Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:54:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: For all the Boro fans  (Read 2803 times)

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
For all the Boro fans
« on December 18, 2010, 12:37:49 pm by donnyproletarian »
Long way home ,you should have stopped in and played with the kidsHa,ha,ha.ha ,ha.h :lol: a,ha  :laugh: going down.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

en aitch

• Forum Member
Re:For all the Boro fans
« Reply #1 on December 18, 2010, 12:42:19 pm by en aitch »
A clever, well constructed post.

Did you feel like you needed a bit of abuse for supporting your team last week on your way home from Leicester?

Uredz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 18, 2010, 12:47:01 pm by Uredz »
donnyproletarian wrote:
Long way home ,you should have stopped in and played with the kidsHa,ha,ha.ha ,ha.h :lol: a,ha  :laugh: going down.

Instead of being a moronic Doncaster supporter, instead I would like to say a well done to boro fans for making the journey in decent numbers, in a bitter cold on a mad Friday night. Hope they had a safe journey home etc

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 18, 2010, 12:57:48 pm by donnyproletarian »
Uredz wrote:
donnyproletarian wrote:

Instead of being a moronic Doncaster supporter, instead I would like to say a well done to boro fans for making the journey in decent numbers, in a bitter cold on a mad Friday night. Hope they had a safe journey home etc

Point taken, just a bit of banter trying to get into the xmas spirit of things because Boro fans know all about abuse.Ask the kids.

Savvy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 18, 2010, 01:06:16 pm by Savvy »
donnyproletarian wrote:
Uredz wrote:
donnyproletarian wrote:

Point taken, just a bit of banter trying to get into the xmas spirit of things because Boro fans know all about abuse.Ask the kids.

I-was-there1976

« Reply #5 on December 18, 2010, 01:10:53 pm by I-was-there1976 »
donnyproletarian wrote:

You dont post on Donny Mad sdo you ?

Now that place is full of cocks and i mean FULL

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 18, 2010, 01:16:00 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
donnyproletarian wrote:

If you're referring to what I think you are referring to, you are an odious cretin.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on December 18, 2010, 01:46:57 pm by scuzzer »
donnyproletarian wrote:
Uredz wrote:
donnyproletarian wrote:

Gentlemen, i'm afraid we have a muppet of the highest order in our midst.

I thought the Boro fans were fantastic last night and felt for them a wee bit as their keeper's icy hands spooned it in to the back of the net.

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on December 18, 2010, 01:55:10 pm by DRFCTom »
Thing is, maybe we're being a bit too kind. Look at it when we lose to any other team in the division we NEVER get any sympathy. If we lose away teams still find things bad to say about our club but I suppose we're just a kind bunch.. Apart from the odd individual  ;)

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on December 18, 2010, 02:17:23 pm by Superspy »
if other teams want to ridicule us, let them. i'm happy to be one of a set of kind, courteous fans rather than arseholes who take the piss out of others for a laugh.

i thought the boro fans last night were the best we've had all season at the keepmoat, and probably the best we're going to have, apart from when we equalised and obviously the winner at the end i dont think they stopped bouncing for the whole match, good for them.

as much as i was going absolutely mental when we won, i couldnt help but feel gutted for them, it was cruel, but it happens. fair play to them for making the trip and i hope they all got home safe.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on December 18, 2010, 02:44:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
Well done Boro fans for making the effort i only wished our owm fans were as dedicated and would make some noise.!

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on December 18, 2010, 02:57:10 pm by German Rover »
f**k em, number of times we have been places froze our tits off and got laughed at its about time we got some pay back. Another set of fans who fail to realise they aren't in the premiership anymore and think little old Doncaster Rovers will roll over and die for them. Newsflash we won't!!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on December 18, 2010, 03:04:37 pm by Filo »
Sprotyrover wrote:
Well done Boro fans for making the effort i only wished our owm fans were as dedicated and would make some noise.!

It was only the extreme temperature that made them make the effort, they were trying to prevent frostbite setting in!

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on December 18, 2010, 03:20:00 pm by Alan Southstand »
It's a good job they sang all night as it would have been an extremely quiet night.South Stand just seems to get quieter and quieter!

Boyhood dreams

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 18, 2010, 04:43:29 pm by Boyhood dreams »
scuzzer wrote:
donnyproletarian wrote:
Uredz wrote:
donnyproletarian wrote:

Gentlemen, i'm afraid we have a muppet of the highest order in our midst.

I thought the Boro fans were fantastic last night and felt for them a wee bit as their keeper's icy hands spooned it in to the back of the net.

I take it you weren't at the boro game away last season?

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on December 18, 2010, 05:58:38 pm by Rovers Return »
Sprotyrover wrote:

I have been going to the Rovers since about 1966 and I shout and ball all the time. How dedicated and and noisey do you want me to be?
 :dry:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012