Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:58:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Just have a look and then tell me John Bostock is not worth keeping  (Read 1718 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Those figures aren't real mate.

roversdude

• VSC Member
Would he really want to stay anyway- unless we can get a message via god

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
These are as close to being fact as possible - we are in League Two next season and John Bostock is not going to be playing in League Two next season.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
I've had a look and I can tell you John Bostock is not worth keeping

anton123

• Forum Member
Them wages are not far off for me apart from Barlow he is on less then half that amount

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Just have a look and then tell me John Bostock is not worth keeping
« Reply #6 on April 05, 2022, 08:59:06 am by idler »
Doesn’t anybody wonder just how this site is supposed to have got to know exactly what every player in every team is earning?
I can’t see any club revealing who is on what to a site like this. It’s a sure way to cause resentment and wage rise demands.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Doesn’t anybody wonder just how this site is supposed to have got to know exactly what every player in every team is earning?
I can’t see any club revealing who is on what to a site like this. It’s a sure way to cause resentment and wage rise demands.
Amazing isn’t it how many people know what the players are earning.  :facepalm:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Them wages are not far off for me apart from Barlow he is on less then half that amount
All a load of nonsense. Made up figures anton. Not Factual

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
It staggers me how often websites like this get trotted out as fact on this forum (and social media).

Total nonsense.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
He’s a very good player ,with good players around him, Tiddy. The problem is these players aren’t on the same wavelength. I don’t see him dropping a league if we go. He could do somebody a job in league one or the championship. Plus the wages he probably gets would allow us to sign two players more suited to what we need in that league. No doubt he is quality with a ball at his feet.

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
However you rate him and whatever he gets paid, he doesn't actually play much football. This seems a shame as there's no doubting his ability. He's 30 years old and his career has been disappointing. Why is that?

According to Wiki, Harry Redknapp sent him on loan to Swindon (from Spurs) as he thought he would benefit from playing under Paolo Di Canio!

He could remain with us, stay fit and be a fabulous part of the team for 5 years, playing over 100 times as we rise up 2 divisions as the Yorkshire Ajax.

More likely is he rejoins Owls, Hull or a similar level club and does fairly well but only playing bits here and there, then his career fizzles out into non-league back in the South East.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
I've never read so much b*ll*cks in my life. They've got Barlow on 50% more than Anderson, and all the under 18 players on less than the National Minimum Wage for their age group.

Utter nonsense.

graingrover

• VSC Member
His has been.with many clubs in different countries and was the most popular player here at Oud Heverlee Leuven ( Belgian First Division  ) .The derisory comment on here about God falls way below the class the Bostock displays as a player and a human being .

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
Obvisouly he's worth keeping unless there's larger fitness issues or he's too expensive. Reality is he won't be staying anyway because he is better than L2 by a long way.

He might struggle to get a Championship club because of his injury record this year but he'd be a great signing for an MK Dons, Oxford or Lincoln type team. We've never had players capable of keeping the ball to see the best of him

donnievic

• Forum Member
He would be one of the 1st players I would try to get signed up if possible,just don’t see him going Wednesdays but not sure he will want to be playing league 2 either

DRCraig

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 05, 2022, 10:17:17 pm by DRCraig »
Being honest, I am not bothered about any player staying. Would rather develop our own. And appoint a new manager that mood changes a tad each interview. Basically someone that inspires. Because even us. Everyone on this forum needs picking up. Start again.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 06, 2022, 10:39:10 am by grayx »
Having Bostock is like owning a rolls royce which spends most of the time in a garage. Waste of money.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012