Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:16:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Toby Foster  (Read 1291 times)

Capmeister

• Forum Member
Toby Foster
« on January 20, 2014, 08:30:00 pm by Capmeister »
Didn't realise the smug lard arsed radio dee-dah breakfast show presenter has been suspended for allegedly calling his boss a c***! Initially, I liked him for his incisive interviewing of rather stupid local politicians. Unfortunately, his ego grew faster than his limited comic ability, which was largely based on single line cameo roles in Phoenix Nights. He also managed to disguise his unabashed Tory views. Like the King's clothes our Tobes believed in his own press just a little too much. Pride, as they say, always comes before a fall. No-one's indispensable Fozzy. Least of all you. Maybe you'll return. Who knows. When predicated by "allegedly" there's always a chance. I notice his whimsical, fatuous and sychophantic sidekick, Paul Walker has shown his unwavering allegiance by......................yes....................carrying on regardless. Carpe Diem eh Paul, Carpe Diem!!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

moses

• VSC Member
Re: Toby Foster
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2014, 09:32:11 pm by moses »
He is back Monday

Capmeister

• Forum Member
Re: Toby Foster
« Reply #2 on January 27, 2014, 08:04:26 pm by Capmeister »
Heard him this morning. My mate said he read out an appropriately, no doubt BBC edited, contrite apology. The bloke's everywhere though. Currently on BBC1's Inside out prog. The suspension clearly didn't affect his appetite. I've just seen him squeezed into an old fashioned motor. They must have used a shoe horn. I think he'll explode before much longer a la  Monty Python's Mr Creosote........................wafur thin pal, wafur thin!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012