Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:13:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Next time  (Read 1468 times)

nottsrover

Next time
« on October 20, 2010, 08:43:06 pm by nottsrover »
O'Driscoll says to the subs \"Woodsy get a shirt on\" can someone tie Martin's boots together & let Gary have a game,can't do much worse!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VikingJames

Re:Next time
« Reply #1 on October 20, 2010, 08:46:21 pm by VikingJames »
:laugh:  :laugh:  Can't wait for the reaction to this.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 20, 2010, 08:53:04 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Moron.

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 20, 2010, 09:26:06 pm by German Rover »
nottsrover wrote:
O'Driscoll says to the subs \"Woodsy get a shirt on\" can someone tie Martin's boots together & let Gary have a game,can't do much worse!

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 21, 2010, 11:03:20 am by bobbymax »
nottsrover wrote:

Here we go again! Some of us can't forgive him for missing that penalty at Newcastle! We've got rid of Lewis Guy and Mark Wilson's not in the team so let's pick on somebody with the same initials. For all those who don't rate Woods, I suggest you look at some of the midfield garbage other Championship teams turn up with. SOD has now given him two long contracts which is some indication of his worth to DRFC. The manager doesn't always get it right, neither does Martin Woods. But he's going to be an integral part of Rovers for the next few years and will continue to get my support as long as he puts in a shift in the red and white hoops.

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 21, 2010, 11:56:49 am by inSODwetrust »
I've said it before and i'll say it again, our first season in the Championship M.Woods was possibly one of our worst players (imo).

This season though I think Woods is one of our best players, and as I have said on another thread about the Derby game, he is possibly the only player in the squad who seems to be able to put in a decent challenge and pressure opposition players!!

So all in all Notts I think your talking out of your arse!  :byebye

TinyPortal © 2005-2012