Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:01:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Penalties  (Read 7373 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Re: Penalties
« Reply #30 on December 04, 2012, 11:32:24 pm by Chris Black come back »
Seeing all those tweets is exactly the same as being at the Keepmoat and hearing offhand comments when I go down to the bottom near full time. Long ago I accepted that our fanbase has a large minority (if that's possible) of total numpties with no brain cells, and then there are one who don't even go to the games and say the same nonsensical shit behind their keyboards.

Minority!??!! The MAJORITY of our fans are moaning ingrates.

I have always believed that we have 1.5-2k supporters who are absolute salt of the earth, probably the same 1.5-2k who stuck by the club even in 97/98, best fans in the country who have been through the wringer, plumbed the absolute depths and helped drag the club to the Championship inch by inch. Every one of them should be given Freedom of the Borough,

The rest are very largely, other than they money they pay, a huge and weighty drain on the ambition and advancement of the club. Unrealistic, uninformed, ungrateful, clueless and myopic cretins.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 04, 2012, 11:39:09 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Please tell me Mike Rochford is his real name. His parents must have hated him.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 04, 2012, 11:39:19 pm by RobTheRover »
Bloody hell, mate.  Dont sit on the fence, there.  Say what you really feel.

;)

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 05, 2012, 07:36:50 am by 1879Rovers »
Or just put them in front of Robbie Blake and Gary Woods and see what they say then. They'd probably ask for autographs and pictures.

True, made me chuckle.

ArmthorpeRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 05, 2012, 08:12:49 am by ArmthorpeRover »
Great to see our supporters on Twitter have got a sense of perspective, and don't resort to personally insulting our own players when they make an error....

Mike Rochford ‏@mikerochford69
Yeah but @woodsy333 was in net..never going to win penalties #drfc

Danny Smith ‏@dannyjacksmith
Robbe Blake is a fat c*** cost is the trophy that belongs to us #drfc

Liam Hannant ‏@LiamHannant96
robbie blake... Just retire, you're shit! #drfc

Adam Cox ‏@AdamdrfcCox
got about 10 responses everyone had a different answer but you all said we lost. robbie blakes name was used a lot #fatty #drfc

Joshua Grice ‏@joshgrice16
Blake you fat c***, you've done nothing all season you could of at least scored a pen #drfc

:headbang:

One day, and I hope it comes soon, some twitter warrior is either going to get the pants sued off them or get jailed, or some parent is going to find it very costly to them

I'd imagine some of those will post here. Although they'll never be man enough to admit it despite all that bravado.

I agree with you tho......one day someone is gonna get hammered big time on Twitter.

Pinter777

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 05, 2012, 08:20:38 am by Pinter777 »
i believe there are those so called fans who just love to criticize absolutely everything. there is no perfect football team. them quick fans who moan when we lose and praise when we win.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 05, 2012, 09:05:10 am by donnievic »
But we do score penalties though. Blake can score them, the keeper just got it right. It's a lottery.

Dont think the keeper got a hand onto Blake pen and only hit him after it bounced back down,can't really blame Blake on losing he hit it well just not didn't go in,if he had hiut it poorly near enough straight at the keeper then fair enouigh.As what fans are saying about G.Woods then yeah i can iunderstand what they are saying,i.e always fancied Warrington and Crichton saving them.

Thought Blake hit he bar

COYR

Tipped onto the bar I got told (and think it says on the thread on here too). Either way, point stands that it's a lottery and anything can happen. Got to take into account the pressure.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on December 05, 2012, 10:02:30 am by hoolahoop »
Great to see our supporters on Twitter have got a sense of perspective, and don't resort to personally insulting our own players when they make an error....

Mike Rochford ‏@mikerochford69
Yeah but @woodsy333 was in net..never going to win penalties #drfc

Danny Smith ‏@dannyjacksmith
Robbe Blake is a fat c*** cost is the trophy that belongs to us #drfc

Liam Hannant ‏@LiamHannant96
robbie blake... Just retire, you're shit! #drfc

Adam Cox ‏@AdamdrfcCox
got about 10 responses everyone had a different answer but you all said we lost. robbie blakes name was used a lot #fatty #drfc

Joshua Grice ‏@joshgrice16
Blake you fat c***, you've done nothing all season you could of at least scored a pen #drfc

:headbang:

One day, and I hope it comes soon, some twitter warrior is either going to get the pants sued off them or get jailed, or some parent is going to find it very costly to them

I'd imagine some of those will post here. Although they'll never be man enough to admit it despite all that bravado.

I agree with you tho......one day someone is gonna get hammered big time on Twitter.

True and the sooner the better, I too hate twitter and the crap/bile that seems to spill off it. These are not supporters surely!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on December 05, 2012, 06:55:57 pm by The Red Baron »
Please tell me Mike Rochford is his real name. His parents must have hated him.

No - his real surname is Hunt.  ;)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on December 05, 2012, 06:56:54 pm by The Red Baron »

Isn't Lord McAlpine about to make things rather costly for certain "Twitter Warriors?"

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on December 05, 2012, 07:02:59 pm by RoversAlias »
Seeing all those tweets is exactly the same as being at the Keepmoat and hearing offhand comments when I go down to the bottom near full time. Long ago I accepted that our fanbase has a large minority (if that's possible) of total numpties with no brain cells, and then there are one who don't even go to the games and say the same nonsensical shit behind their keyboards.

Minority!??!! The MAJORITY of our fans are moaning ingrates.

I have always believed that we have 1.5-2k supporters who are absolute salt of the earth, probably the same 1.5-2k who stuck by the club even in 97/98, best fans in the country who have been through the wringer, plumbed the absolute depths and helped drag the club to the Championship inch by inch. Every one of them should be given Freedom of the Borough,

The rest are very largely, other than they money they pay, a huge and weighty drain on the ambition and advancement of the club. Unrealistic, uninformed, ungrateful, clueless and myopic cretins.

Well...I wanted to be generous and not too full of hatred haha :lol:

You've said it though.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012