Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:37:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Warnock  (Read 2744 times)

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
Warnock
« on May 06, 2018, 03:39:35 pm by Branton Rover »
A remarkable achievement by the man achieving 8 promotions is unlikely ever to be surpassed in the English game

Love him or loathe him, you can’t ignore Neil Warnock & I have always been amused by him - he’s got a lot to thank You Tube for. The social media has given him a new lease of life& he is the go to man to get you promoted - I seem to recall a few clubs ago he stated he was trying to retire but couldn’t due to the amount of job offers & telephone number contracts been offered - as I said I like him & if you were one of his players you can’t claim not to know what he means in one of his famous ranting team talks

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Warnock
« Reply #1 on May 06, 2018, 03:47:33 pm by Campsall rover »
A remarkable achievement by the man achieving 8 promotions is unlikely ever to be surpassed in the English game

Love him or loathe him, you can’t ignore Neil Warnock & I have always been amused by him - he’s got a lot to thank You Tube for. The social media has given him a new lease of life& he is the go to man to get you promoted - I seem to recall a few clubs ago he stated he was trying to retire but couldn’t due to the amount of job offers & telephone number contracts been offered - as I said I like him & if you were one of his players you can’t claim not to know what he means in one of his famous ranting team talks
Yes congratulations to Neil Warnock. A marvellous achievement to get 8 promotions in Football league management. May well never be surpassed. Well not likely any time soon that’s for sure.
What a motivator he must be. Fulham, Villa, Boro, Derby, and one or two others all look considerably stronger on paper. Shows what good managers can do and he is SOME MANAGER.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 06, 2018, 03:51:12 pm by RedJ »
Nah, all down to luck. Managers don't have much influence. :rolleyes: :silly:

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 06, 2018, 04:53:15 pm by tommy toes »
He'll be able to afford another facelift and lashings of Botox.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 06, 2018, 10:25:31 pm by DRNaith »
Do you think that this stat would indicate that premier league teams/boards don't rate him, else he wouldn't have had the opportunity to be in leagues where promotion is an option?

Bezza

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 07, 2018, 08:37:47 am by Bezza »
done a great job on small budget and free transfers, but now comes the challenge of staying in the Premier League. that could be beyond him.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 07, 2018, 09:00:21 am by RedJ »
Do you think that this stat would indicate that premier league teams/boards don't rate him, else he wouldn't have had the opportunity to be in leagues where promotion is an option?

Has he ever actually kept a team in the Premier League?

Brian Young

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 07, 2018, 09:13:48 am by Brian Young »
That’s why he won’t be their much longer , I think reputation is everything and Warnocks is well known. He has to up there with some of the best in the business. But even he knows he isn’t a Premiership manager.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 07, 2018, 06:09:11 pm by DRNaith »

I personally don't know, but that goes towards putting him in the position of being able to achieve the accolade given in the OP

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 07, 2018, 10:13:04 pm by PDX_Rover »
He’d make a great pantomime dame don’t you think?

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 07, 2018, 10:16:39 pm by Alan Southstand »
Him and Fatty Evans would be the ugly sisters?

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 09, 2018, 01:06:29 pm by Jimmydee »
Tommytoes. 
He'll be able to afford another facelift and lashings of Botox.

Are you getting mixed up about Dean Saunders?

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 09, 2018, 07:37:17 pm by Drover »

If Sheff Utd had'nt lost appeal!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012