Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:26:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Subs WTF  (Read 2411 times)

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
Re: Subs WTF
« Reply #30 on October 01, 2023, 03:05:05 pm by Bailey Vickerage »
Don’t know how anyone can say Jones didn’t handball it, defo outside the box and not many complaints from rovers players. The 3rd goal Anderson played him on, poor by Bailey to let the scorer on the inside of him.
I pressed pause several times to check and imo I thought he was just off side.
Defending for all 3 goals was poor though.
Free header for 1st goal. 2nd goal free kick through the legs of the wall. And 3rd goal off side or not we were all over the place.
Nixon had a poor game yesterday both defending and his delivery. Looked to totally out of sorts.
But even with the poor defending I still think we could have drawn or even won the game if those substitutions hadn’t been made at imo the wrong time.

We move on and need try to find some consistency in our play. We are a bit Jekyll and Hyde as a team at present.

at the time I thought he was onside and looked at the highlights 4/5 times and still think he’s on tbh, guess we will never know for sure.

Agree with u on Nixon, first bad game he’s had imo apart from the ball in for Ironsides goal.

The decision to bring 4 subs on at once was a gamble by McCann that obviously didn’t work out, thought he might have kept Close on and brought biggins and Westbrooke off. McCann is right tho with what he said in that Broadbent and Rowe were just bypassed and we forced it the last 15-20 mins, was impressed with Faal tho when he came on, great header aswell.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on October 01, 2023, 09:08:17 pm by ravenrover »
I do wonder how many accounts are held by the same person, the same grammatical mistakes crop up time and time  again with certain posters

So your assuming I have multiple accounts because I used the word of instead of have.
Give over.

I do think we have improved alot since last season, but today I personally thought we were poor. Not good enough and when the 4 changes were made I couldn't work out what formation we were trying to play.

Thought molly had a good game, but other than that everyone was off.
No names mentioned, I did actually say posterS not poster. Bit quick to jump in though

Of course I'm going to jump in, your comment was directly after someone commented on me using the word of and not have.
Was a comment that clearly was to include me insinuating that I have multiple accounts. If it wasn't then why would you put it there.
Just because I was critical of yesterday's performance and made a error with my grammar. Forgot this forum is also an English lesson.

Very touchy

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 01, 2023, 09:20:47 pm by Thorney »
I do wonder how many accounts are held by the same person, the same grammatical mistakes crop up time and time  again with certain posters

So your assuming I have multiple accounts because I used the word of instead of have.
Give over.

I do think we have improved alot since last season, but today I personally thought we were poor. Not good enough and when the 4 changes were made I couldn't work out what formation we were trying to play.

Thought molly had a good game, but other than that everyone was off.
No names mentioned, I did actually say posterS not poster. Bit quick to jump in though

Of course I'm going to jump in, your comment was directly after someone commented on me using the word of and not have.
Was a comment that clearly was to include me insinuating that I have multiple accounts. If it wasn't then why would you put it there.
Just because I was critical of yesterday's performance and made a error with my grammar. Forgot this forum is also an English lesson.

Very touchy

Not being touchy about anything, just responded to your previous comment.

But if it comes across touchy to you then OK.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on October 02, 2023, 08:47:17 am by ravenrover »
Lovely

TinyPortal © 2005-2012