Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 07:38:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Finally Thatchers real reason of closing UK mines has come to light....  (Read 2220 times)

belton rover

• Forum Member
For a man of his supposed education it's actually quite laughable how his father Stanley wasted so much money on his idiot son .

The buffoon decides to look at the former coal industry with 2021 glasses on .

When Thatcher decided to decimate the coal industry there was nothing known at that time about C02's and it's harm to the planet .

In fact the coal industry given the times and the science available at the time was on to producing greener coal with the removal of sulphates .

They couldn't have done anymore with the knowledge they had back then .

If this buffoon wants to talk mining then I'd suggest he pays a visit to Cortonwood WMC one night and offers his views up to people who were actually there in 1984 - 85 .

See how that works out .

Wilts. However despicable someone might be; however idiotic, disrespectful or out of touch they are; whatever valid reasons one might have for believing those things, doesn’t give anyone the right to make things up just because they want them to be true.

Johnson behaved like a tit on that boat. He was disrespectful. But he didn’t laugh at all the Scottish, working class miners who were affected by the closures, and he didn’t say to those same people ‘I thought that would get you going’.

What he did was very similar to Gordon Brown calling that woman a ‘bigot’. That may have been what he thought, but he never told her to her face.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Then the Scottish Twit really Damaged the wealth of the Nation Has Labour really ransacked our pensions? | This is Money
www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/pensions/article-1692321

That cost us £118 BILLION plus all those Pension fund managers panicked and shifted money recklessly and we all know what followed that!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:35:19 pm by Sprotyrover »

tyke1962

• Forum Member

For a man of his supposed education it's actually quite laughable how his father Stanley wasted so much money on his idiot son .

When Thatcher decided to decimate the coal industry there was nothing known at that time about C02's and it's harm to the planet .

In fact the coal industry given the times and the science available at the time was on to producing greener coal with the removal of sulphates .

If this buffoon wants to talk mining then I'd suggest he pays a visit to Cortonwood WMC one night and offers his views up to people who were actually there in 1984 - 85 .

See how that works out .

Climate change was first flagged over a century ago Tyke and it wasn't his father that crowned him King of the UK but I do agree with the thrust of your comment.

Well that's fair enough but in the mid 80's it wasn't the hot topic it is today .

The only CFC's that were talked about was the hideous David Mellor's choice of shirt when he shagged some slapper .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Beresford was involved in vibration white finger and COPD claims, not "Pension fund shenanigans of Blairs Government"
Beresford made £100 million our of the Labour Party raid on the Mine Workers Pension fund Circa 2003 there was £13 Billion in it then and Labour Grabbed £6.5 Billion and then dreamt up the Divvy up to families of dead miners, I have got a brief case in my Garage which has approx 30 Letters from Beresford all charged at £30 each, I made a claim on behalf of my dead Father I did it because my step Dad who was dying in Hospital in May 2003 made me promise him I would claim. Half way through the Claim, Beresford conveniently lost the claim after 13 letters had been sent and started all over again! despite the fact I told them I had kept every letter!
When they had made over £1,000 out of my claim I got a settlement offer for £550 which would have been split between me and my brother.I sent them a letter and told them where to shove it! A Firm in Barnsley got Done for Fraud as I recall. The Labour Government pissed the money up the wall and then we had 'BROWNS BOTTOM.'
Which cost the tax payer a further £7 Billion.
So I never made a penny but got a good insight into the corrupt Labour Government at that time....."SORRY WE SPENT ALL OF THE MONEY!!!

So not the pension fund sprot, hard to think straight I would think with all that pent up anger and hound hanging off your leg.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Then the Scottish Twit really Damaged the wealth of the Nation Has Labour really ransacked our pensions? | This is Money
www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/pensions/article-1692321

That cost us £118 BILLION plus all those Pension fund managers panicked and shifted money recklessly and we all know what followed that!

Brown did save the UK economy with the gfc when all around countries shat themselves

SydneyRover

• VSC Member

See how that works out .

Climate change was first flagged over a century ago Tyke and it wasn't his father that crowned him King of the UK but I do agree with the thrust of your comment.

Well that's fair enough but in the mid 80's it wasn't the hot topic it is today .

The only CFC's that were talked about was the hideous David Mellor's choice of shirt when he shagged some slapper .

It takes two to slap tyke.

drfchound

• Forum Member
Mmmm, so Sproty adds more information.
Maybe the record wasn’t being put straight after all.

roversdude

• VSC Member
Although Beresford was disbarred he remained running his company with his daughter, I think she ended up marrying the former Wolves keeper.
They were done for charging for a funded scheme and then taking a cut too.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012