Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:42:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 2day at cantley park  (Read 5139 times)

stevedrfc

• Forum Member
2day at cantley park
« on August 02, 2012, 11:07:44 am by stevedrfc »
Billy paynter is at cantley park today along with a few other new faces. Not sure who they are but Tryin to find out.

For my comment on stocks last day the update is there still in talks as the move was stalled Over money reasons. Not sure if it was wages or the money for stock.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: 2day at cantley park
« Reply #1 on August 02, 2012, 11:09:24 am by Red Rover »
Smith, Quinn and Harper I imagine?

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 02, 2012, 11:41:57 am by DearneValleyRover »
Smith, Quinn and Harper I imagine?

Button? Ashton?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 02, 2012, 11:52:30 am by Chris Black come back »
Hopefully other blokes are Harley Street medical team trying to find out what is wrong with Martis.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 02, 2012, 12:41:39 pm by Red wizard »
Harper is there again. Just called in.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 02, 2012, 12:59:18 pm by vietaff »
Billy paynter is at cantley park today along with a few other new faces. Not sure who they are but Tryin to find out.

For my comment on stocks last day the update is there still in talks as the move was stalled Over money reasons. Not sure if it was wages or the money for stock.

I was told that the deal for Stock was agreed over 3weeks ago, DS said Burnley could have him on a Free ( to get thim off the wage bill probably and bring in his intended targets) Burnley then 'stalled' on the transfer (there was no failed medical) and when they came back in DS said he wanted a fee for BS ( again down to the intended targets more than likely being snapped up) Burnely offered £50k, basing this on the wages for BS whilst there was the delay plus a bit extra, but DS has said he is looking more towards £250k(as he said Stock is a full international and will cost a lot more to get someone in now due to the original deal not being followed through 3 weeks ago). The deal is now based on coming to an agreement over the fee.

donnyguy61

« Reply #6 on August 02, 2012, 01:07:02 pm by donnyguy61 »
Andy Giddings ‏@Gids1980
#Drfc Billy Paynter training with Doncaster Rovers.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 02, 2012, 01:09:17 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Fair play to Saunders, Burnley shouldn't have dicked us around. In the past our club would have caved in and we would have ended up with nothing.

donnyguy61

« Reply #8 on August 02, 2012, 01:13:19 pm by donnyguy61 »
‏@robstaton
Billy Paynter training with #DRFC - Leeds striker expected to move to Doncaster. Been in the pipeline since last week  :aok:

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 02, 2012, 01:33:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Think we must have realised how dumb accepting free transfers when we're in need of cash.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 02, 2012, 02:09:32 pm by vietaff »
Think we must have realised how dumb accepting free transfers when we're in need of cash.

Not really Dumb, BS is in his last year and its clear DRFC cant afford his exisiting wages. To let him go on a free, yes no fee would have been involved BUT DS could look at the players he wanted an bring them in through Stockys wages being freed up. I would imagine if the club get £75-100k for him its a good bit of business....

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 02, 2012, 02:20:53 pm by DearneValleyRover »

I was told that the deal for Stock was agreed over 3weeks ago, DS said Burnley could have him on a Free ( to get thim off the wage bill probably and bring in his intended targets) Burnley then 'stalled' on the transfer (there was no failed medical) and when they came back in DS said he wanted a fee for BS ( again down to the intended targets more than likely being snapped up) Burnely offered £50k, basing this on the wages for BS whilst there was the delay plus a bit extra, but DS has said he is looking more towards £250k(as he said Stock is a full international and will cost a lot more to get someone in now due to the original deal not being followed through 3 weeks ago). The deal is now based on coming to an agreement over the fee.

Probably why Ashton and Tiawo haven't happened then.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 02, 2012, 02:27:17 pm by MachoMadness »
If that's true then good for Deano not letting them take us for mugs. After paying his wages and missing out on targets as a result we have every right to expect a decent fee if they're going to piss about.

Deano showing some nous this pre-season, he's really impressing me lately  :scarf:

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 02, 2012, 02:35:57 pm by Red wizard »
Spoke to Andy Giddings at the training ground today. Been down 3 times this week lol. They will think i'm a stalker. Just got a week off. Any way real nice bloke who said Deano has give a list of 8 to JR of who he wants to sign.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 02, 2012, 02:45:01 pm by eastender »
Spoke to Andy Giddings at the training ground today. Been down 3 times this week lol. They will think i'm a stalker. Just got a week off. Any way real nice bloke who said Deano has give a list of 8 to JR of who he wants to sign.

Don't worry if they think your a stalker , there's a lot of folk on here who appreciate  people like you who make the effort to get information and keep us informed .   :)

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 02, 2012, 03:42:51 pm by Wild Rover »

So you most be K.O'M then Red Wizard.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 02, 2012, 04:00:54 pm by Red wizard »
No. A.o'm. Are K came with me. My nephew. You know him like?

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 02, 2012, 04:46:14 pm by Wild Rover »
No. Just read one of his tweets thats all.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012