Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:42:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Rowe video  (Read 2976 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: Tommy Rowe video
« Reply #60 on February 24, 2024, 11:57:20 am by Nudga »
Silly girl should have identified as a lesbian too, would have got away with it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-65549530

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on February 24, 2024, 12:13:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Thing is Nudga, plenty of hetreosexual men rape kids.

Should we blame all heterosexual men, or get the arse on whenever we encounter a heterosexual man?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on February 24, 2024, 12:14:03 pm by SydneyRover »
Thanks for posting the op Branton, some really good supporting posts to read. A lot of people do care and some are learning, can't be bad.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on February 24, 2024, 01:06:21 pm by Bessie Red »
The video is great and definitely worth a listen for anyone and everyone. I understand how many on here struggle to agree or understand the changing world we live in (I know I do) and whilst I personally don't agree with what people identify as always and certainly don't understand it it doesn't mean I am not trying to learn and be accepting of this.

This original post on the content was I bet supposed to be positive and not necessarily controversial. I do ask for all those with a negative viewpoint to watch the video before calling judgement on that in particular.

Also mods, please consider moving this away from off topic and back to viking chat. The video was about our club, our fan base, our foundation and although it's a mixed reaction it's definitely not off topic it's certainly club related.

It would be great if we could just all try to learn not necessarily agree on things but be tolerant of each other.

It certainly should not be off topic - that helps nobody.

I think most people are tolerant of how people wish to identify and probably dont really care. I think what riles people is the way trans issues seem to always be front & centre in the media & it feels like it is being rammed down our throats all the time lately.At the end of the day you are born Male or Female & die Male or Female. Live & let live but dont force an agenda on people & berate them if they dont agree with it.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on February 24, 2024, 01:14:02 pm by ravenrover »
Hate to think what Nudgas re action would be if any of his children came out as gay or bi

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on February 24, 2024, 01:35:27 pm by Bessie Red »
Hate to think what Nudgas re action would be if any of his children came out as gay or bi
Im sure he would love them unconditionally like all of us you lemon!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on February 24, 2024, 01:57:12 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Why do you love Nudgas kids?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on February 24, 2024, 02:19:59 pm by ravenrover »

"I've seen first hand that this transgender shite is a mental illness or mental frailty. Impressionable young kids being indoctrinated on YouTube by freaks being sponsored by who knows what.
Luckily my three kids have the mental resilience to ignore this new trend and be normal kids.'
I wonder

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on February 24, 2024, 02:25:25 pm by Nudga »

Maybe you need to go back further and see what I wrote.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on February 24, 2024, 02:26:29 pm by Nudga »

"I've seen first hand that this transgender shite is a mental illness or mental frailty. Impressionable young kids being indoctrinated on YouTube by freaks being sponsored by who knows what.
Luckily my three kids have the mental resilience to ignore this new trend and be normal kids.'
I wonder

Already said absolutely no issues whatsoever with LG and B.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on February 24, 2024, 09:33:59 pm by Canadian Rover »
Admin

Please let me know why this is off topic?

Also please don't consider this "warning worthy" this genuinely is Doncaster Rovers chat and Viking Chat applicable.

It's sensitive for sure but certainly should be brought to the wider audience here.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 10:04:55 pm by Canadian Rover »

BerlinRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on February 24, 2024, 10:21:39 pm by BerlinRed »

I wonder

Bit of advice Nudga + Ryaldinhio: Stop watching GB News ASAP. Roughly 0.5% of people identify as Trans in the UK. Trust me, they aren't as scary and as problematic as you seem to think they are. Get out more.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on February 24, 2024, 10:49:36 pm by Nudga »

I wonder

Bit of advice Nudga + Ryaldinhio: Stop watching GB News ASAP. Roughly 0.5% of people identify as Trans in the UK. Trust me, they aren't as scary and as problematic as you seem to think they are. Get out more.

