Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:51:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Grooming asian gangs Now coventry  (Read 2215 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Grooming asian gangs Now coventry
« on September 12, 2014, 12:58:21 pm by not on facebook »
 This will not bevthe last town or city that will Now come
Out Of the woodcock as the barn door is Now wide open.

One thing in Common about This sad sad fact is it will only be
In towns or citys with dominant asian areas

The left Wing Policys that society has lived on for last  umpteen
Years has alot to answer for as we all look in the Mirror

Both labour and conservative governments have Been in power
During This grooming period fakt

So both partys are too blame

Heads need to roll from the top all way down to community leaders
And the filth asian men doing Such acts

Likes Of slough will be outed next or shortly

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Re: Grooming asian gangs Now coventry
« Reply #1 on September 12, 2014, 05:01:57 pm by IC1967 »
You're right oslo. Left wing policies advocating political correctness have allowed this problem to get totally out of hand. A lack of integration by the Pakistani community is also to blame.

Anyone that comes into this country has to abide by our laws and culture and not be allowed for example to form areas in our towns and cities that resemble a village in Pakistan. Integration into the community will only happen over decades and it needs to start by abolishing faith schools and sending all our children of any religion to totally secular schools. Only this way will people mix together and get to know the cultural norms of our British society.

If immigrants don't like it they know what they can do. Go and live in a country where you don't have to conform.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 12, 2014, 05:51:34 pm by not on facebook »
the core  infrastructure of the uk has been systematically destablised from
within by the left and the muslims,who have take addvantage of it.

Councils are a Wash With both and the only thing that will change will be the
lanuage used.

it typifies the country when People go into a meltdown over a fire in a dogs home,but only tut tut and shake their heads when gangs of asians are raping
Our kids on a daily basis.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 12, 2014, 05:52:50 pm by IC1967 »
the core  infrastructure of the uk has been systematically destablised from
within by the left and the muslims,who have take addvantage of it.

Councils are a Wash With both and the only thing that will change will be the
lanuage used.

it typifies the country when People go into a meltdown over a fire in a dogs home,but only tut tut and shake their heads when gangs of asians are raping
Our kids on a daily basis.

Well said.

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 12, 2014, 06:52:23 pm by Orlandokarla »
You're right oslo. Left wing policies advocating political correctness have allowed this problem to get totally out of hand. A lack of integration by the Pakistani community is also to blame.
Anyone that comes into this country has to abide by our laws and culture and not be allowed for example to form areas in our towns and cities that resemble a village in Pakistan. Integration into the community will only happen over decades and it needs to start by abolishing faith schools and sending all our children of any religion to totally secular schools. Only this way will people mix together and get to know the cultural norms of our British society.
If immigrants don't like it they know what they can do. Go and live in a country where you don't have to conform.
Lack of integration is the issue but you can only encourage it, not enforce it.

Abiding by our laws, of course, is a must, but how exactly do you prevent like-minded people who share similar religious/cultural ideals from buying property on the same street? Do we institute white/black/asian-only zoning regulations? Would you like to be the white family living on that street to fulfill a quota?
My only suggestion, and it is not aimed toward asians in particular, is that immigrants that are not independently wealthy shouldn't be sent en-masse to a region, but spread evenly around the country. Nothing breeds resentment like being the English speaking minority in the area you grew up in.
I agree that it will take decades.

The government has the right to demand an education for a child, but provided the child is regularly tested by the state and is exceeding set educational and developmental targets, it's up to the parents to decide where and how a child receives that education. State-run school standards are generally shocking the world over, and the best start you can give your child is a good education. Whatever you choose to do to achieve that as a parent, should remain your prerogative.

Strangely, it seems that as things have gotten more PC, issues like this seem to have gotten worse. I grew up on a street with several asian families, and grew up playing with them, going to birthday parties/weddings etc, and the only issues we ever had was the smell of their homes invading ours during summer when you have to have all the windows open, and being thoroughly pissed off when a ridiculously loud wedding party would last all night long. Sure, we referred to them as pakis, but there was no malice attached; it was just what they were known as to us. I don't ever recall seeing them treated any differently. Of course now if you're white, you're walking on egg shells, and minorities have been told it's OK to overreact to even innocent acts of ignorance. Even gypsies play the race-card these days FFS!

