Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:57:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Adelakun  (Read 2419 times)

donny dave

• Forum Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: Adelakun
« Reply #1 on April 08, 2024, 02:43:54 pm by Copps is Magic »
Sshhhh he's rubbish. I voted for Mullin.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 08, 2024, 03:28:58 pm by MachoMadness »
Feel like Wood has been robbed of a nomination here. You don't keep 4 clean sheets on the spin by accident. Suppose that 3-1 defeat at Walsall at the start of March has worked against him.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 08, 2024, 05:56:15 pm by redwine »
Done

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 08, 2024, 07:34:12 pm by i_ateallthepies »
I too have voted for him.  How would he would see it if after his exploits these last few games the club didn't nominate him and if having been nominated the fans don't support him with enough votes?  We're all very much hoping he chooses the Rovers as his home for next season.  To a hard nosed business minded person - I don't know if he is that - I don't imagine it would make a hap'orth of difference but since he's been nominated the only positive thing we can do is give him our support.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 08, 2024, 07:53:21 pm by RoversInSpain »
I too have voted for him.  How would he would see it if after his exploits these last few games the club didn't nominate him and if having been nominated the fans don't support him with enough votes?  We're all very much hoping he chooses the Rovers as his home for next season.  To a hard nosed business minded person - I don't know if he is that - I don't imagine it would make a hap'orth of difference but since he's been nominated the only positive thing we can do is give him our support.
Yes you’re right…
Vote gone in

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 08, 2024, 07:59:48 pm by Ryaldinhio »
Agreed, get the votes in lads

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 08, 2024, 09:23:44 pm by dknward2 »
Done it may have to use the work email to

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 08, 2024, 09:24:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Just use x@gmail.com

They accepted that from me.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 08, 2024, 09:26:38 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Voted for myself & the other half.

He’s gonna romp home.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 08, 2024, 09:52:15 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Throw what ever we can at him. Not many of our team I would say are what I would say capable of holding their own in the league above but he is certainly one when utilised correctly.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 13, 2024, 08:12:46 pm by normal rules »
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again.
Please Rovers, don’t let this one slip through your hands for the sake of wages.
He has been a big part of this miraculous turnaround.
Scored another and set up one today.
Some have said it’s no big deal if he moves on. Players that fit with a team like he has and produce the goods don’t come around too often for teams like Rovers. When was the last truly game changing loan player rovers had?
He has to stay. And rovers should push the boat out for him.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:19:42 am by normal rules »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 13, 2024, 08:15:41 pm by drfchound »
Please Rovers, don’t let one slip through your hands for the sake of wages.
Some have said it’s not big deal if he moves on. Players that fit with a team like he has and produce the goods don’t come around too often for teams like Rovers. When was the last truly game changing loan player rovers had?

Herbie Kane perhaps.

Reg of the Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 13, 2024, 08:20:15 pm by Reg of the Rovers »
The last one was Ben Whiteman, his departure started the worst three years our club has had in 30 years.

Haks was unplayable today, they couldn't get close to him, it was like men against boys when he had the ball. His confidence, swagger and skill sets the tone.

Of the three excellent loanees I think we have the best chance of getting him and I hope we're pulling out all the stops as he'd leave a huge hole! They've made such a difference and the rest of the team has really stepped up with them.

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 13, 2024, 08:23:08 pm by The Dav »
We must do everything we can to try and keep this lad, he’s a free agent this summer so there won’t be a fee to pay, then if we did land him and he progresses even further and weights in with a decent amount of goals then bigger clubs will be circling! And then Terry and the board will have to make a decision as to sell him or not ! This summer will be the real acid test of Terrys real desire to progress us !

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 13, 2024, 08:23:38 pm by drfchound »
There as a rumour from people in the South Stand today that the club has offered a deal to Hacks.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 13, 2024, 10:02:32 pm by IDM »
Some have said it’s not big deal if he moves on. Players that fit with a team like he has and produce the goods don’t come around too often for teams like Rovers. When was the last truly game changing loan player rovers had?

We must do everything we can to try and keep this lad, he’s a free agent this summer so there won’t be a fee to pay, then if we did land him and he progresses even further and weights in with a decent amount of goals then bigger clubs will be circling! And then Terry and the board will have to make a decision as to sell him or not ! This summer will be the real acid test of Terrys real desire to progress us !

Yet again, it doesn’t matter if we offer him the moon on a stick, if he is advised to go elsewhere..

If we can’t sign him, it does NOT show a lack of ambition.  We need to be trying to sign him, and/or players of similar ability.

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 13, 2024, 10:08:06 pm by Paul Simpson »
Love Haks and really hope we sign him up but trust Grant to find a more than suitable replacement in the summer if it’s not possible. Really hoping we can get Timothee in on another loan/ permanent deal

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 13, 2024, 10:14:21 pm by mushRTID »
Really hope to be wrong obviously but he’s surely done too well hasn’t he?

If we don’t go up, would be surprised to see one of the promoted sides go for him.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 13, 2024, 10:18:01 pm by dknward2 »
If we go up got a feeling he will stay, players want to be in a positive team with a manager like McCann who just wants the best out of each player

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 13, 2024, 10:27:48 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Hope he stays. We have to make him an offer that’s for sure.

I do trust McCann on replacing him given his record with wide players. Yes it’s on the player having ability but the way we are going at teams any forward will get a chance to show it.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 13, 2024, 10:34:12 pm by normal rules »

Yet again, it doesn’t matter if we offer him the moon on a stick, if he is advised to go elsewhere..

If we can’t sign him, it does NOT show a lack of ambition.  We need to be trying to sign him, and/or players of similar ability.

But how often do rovers find a player like him? The departure of whiteman is an example in case. Rovers fail to secure him and it’s back to the drawing board.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on April 13, 2024, 10:37:20 pm by IDM »
Yes, but the point is, him signing is always going to be (somewhat) out of our hands.  If we don’t, I expect it won’t be for lack of trying.!

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 13, 2024, 10:41:42 pm by normal rules »
Yes, but the point is, him signing is always going to be (somewhat) out of our hands.  If we don’t, I expect it won’t be for lack of trying.!

We shall see. If rovers do everything they can, and it doesn’t work out, then so be it.

Bills view

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 13, 2024, 11:21:13 pm by Bills view »
He's been brilliant. Wilks when he was on it was also unplayable.

We need to table a great offer and hope that - together with the love he's getting - it is enough.

The three loanees have been transformational on every level.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012