Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:47:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: To bp from bojo  (Read 740 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
To bp from bojo
« on April 20, 2020, 04:36:59 am by SydneyRover »
Dear Blackpool, I’ve wanted to write and thank you for your support for a very long time, I know it must be very difficult for your friends to understand this bond we have this energy this life force that keeps us together on the same road.

I have some talking points for you to use when the chips are down, when it makes no sense, when you are being ridiculed by those around you that will help you rise above it and feel superior again.

When unkind people point out that Austerity has targeted non-tory councils and that monies have been unfairly distributed over the previous 10 years I want you to be able to tell them from the heart that it was done for their own benefit that it is part of a character building exercise that will enable them to build and grow and develop the necessary wherewithal to become a ‘Conservative’ You can also tell them that as a safety net to help any Tories caught up in this that we lowered personal taxes for the already rich and reduced business taxes so that any living ‘behind the lines’ so to speak will always survive.

There are others that will say that Austerity was deliberate to weaken unions and reduce worker’s rights and although true there is blue sky for many will see zero hours contracts and gig employment as an absolute boon and workers may feel the same as the convenience of working just a few hours a week and not having money releases them from the clutches of banks.

Lots of great people work in the NHS as you are more than aware and for the good of the nation we have been making in run on far less money than it ever has and to show we are even handed we have boosted the private health industry to lighten the load to allow all that cosmetic fiddly elective high paying stuff to be done elsewhere, people write to us every day about this and I want to share with you a secret that will inspire you. The money made has been absolutely phenomenal and a lot of it has been gifted back directly into conservative party coffers.

This is just a small part of what keeps me busy and keeps the country running so chin up old chap strap yourself in as when we brush this annoying virus aside we are going to get stuck back into Brexit, I did tell you about Brexit?

Yours is Mine
B Johnson

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: To bp from bojo
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2020, 11:26:11 am by silent majority »
I don't think baiting of individual posters like this is very helpful at this moment in time.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2020, 11:34:18 am by SydneyRover »
Maybe not but I don't think bp's evasive nature is either SM

Correction I meant behaviour not nature, I don't think you are evasive by nature bp in fact I know you're not as I do read the treads on the football forum.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 11:58:54 am by SydneyRover »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2020, 12:00:25 pm by Filo »
I don't think baiting of individual posters like this is very helpful at this moment in time.

I think you should also direct that at the pensioners tag team

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2020, 12:45:13 pm by Bentley Bullet »
The pensioner's tag team are independent of each other and don't feel the need to enter someone else's ring.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012