Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:23:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Great gesture from the club....  (Read 3159 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Great gesture from the club....
« on March 01, 2010, 07:00:04 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Cant believe if we get promoted we will get free season ticket !!

Unbelievable and very possible....many thanks to the board !

Cant wait to get my hands on my season ticket!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
Re:Great gesture from the club....
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2010, 07:05:22 pm by bobjimwilly »
:laugh:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 01, 2010, 07:09:09 pm by MrFrost »
Very good Norfolk. You could do standup.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 01, 2010, 07:22:09 pm by SkellowRover »
We can't afford Billy or Shacks, we let 2 of our most important players go last summer to help cover costs, i wouldn't be suprised to see stock and/or woods go this summer, 14 players out of contract this summer so who knows who will be here next season, if a decent club comes in for SoD he will be gone................

Oh yeah sure but we will get a free ST \"IF\" we get promoted to the premier league next season.

Some people are living in cloud cuckoo land, this is the rovers we're talking about. get a grip on reality jeez.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 01, 2010, 07:38:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Norfolk N Chance wrote:
Cant believe if we get promoted we will get free season ticket !!

Unbelievable and very possible....many thanks to the board !

Cant wait to get my hands on my season ticket!

You are Dave Morris and I claim my £5.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 01, 2010, 08:58:51 pm by Donnywolf »
MrFrost wrote:
Very good Norfolk. You could do standup.

He used to do .... in the Clubs around Donny years ago with his Mate Good

...and some people on here will remember the Concert Chairman having to say Ladies and Gents I offer you tonights turn \"Norfolk n Good\" (ask yer dads its true)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 01, 2010, 09:11:23 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
So forget Norfolk N Chance, who is he anyway ......a joker you would say , but we have the lord speaking to us on this one ....so what's the issue? No longer believe?
JR word is good enough for me and that's the issue, if JR says jump I say how how much!?!?!
SO the 5 million the directors have put in the last 5 years is b*llocks is it? Are you calling JR a liar?
Twenty extra a ticket FFS get a grip!

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 01, 2010, 09:39:26 pm by MrFrost »
Norfolk N Chance wrote:
So forget Norfolk N Chance, who is he anyway ......a joker you would say , but we have the lord speaking to us on this one ....so what's the issue? No longer believe?
JR word is good enough for me and that's the issue, if JR says jump I say how how much!?!?!
SO the 5 million the directors have put in the last 5 years is b*llocks is it? Are you calling JR a liar?

Its not £20 though is it. Your looking at £120 if your cat C and don't renew this month. A bit for warning would have been nice as well.

Thats the problem. For alot of people JR can do no wrong. I'm sorry but if he sactioned this he has f*cked up big style.

I'm not knocking him for what he has done for us in the past. The man is a legend, but it doesn't give him the right to take the piss.

Keith Myath

« Reply #8 on March 01, 2010, 09:59:40 pm by Keith Myath »
Im not so worried about this years season ticket prices, more on next seasons!!!

Still the reason i gave £50 to the sharp shooter fund was because i thought i got to good a value for my £280 season ticket, id happily pay probably £400 for it, if i was to see us keeping hold of our best players and adding to it in terms of quality signings that could give us more than a chance of the play offs next season.

As it stands its a possible £140 extra with no guarantees that we can keep the squad we have got, can someone at DRFC please stand up and explain the reason for such a hike as it seems the board only a few months ago are taking the steady approach to building the club and in the next breath put up the price of season tickets (for me) up a massive 50% if i wait till gone June. Sadly it wont be till that date that we know which league we are in, nevermind what players will be coming or going. We need assurances, and we need them now!

Its an embarrassing saga again for DRFC, im at a loss as to who runs the commercial activities nevermind PR, sadly i know one mate who wont be renewing on the back of this news, i will be but i wont be buying my nephew a ticket and i wont be going out of my way to tempt mates and colleagues to come down to the keepmoat anymore, i just cant for the life of me understand what planet DRFC think they are on.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 01, 2010, 11:07:42 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Norfolk N Chance wrote:

If it was just £20 I wouldn't moan. It's the other £420 to go with it I've got to find at moment's notice that's the f**king problem.

vikingwill

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 02, 2010, 07:41:52 am by vikingwill »
Think the season ticket offer sounds good........ but does thay mean any old person can get their hands on one if we go up or is it only rovers fans who bought a seaspn ticket theis season? If anyone could we would be sold out in seconds from people who just want to see the odd premiership game at the keepmoat.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 02, 2010, 07:51:11 am by Dagenham Rover »
I would 100% imagine its existing season ticket holders  ;)

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 02, 2010, 09:06:57 am by wing commander »
Norfolk will you stop talking absolute b*llocks,every thread you comment on its £20 quid blah blah.There are not many cat a fans moaning,the people this hurts most are the cat c fans who have a lot more than £20 to find extra.
    Personally if we cant afford championship football at a level then we can all afford,then thats life.Ive spent 32 years watching Rovers in the lower leagues and ive enjoyed it.However my family will allways comes first,im lucky i can afford it but there are a lot of people out there who will have to decide between the rovers and a family holiday,and i would respect every one of them more who choose the family.
    I Think this is JR's way of saying put up or shut up,and thats fair enough.However if he has to argure the point let him because with your warped reasoning your doing him no favours.!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012