Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:19:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 5mins to kick off scunny vs millwall & fleeteood v Bradford city  (Read 1282 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Both games a draw from 1st leg so all four teams still with half a chance at least.

Watched the millwall v scunny game and the standard was worse than rovers yesterday.

Can't call any of these two games but the question on most our minds will be millwall fans reaction .

Looks like a full away end and we could well see today what type of controll millwall FC have in the sale of their match tickets .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Bradford have a goal lead from the 1st leg.

Watching the Fleetwood game at the mo. Interesting to see the kind of quality we'll be up against next season.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
I stand corrected batmans are one up from 1st leg.

Keep flicking from sky one to sky three .

WTF are they dong at scunnys ground with no police on show at all .

Maybe humberside police read the situation far better than me

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
A lot of longball in the Bradford/Fleetwood game. If this is the level at the top of League 1, we should be able compete and be top half/playoffs.

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: 5mins to kick off scunny vs millwall & fleeteood v Bradford city
« Reply #4 on May 07, 2017, 08:25:45 pm by RedJ »
f**k me what a boring game that was. Wish I'd watched Scunny now.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Well even thou scunny got knocked out you have to take your hats off to way they played the last 10 mins .

They kept on passing the ball about and  not lumping the ball up right to final whistle .

It almost paid off with a last min goal to make it 3-3 ,but wrong side of post.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
f**k me what a boring game that was. Wish I'd watched Scunny now.

You would not if you had done - I only enjoyed it cos they got smeared

not on facebook

• Forum Member
How did scunnys last 10 mins compare to donnys last 10 mins yesterday as both need two goals to get back into the game ,and from what I saw in the scunny game they had a plan and stuck to it and did not play like headless chickens .

I will have too go to sky play back and check the last 10 mins of rovers game as I switched off after 80mins yesterday .

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
How did the added time come to that amount as well. I was genuinely surprised .... and could someone please tell that Commentator that the Ref decides and tells the Fourthie what to display (or did when I last knew)

He again said "the Fourth Official is just working out how much to add on"

not on facebook

• Forum Member
You have a good point there as it type of knocked me back when 7mins extra time came up .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012