Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:41:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: North Shropshire  (Read 4161 times)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Re: North Shropshire
« Reply #90 on December 18, 2021, 08:48:10 pm by Not Now Kato »
I'll take you at your word Steve, it does look like you can't tell the difference between them, absolutely no difference between johnson and any other PM.

Oh, I can tell the difference. There'll be a lot of difference between him and Sunak.

Is this the same Sunak that didn't declare, (which is against the rules), his wife's interests in companies the government were trading with?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/27/huge-wealth-of-sunaks-family-not-declared-in-ministerial-register

There seems to be a commonality there SS.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on December 18, 2021, 08:49:27 pm by SydneyRover »
I doubt you'll find anyone on the planet that meets your exacting requirements Steve, unless of course you would care to name a viable option?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on December 18, 2021, 08:53:06 pm by tyke1962 »
I'll take you at your word Steve, it does look like you can't tell the difference between them, absolutely no difference between johnson and any other PM.

Oh, I can tell the difference. There'll be a lot of difference between him and Sunak.

You've got to factor in that the Tory Party has and always will act in the interests of the Tory Party first before the country .

The Party has always come before the country in my opinion .

That's not a Party that's a cult and it needs ending sooner rather than later in the modern world .

The remarkable thing is I can feel more at ease ticking a coalition box than I can do with the Labour Party or Lib Dems as separate entities .

That's massively weird .

It's as if some kind of Political regulator as stepped in and taken the wind out of both of them as opposition but none the less gives them the opportunity to defeat the Tories .

I'm not one for putting the Tories out of business either because that's not democracy .

But they should have to work far more than they do to ever be in government again that I do know and work in the interests of the country instead of themselves .

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on December 18, 2021, 08:56:01 pm by scawsby steve »
I doubt you'll find anyone on the planet that meets your exacting requirements Steve, unless of course you would care to name a viable option?

I can't. Screaming Lord Sutch is dead.

Incidently, I saw Sutch and the Savages live. They were bloody good.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on December 18, 2021, 09:52:27 pm by ravenrover »
Jack the Ripoer, bet you saw them at West End Club or some "Sutch" place
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 04:29:26 pm by ravenrover »

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on December 19, 2021, 01:18:20 pm by phil old leake »
Would anyone be overly surprised if this seat went Tory again at the next election

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on December 19, 2021, 04:36:58 pm by tyke1962 »
Would anyone be overly surprised if this seat went Tory again at the next election

We are living in volatile times and it would take a brave man who can predict anything .

The Tories are massively damaged and the kind of Political damage that simply can't be brushed off even in a couple of years .

Something at long last has stuck on them and it isn't going away anytime soon .

Once a populist government is no longer hmmm popular there's not a right lot left to rescue yourselves with .

The best part of it is they've done it to themselves because the opposition have hardly laid a glove on them .

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on December 19, 2021, 05:54:00 pm by scawsby steve »
Jack the Ripoer, bet you saw them at West End Club or some "Sutch" place

They were too big for the West End Club, Raven. The Coop and the St James Street Baths were the places, who also hosted the Beatles.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012