Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:35:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Well that's our (DRFC) season over  (Read 1075 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Well that's our (DRFC) season over
« on May 07, 2017, 01:14:58 pm by not on facebook »
Iam board shitless now can't wait for next season to start ,what the hell can we chin wag about untill pre season > cricket Yorkshire >

Well the new season will bring live div1 games for any ex pat that pays out £100+ and they can watch all rovers games in comfort of their front room.> that will make the lucky pint have a different outlook.

Thing is if it's a relegation season who will sit down week in week out and put them sens throu that pain both at KMS and in whoever ex pats front room.

Different story if it's a promotion push thou mind you.

Changes that you want to see at KMS for next season

Manager > NO NO NO

Players > need some as I can't see a spine in the team at the moment > copps can't last a full 90mins week in week out.

Blackbank > onwards and upwards

Centreplate > change them fcukers from all the under the stands kiosks and put a local firm in > let centre plate keep the executive boxes etc etc .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

German Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Well that's our (DRFC) season over
« Reply #1 on May 07, 2017, 02:56:12 pm by German Rover »
See I'm in two minds about this streaming thing. I probably wouldn't watch the games live because I love live football. Why sit watching a game on tv when you can watch a live match. That said I could watch it when I get back from a local match. Agree with you about centreplate. By all accounts they do a good job up in the hospitality but something needs doing to sort things for the working men who stand on the terraces.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012