Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:18:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ladies' shirts  (Read 796 times)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
Ladies' shirts
« on March 29, 2017, 12:15:59 pm by NickDRFC »
It's the missus' birthday in a few weeks and I thought I'd treat her to a shirt (who says romance is dead). Just had a look on the Club Doncaster Club Shop online and there doesn't seem to be either ladies' shirts (do we ever sell them?) or even a size guide, which would help. I'm hoping to order now with a number/initials on it and will be back in Doncaster at Easter to pick, so would be useful to do that now.

Anyone got any idea what size I should be getting for someone who is about 5"6 and a size 8? I reckon S adult will be too big, but not sure whether the child size XS would be for an extra small child or the size down from a small adult...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jenny

• VSC Member
Re: Ladies' shirts
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2017, 12:32:07 pm by Jenny »
An S will be miles too big!

I am a size 10/12 (actually I lie, more of a 12 at the minute) and I fit in an XS (which I believe is an extra small adult not child) if I wear it more 'fitted' than baggy.

The FBT shirts come up massive, good if you want your ego boosting by fitting into a childs shirt.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2017, 12:54:14 pm by NickDRFC »
Thanks, I actually ended up calling and they recommended an XS - not likely to be a snug fit but should do the job.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 29, 2017, 12:56:09 pm by DaveDRFC »
I think the shirts are now only £25 with it being near the end of the season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012