Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:56:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Highlights  (Read 2168 times)

glosterred

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnybax

• Forum Member
Re: Highlights
« Reply #1 on November 25, 2017, 07:28:40 pm by Donnybax »
What on earth is Garratt doing for that chance. Thought it was pathetic at the time but it looks even worse watching it back.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 25, 2017, 07:59:26 pm by The Red Baron »
What on earth is Garratt doing for that chance. Thought it was pathetic at the time but it looks even worse watching it back.

Garratt looked out of his depth, I'm afraid. And I have been saying he should get a chance. He's got a bit of pace but his positional sense and awareness are awful. Shades of Nic Priet.

He wasn't even the worst player on the pitch in the first half, mind.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 25, 2017, 08:08:49 pm by drfchound »
Garret was our worst defender in the first half but improved in the second half.

A numpty behind me today berated Butler for the whole of the first half, even saying that he wasn’t good enough to get in his Sunday team.
He(Butler) is apparently the worst player ever to wear the hoops.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 25, 2017, 11:13:34 pm by adamtherover »
Garret was our worst defender in the first half but improved in the second half.

A numpty behind me today berated Butler for the whole of the first half, even saying that he wasn’t good enough to get in his Sunday team.
the same butler who wins practically every header and will put his body on the line time after time..

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 26, 2017, 12:12:43 am by hoolahoop »

There's a few like that mind .....always been the case :(

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 26, 2017, 07:43:43 pm by drfchound »

the same butler who wins practically every header and will put his body on the line time after time..

By the way, the same numpty stuck his boot through one of the seats at the end of the Rotherham game.
He also went to the bar after half an hour yesterday “ because the team are shit”.
Obviously a good supporter.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 26, 2017, 09:40:01 pm by RedJ »

By the way, the same numpty stuck his boot through one of the seats at the end of the Rotherham game.
He also went to the bar after half an hour yesterday “ because the team are shit”.
Obviously a good supporter.
Does he wear a light blue coat?

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 26, 2017, 11:11:25 pm by graingrover »
as supporters you are definitely the very best at encouraging young players you must be proud of your bursting chests .. bursting with pomposity and no doubt comparing their failures with the triumphant lives you lead .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012