Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:37:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Since it's last game of season hartlepool v rovers score prediction  (Read 2544 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
I just don't feal that rovers are up for winning the title and hence to say they will be playing on the back foot .going to go for a hartlepool 3 > 1 home win ,but they will still go down as Newport will match whatever monkey hangers do.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ballysbackin

Re: Since it's last game of season hartlepool v rovers score prediction
« Reply #1 on May 04, 2017, 05:42:06 pm by ballysbackin »
4-0 Donny Win

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
I think we will win - it will be a great performance and we will end on a high....hopefully Grimsby do us a favour.  Plymouth don't have the best record in 'none 3pm' games and its a long way for them to travel...... 
Rovers 4-1 win
Plymouth to draw 2-2
Portsmouth will win emphatically!

Arsenal Of The North

• Forum Member
3-6 Donny win!

Grimsby to sink 3 past Plymouth winning 3-2 and Portsmouth to run out 3-0 winners

not on facebook

• Forum Member
For the record I really hope Iam completely wrong as don't want to be known as a bar humbug .

It's a pitty  that the rovers  game starts at 17:30 after Jeff sterlings shift has finished ,as that 90 mins would have been watchable.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
0-3 up the champions. Thank you Grimbo

karldew

• Forum Member
If the results went the right way, would you feel bad celebrating the title against a team that has just been relegated?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Would not give two shits tbh but I guess that's why sky sports are there on the off chance

Rovers91

• Forum Member
2-1 Hartlepool and we finish 3rd, our lot are already on their summer holidays.

mattco

• Forum Member
2-1 Rovers but not enough to finish top.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
That's going to cause a major uproar in the pubs and clubs up and down the country on which game to show

Swansea city v Everton 17:30 > bt sports .

Hartlepool v Doncaster rovers 17:30 > sky sports .

ballysbackin

« Reply #11 on May 04, 2017, 07:09:28 pm by ballysbackin »
If the results went the right way, would you feel bad celebrating the title against a team that has just been relegated?

NO

DRFCMach2man

• Forum Member
 Rovers to win 3-1
Grimsby 2 Plymouth 2
Portsmouth to win 3-0

Rovers Champions !!!
You have to believe - Remember Brentford!!! :clapping: :clapping: :rtid:

darren61

« Reply #13 on May 04, 2017, 07:31:02 pm by darren61 »
Grimsby 2-1 win
Rovers   2-1 win
Portsmouth 2-1 win

Billy Hill, i think you owe me £300, ta very much.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
Pool 1- doni 2  Williams 92nd min winner grimsby 1 Plymouth 1 grimsby 94th min equalizer SORTED

roversontheup

• VSC Member
Pool 1.           Rovers 2
Grimsby 0.     Plymouth. 1

Really hope Grimsby do it but I just don't see it happening.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Rovers 1-1
Grimsby beat Plymouth 2-1
Portsmouth beat Cheltenham and win the league by one point and a goal difference of five more than we've got.

1 Portsmouth 87pts+36 GD
2 Rovers 86pts+31
3 Plymouth 86 + 24

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
For reasons you may have read elsewhere 1-0 to Rovers absolutely stitched on !

drfchound

• Forum Member

Not really, Leicester fans didn't seem to be put off their celebrations did they.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Plymouth beat Grimsby 3-0 - title over!
Donny beat Hartlepool 1-0 - send them down but not enough for us! One bloody point short with better GD - should have won it long ago!
Pompey beat Cheltenham 4-0 - 3rd place.

I hope I'm wrong though!  :facepalm:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Plymouth beat Grimsby 3-0 - title over!
Donny beat Hartlepool 1-0 - send them down but not enough for us! One bloody point short with better GD - should have won it long ago!
Pompey beat Cheltenham 4-0 - 3rd place.

I hope I'm wrong though!  :facepalm:

I hope you are 100% correct. I have "invested" just a Quid and it will pay £2,295 if it comes in

I am convinced Rovers will win 1-0 * so only 2 to be right and lets face it they dont look "a million miles" away from being plausible

* I will see Tia get some if Rovers do win 1-0 as I will have cost them money by changing my mind in another Competition so come on LincsRover - I have faith

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Good luck Wolfie, no offence but I'm hoping I'm wrong about Grimsby. But maybe I'll have a quid on as well - didn't realise it would pay so much and I suppose it would be a small recompense for us chucking away a 6 point lead and better GD in 4 games!!   :santa:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Good luck Wolfie, no offence but I'm hoping I'm wrong about Grimsby. But maybe I'll have a quid on as well - didn't realise it would pay so much and I suppose it would be a small recompense for us chucking away a 6 point lead and better GD in 4 games!!   :santa:

That is my thinking too. I reckon the Grimsby one could provide the surprise

My Bet was with William Hill. Just looked at SkyBet and they would only cough up £1912
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:03:44 am by Donnywolf »

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
hartlepool 1 - 3 rovers
grimsby 0 - 0 plymouth
portsmouth 4 - 1 cheltenham

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
hartlepool 1 - 3 rovers
grimsby 0 - 0 plymouth
portsmouth 4 - 1 cheltenham

Last one .... £3134 for a quid !

Rich_The_Conisbrough_Rover

• Forum Member
Imagine that.. we're winning and our game finishes and there's 1 minute to play at blundell park and Grimsby losing 1-0 and they go up and score, can you imagine the scenes at Victoria park?

It's 1 game lads and lasses.. believe ☝️🔴⚪️🔴

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 06, 2017, 11:01:41 am by idler »
Rovers to win 2-1, we can't seem to keep a clean sheet.
I fear it won't be enough though.

dknward2

• VSC Member
3 - 1 to rovers can't see fergie sitting back and only playing one upfront today 4-3-3 or 3-4-3.

We will score early I.e within first 20 mins they will get one back from nothing make it 1-1 at half time, pool will come out all guns blazing and get nothing back, word will get through Newport are winning and Grimsby are drawing which will demoralise them and spur us on which will result in two quick goals for us, but just as full time gets closer Plymouth get a penalty which they miss and draw the game after we see the highlight it shows it was never a penalty so justice was done and we win the title.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012