Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:29:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Who wants to be a movie star?  (Read 841 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Who wants to be a movie star?
« on April 26, 2024, 03:30:33 pm by silent majority »
Serioulsy though, got this in the post;

Hi there,

I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m a casting researcher based in London and I’m looking for Football Fans of Championship, League 1 & League 2 teams to appear in a TV commercial for a major TV broadcaster.

Filming will take place during w/c 20th May and successful participants will be paid anywhere between £500 - £6,000 per person for their time and appearance in the campaign.
For more information on the project and to apply, please visit the ET Casting London Ltd website - https://www.etcasting.com/pages/events.  Here, you can see our portfolio of work and a little bit about us also.
As ever, finding genuine, charismatic and for lack of a better word ‘real’ people who fit very specific briefs can be a challenge, so I’m hoping you wouldn’t mind passing this on to your contacts. I have attached a flyer for easy sharing.
Who knows, maybe a family member or a friend of yours could be the ultimate fan we’re searching for!

Any questions, please do let me know.

Many thanks,

Holly Janowski
Casting Researcher

ET Casting London Ltd
Kemp House, 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
T: +44(0)203 010 3030
M: +44(0)79 1021 9397
www.etcasting.com
X / Instagram

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Who wants to be a movie star?
« Reply #1 on April 26, 2024, 04:14:58 pm by johnny rovers »
If they're looking for a character who is rotund, then I'm their man!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:25:33 pm by johnny rovers »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 26, 2024, 04:32:31 pm by ravenrover »
Where's SS, star of stage screen and 2nd Div football team forum    ?
Is it a horror commercial?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:38:35 pm by ravenrover »

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2024, 05:10:29 pm by graingrover »
Has to be for Paul M

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 26, 2024, 05:45:08 pm by RoversInSpain »
Nah the Gnome would be the Star, a far better option than the Wrexham lot that’s for sure

Lifelong supporter

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 26, 2024, 05:45:54 pm by Lifelong supporter »
Step forward Paul Mayfield with his gnome!

Bills view

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 26, 2024, 06:00:14 pm by Bills view »
If we have a fairytale ending there should be a big screen blockbuster about us.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 26, 2024, 06:08:59 pm by Draytonian III »
Paul M is the man for this

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 26, 2024, 06:17:07 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Bugger, I’m in Bolton on those dates filming a North of England version of the Bruce Willis franchise of ‘Die Hard’ films.

It’s being shot in a disused warehouse (we did have a few to choose from) & its working title is ‘Die well ‘Ard’.

I’m playing Bruce’s part, vest & all. I bought a set of four cheap on Amazon starting with a white one which then ‘changes’ into off white, to light grey to dark grey as I fight scene by scene (& get ‘dirtier & sweatier’) an ‘undercover’ group of Chinese spies who have been ‘working undercover’ in the local Chinese takeaway.

One scene is shot in slo-mo in a ‘make up’ of a kitchen inside the said Chinese takeaway kitchen. Armed only with chopsticks & my training as an ex Marine in the Catering Corps, I fight off assailant after assailant. Woks full of spicy king prawn, chicken chow mein, octopus simmering in their own ink in a variety of oriental spices, noodles the lot are upturned, thrown, slipped on, (slyly dipped a finger into to check for flavours) go all over the shop (shop as in place, not shop as in shop). Put bluntly, it gets messy.

Anyway, so can’t make the footie gig.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:30:48 pm by Colin C No.3 »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 26, 2024, 06:19:03 pm by PDX_Rover »
Definitely Paul and Gnomey… Gnome Alone.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 26, 2024, 06:21:48 pm by RoversInSpain »
Bugger, I’m in Bolton on those dates filming a North of England version of the Bruce Willis franchise of ‘Die Hard’ films.

It’s being shot in a disused warehouse (we did have a few to choose from) & its working title is ‘Die well Hard’.

I’m playing Bruce’s part, vest & all. I bought a set of four cheap on Amazon starting with a white one which then ‘changes’ into off white, to light grey to dark grey as I fight scene by scene (& get ‘dirtier & sweatier’) an ‘undercover’ group of Chinese spies who have been ‘working undercover’ in the local Chinese takeaway.

One scene is shot in slo-mo in a ‘make up’ of a kitchen inside the said Chinese takeaway kitchen. Armed only with chopsticks & my training as an ex Marine in the Catering Corps, I fight off assailant after assailant. Woks full of spicy king prawn, chicken jalfriezi, octopus simmering in their own ink in a variety of oriental spices, noodles the lot are upturned, thrown, slipped on, (slyly dipped a finger into to check for flavours) go all over the shop (shop as in place, not shop as in shop). Put bluntly, it gets messy.

So can’t make the footie gig.

Anyway,
Please can I come to your planet? Thank you

That’s funny, tension slightly relieved. Thank you again.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012