where is chombonda :headbang:

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 06, 2011, 12:07:29 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Seth has a real problem with Rovers I'm afraid.

He also gets his facts totally wrong as well!!

PC was not even in the f**king picture!

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on November 06, 2011, 12:13:25 pm by dickos1 »
If anybody wants to follow me on twitter, u can read the utter shite Seth is sending me!! @dickos1

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 06, 2011, 01:31:07 pm by Goldthorpe Rover »
Seth Bennet, Dont like him, will never like him.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 06, 2011, 07:02:36 pm by StocksArmy »
He may be correct but why would he say that? Diouf did celebrate Billys goal on Tuesday and also celebrated Billys goal with the team yesterday. I guarentee the reason behind it was just a bit of banter between the 2 before the game. Seth Bennett is a tit!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 06, 2011, 07:28:08 pm by The Red Baron »
Typical journo- stirring up shit where none exists.

Popeye

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 06, 2011, 08:29:20 pm by Popeye »
Isnt Seth Bennett a weeds fan. Nuff said..

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 06, 2011, 09:12:59 pm by Jonathan »
Quote from: \"Popeye\" post=197416
Isnt Seth Bennett a weeds fan. Nuff said..

He's not, no.

Mark DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 06, 2011, 10:02:17 pm by Mark DRFC »
hes a blade....

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 06, 2011, 10:17:07 pm by StocksArmy »
Hes a Wendyite!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 06, 2011, 11:57:30 pm by RedJ »
He's a prick.

VikingJames

« Reply #18 on November 06, 2011, 11:59:11 pm by VikingJames »
He's a tool sometimes. Seems to (like a lot of people on this forum) want to pick holes in everything we're trying to do at the minute.

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on November 07, 2011, 07:27:26 am by Capmeister »
Seth Bennett............or rather, the fat ginger kid from school,who generally didnt get picked for a knockabout at footy but when he did it was just to make up the numbers! Then he gets an English GCSE and becomes drunk with power. A simple case of the pen being mightier than his waistline.............or maybe not!

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on November 07, 2011, 10:18:25 am by Bald Rover »
Quote from: \"Capmeister\" post=197455
Seth Bennett............or rather, the fat ginger kid from school,who generally didnt get picked for a knockabout at footy but when he did it was just to make up the numbers! Then he gets an English GCSE and becomes drunk with power. A simple case of the pen being mightier than his waistline.............or maybe not!

I remember that kid who never got picked for football, used to upset me as he was a decent lad but he usually had one or two kids bullying him because they thought it was big and clever....you know those bullies who love to belittle everyone and make them feel small due to their own insecurities.... :silly: remind you of anyone Capmeister?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on November 07, 2011, 06:02:48 pm by Jonathan »
Bit of a disrespectful thread in my opinion.

People complain that we get ignored by the media, yet Seth actually cares about the club and understands it well - that's always evident in the interviews he conducts. He asks informed questions and devotes time to DRFC that few others would do. Ever listen to the show when others are presenting and they're far less interested in little old Donny.

It was a <140 character observation and did not warrant any hissy fits or personal attacks.

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on November 07, 2011, 09:25:01 pm by Capmeister »
Quote from: \"Bald Rover\" post=197465
Quote from: \"Capmeister\" post=197455

I remember that kid who never got picked for football, used to upset me as he was a decent lad but he usually had one or two kids bullying him because they thought it was big and clever....you know those bullies who love to belittle everyone and make them feel small due to their own insecurities.... :silly: remind you of anyone Capmeister?

Dear folliclely(?) challenged one and with a penchant for political correctness perhaps? Do you also advocate the philosophy of no winners or losers in school sports as it's all about taking part!! Wake up and smell the coffee. I was bullied at junior school for coming off the relatively posh estate until I smacked the bully in the mouth. Interestingly, he was ginger. Mr Bennett usually trots out the \"I'm in the know but I can't let on\" mantra, a usual journo ploy to sow the seed of sentationalism ;o)

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on November 07, 2011, 09:31:04 pm by Capmeister »
Quote from: \"Jonathan\" post=197582
Bit of a disrespectful thread in my opinion.

People complain that we get ignored by the media, yet Seth actually cares about the club and understands it well - that's always evident in the interviews he conducts. He asks informed questions and devotes time to DRFC that few others would do. Ever listen to the show when others are presenting and they're far less interested in little old Donny.

It was a <140 character observation and did not warrant any hissy fits or personal attacks.

The clue is in who he works for............Radio Dee-Dah...........yeah, he eats and sleeps Donny Rovers...........cares.........ffs. You'll be telling me he pays to get in next and waives his press privilege!!!!!!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012