Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:36:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Newcastle united and west ham united > police raids today  (Read 1014 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Reports that have come out are saying both the above clubs stadiums are swamped with HMRC officers as criminal investigations are on going.

The spanner in the works is that questions are been asked in France as this is linked to the HMRC case .

No smoke without fire I guess ,wonder if any other clubs will be having early morning knocks or office doors kicked in.

Is it owt to do with that player that hammers sold to a French team just after xmass

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

selby

• VSC Member
HRMC and football
« Reply #1 on April 26, 2017, 11:05:46 am by selby »
  The tax authorities have raided West Ham and Newcastle, and 180 tax offices are involved in the investigation both in this country and France.
  I wonder if things get messy, if they will demote the clubs involved as has happened in the past with clubs like Swindon and Chester.
  Other clubs are also under investigation,I have got a feeling this may have a long way to run.

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Newcastle united and west ham united > police raids today
« Reply #2 on April 26, 2017, 12:06:20 pm by drfchound »
They tend not to come down as hard on the big clubs.

ballysbackin

Re: Newcastle united and west ham united > police raids today
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2017, 03:10:34 pm by ballysbackin »
Money Laundering at Newcastle.. The manager is to ask for £100m to revamp the team for readiness in Premiership I wonder if he will get it. Well Benitez it is worth a bet  :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012