My long-winded point is that it's pretty sad when I can honestly say that race-relations seemed so much better when I was a kid, than they are now for my nieces and nephews. Unfortunately, I think that increased racial awareness has done little but draw attention to the differences between us all, and encouraged immigrants to cling tighter to their own culture, thus discouraging integration. When there is a lack of integration, it sets the landscape perfectly for a radical to come in and start whispering in people's ears, fuelling ignorance, preaching about how they are hated and excluded from general society.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 12, 2014, 07:06:08 pm by IC1967 »

Totally disagree. Of course it can be enforced. If UKIP win the election it will be enforced.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 12, 2014, 07:08:40 pm by IC1967 »
Abiding by our laws, of course, is a must, but how exactly do you prevent like-minded people who share similar religious/cultural ideals from buying property on the same street? Do we institute white/black/asian-only zoning regulations? Would you like to be the white family living on that street to fulfill a quota?

It should be 'abiding by our cultural norms'. You stop people taking over a street by a policy of ethnic diversification. Any white family would be in the large majority of any street.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 12, 2014, 07:11:16 pm by IC1967 »
The government has the right to demand an education for a child, but provided the child is regularly tested by the state and is exceeding set educational and developmental targets, it's up to the parents to decide where and how a child receives that education. State-run school standards are generally shocking the world over, and the best start you can give your child is a good education. Whatever you choose to do to achieve that as a parent, should remain your prerogative.

Totally disagree. Left to parents they will want their kids to go to a school that mainly has their ethnicity. They will mostly want them to go schools which support their own faith. This is a recipe for disaster and keeps different communities apart.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 12, 2014, 07:12:31 pm by IC1967 »
Surprise, surprise, I agree with the rest of your post.

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 12, 2014, 07:31:02 pm by Orlandokarla »

Totally disagree. Of course it can be enforced. If UKIP win the election it will be enforced.

Firstly, won't happen, secondly, how exactly is that possible without violating people's rights?

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 12, 2014, 07:44:49 pm by Orlandokarla »

It should be 'abiding by our cultural norms'. You stop people taking over a street by a policy of ethnic diversification. Any white family would be in the large majority of any street.

So to promote equality and help combat discrimination, we'll tell somebody they're legally prohibited from living on a street due to the colour of their skin? State-sponsored discrimination hasn't been part of our cultural norms for quite some time. How are mixed race people or mixed race couples graded? Does it only apply to new immigrants, or is everyone going to be subjected to forced integration? Ridiculous, ill-conceived idea.

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 12, 2014, 07:53:32 pm by Orlandokarla »

Totally disagree. Left to parents they will want their kids to go to a school that mainly has their ethnicity. They will mostly want them to go schools which support their own faith. This is a recipe for disaster and keeps different communities apart.

I'd like to think that the quality of education is of primary importance to parents. Ethnicity/religion shouldn't even come into it. I wouldn't send my kid to a school for a substandard education because it is a Christian school, nor would I allow their future to be sacrificed to be part of an experiment designed to help with race relations.
I pay for other people's parental inadequacies already with my taxes, and money is all I'm willing to sacrifice. My child and her future is off-limits.

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 12, 2014, 07:55:51 pm by Orlandokarla »
Surprise, surprise, I agree with the rest of your post.

There have been public holidays declared for less monumental occasions.  ;)

LongbridgeMGRover

« Reply #13 on September 12, 2014, 11:46:22 pm by LongbridgeMGRover »
Oslo, i am one of those who posted on Jucyberrys topic re the fire in the dogs home and to feel that way is very, very British and does not exclude feelings of revulsion at what happened in Rotherham or Coventry.
To me the sanctity and value of life applies to all species.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 12, 2014, 11:47:53 pm by LincsRover »

If my auntie had b*ll*cks she'd be my uncle. And my auntie has more chance of growing testicles than UKIP has of winning the election. FFS, this is not 1920's Germany, and much as we'd all love something different to the public school educated, never had a proper job, spineless politicians we have in power now (on all sides- they're all as bad!), let's face it, the UKIP loons are not the answer. I know that I'm going to get an essay length lesson in political history as a response to this post from various people (you know who you are) but this is my opinion, I'm not trying to stuff it down people's throats, and I only come on 'off topic' occasionally when I need a good laugh, so do your worst - I know you'll care more than I do!

:byebye:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012