Thanks for the advice buts it's wasted on me as I don't watch any news on any channel, I don't buy any papers either so I am not influenced in any way from any media outlets.
I don't even know where you watch gb news.
Cheers.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on February 24, 2024, 10:57:59 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I wonder

WTF has GB News got to do with this? What has politics got to do with this? It seems YOU know more about GB news than those you accuse of watching it, and if that's the case, maybe YOU should get out more.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on February 24, 2024, 11:07:45 pm by SydneyRover »
''What has politics got to do with this''

''For many trans onlookers, Sunak’s comment was met with a sentiment of exhaustion, the understanding that, while this might have felt like a new low, it wasn’t necessarily shocking. 'It wasn’t even a surprise that it might have happened in the presence of the mother of a murdered trans girl,' as journalist Freddy McConnell wrote. 'I cannot imagine it surprised any trans person who’s lived in Britain during the past six-odd years of relentless, coordinated, cynical and very loud attacks, not just on our legal protections but our very humanity.' The response to Sunak’s comments is what actually felt new, McConnell, adds. 'For the first time in years, a powerful public figure said something insulting, inaccurate and dehumanising about trans people and everyone reacted – well, as they should.'''

https://www.elle.com/uk/news-politics/a46727073/transphobia-problem-uk/

what indeed, hmmm

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on February 25, 2024, 01:00:50 am by Jonathan »
I don’t think we’d got half way down page one of this thread before a well-meaning video featuring our club captain trying to break down prejudices and barriers had provoked aggressive responses about wars, mental illness, protecting children and the most popular grift of all - toilets. It’s not unreasonable to assume the protagonists have taken influence from the usual sources. Nowadays you certainly don’t need to follow or like TalkTV or GB News to find the grifters forced upon you.

The toilets one is particularly tiresome but equally intriguing - it’s clearly easy ground for clicks and likes. I’m really not sure that anyone has ever witnessed the issues with ‘gender neutral toilets’ that the grifters would have you believe are a scourge on society, but it stirs up some real anger and vitriol as we can see. That’s come from somewhere and I really doubt it’s lived experience.

Obviously I take it all back if there are indeed several on this thread whose lives have been made unbearably miserable by evil people causing trouble and distress to all around them as they tackle stigmas around their sexuality and gender identity…
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:13:03 am by Jonathan »

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on February 25, 2024, 02:34:25 am by danumdon »
Is it a coincidence that some supporters of a relatively failing football team in a relatively failing city have views or opinions that are also relatively failing?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on February 25, 2024, 07:38:09 am by wilts rover »
Is it a coincidence that some supporters of a relatively failing football team in a relatively failing city have views or opinions that are also relatively failing?

Your view of trans people will be affacted by how your football team is doing!!! Does that post really say that?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on February 25, 2024, 09:14:38 am by danumdon »

Your view of trans people will be affacted by how your football team is doing!!! Does that post really say that?

Obviously the question was  a little bit too clever for your train of thought,

Try again, or maybe not.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on February 25, 2024, 12:09:37 pm by wilts rover »

Obviously the question was  a little bit too clever for your train of thought,

Try again, or maybe not.

OK I will try again:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on February 25, 2024, 02:00:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Sorry BR but there are two genders and that is that.

What a load of shite.

Never win a war again with this crap being promoted to the kids.

What’s the problem? People have the freedom to be who and what they want to be.

Anyway the next war will happen remotely.

I have got no issues with people doing what they want and be who they want to be, they don't have to shove it in everyone's faces.

We have rememberance DAY for all the servicemen and women that have lost their lives for our country

But

we have gay pride and LGBTQ+ MONTH?

Really?????????

There should be no promotion of any sexual preference or perceived gender selection.

There is no discussion to be had here.

So people who have been historically repressed have no right to celebrate that they aren't any longer?

Except by people like you, of course.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on February 25, 2024, 02:12:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Imagine the meltdown if we signed an openly gay player.

No doubt the club would get accused of publicising LGBQT+ and shoving it in our faces.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on February 25, 2024, 07:52:13 pm by SydneyRover »
I would think the club has had plenty of diverse players over the years, but knowing what some so-called supporters would say ..............

And then there are plenty that have not said anything at all.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on March 11, 2024, 11:26:35 am by Canadian Rover »
Again and still moving this thread to off topic simply shows a way of let's hide this and move it away.

Let's not talk about it. It'll go away, this helps no one.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on March 11, 2024, 12:47:41 pm by ravenrover »
Hardly hidden on here

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on March 22, 2024, 01:40:08 pm by Jonathan »
It looks like, on a Doncaster Rovers football forum, the Doncaster Rovers club captain appearing in a video designed to promote inclusivity around the football club is deemed by the moderators as ‘off topic.’ However there are currently two separate threads and three pages of discussion on the main forum around embroidery on the England shirt. Strange decision making.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012