Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:26:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bostock cheating  (Read 2376 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: Bostock cheating
« Reply #30 on April 25, 2022, 01:24:04 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
As a club we need to set standards by not doing these things. He should be told it’s not acceptable. We can win without doing these things.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 25, 2022, 01:26:46 pm by Barmby Rover »
I hated Lewis Guy as a player, he was a cheat, if Bostock is going to play the same sort of games we need to get rid. Rovers should be an honest club.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 25, 2022, 01:40:08 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Thing is. What is the point of football if the aim is to win at all costs? What enjoyment is there seeing your side win by cheating?

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 25, 2022, 01:50:07 pm by rich1471 »
Look what he did was bad , but this is what has happened all season against us people going down to win a free kick , time wasting on goal kicks ,throw ins ect, as much as we might not like it it is part of the modern game ,I would rather us win using gamesmanship than lose but we have been nice chaps on the field, is it any different than taking a yellow card for the team to stop a counter attack. 

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 25, 2022, 01:54:10 pm by Campsall rover »
Look what he did was bad , but this is what has happened all season against us people going down to win a free kick , time wasting on goal kicks ,throw ins ect, as much as we might not like it it is part of the modern game ,I would rather us win using gamesmanship than lose but we have been nice chaps on the field, is it any different than taking a yellow card for the team to stop a counter attack.
Yes it is worse.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on April 25, 2022, 02:20:00 pm by roversontheup »
What Bostock did on Saturday, and not for the first time, was wrong on so many counts. I was embarrassed for him! He didn’t  just go down trying to get a free kick, he playacted so much I honestly thought he’d broken his leg. As soon as he realised it hadn’t worked he got straight up an ran without even a hint of a limp. I absolutely detest seeing that and don’t want to see my team do it.
I’m not naive, I can accept players pushing boundaries to a point, but that was way, war beyond the point. As a few have said….I’d rather lose than win by those tactics!

DRCraig

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 25, 2022, 02:20:29 pm by DRCraig »
Modern day football. Opponents do it. So I don't care.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012