Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:12:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What's everyone up to tomorrow?  (Read 2734 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
What's everyone up to tomorrow?
« on March 25, 2011, 05:52:39 pm by The Red Baron »
The usual International Weekend question!

Me, I'll be at Solihull Moors v Boston United, a top of the table clash in the Blue Square North. Should be interesting and a decent gate as well.

3pm KO as well, so I don't have to suffer watching Crapello's flops!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ian H

• Forum Member
Re: What's everyone up to tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on March 25, 2011, 05:57:44 pm by Ian H »
Castle Park, I think.

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 25, 2011, 05:59:52 pm by Wokingviking »
Well I'll be in the Conference South RB! Am off down to Eastleigh to watch Woking, another promotion clash.  Woking have won the last 11 in 12 games, drawing the other one, all since Garry Hill came in - he managed Daggers when we beat them at Stoke.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 25, 2011, 06:13:39 pm by Superspy »
im having a Lanparty with a couple of mates tonight and tomorrow night at my place. anybody who knows what a Lanparty is will understand the point, anybody who doesn't will probably find the concept incredibly dull/sad/boring. ;)

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 25, 2011, 06:18:49 pm by Wokingviking »
Well I didn't know, but it sounds like you play computer games?... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_party

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 25, 2011, 06:35:23 pm by RedJ »
Sleep. Maybe pop down to a local game.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 25, 2011, 06:56:23 pm by Filo »
England v Sri Lanka at 9am, England v Wales at 3pm on sky sports, then work at 5-30 pm!

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 25, 2011, 07:02:12 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I was planning to go to the Millenium Stadium, then the Welsh FA took our tickets from us when they f**ked up.......

So it'll be F1, cricket, Football, sleep.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 25, 2011, 07:03:42 pm by DonnyRTID »
Fngland game, work 18.00

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 25, 2011, 07:40:05 pm by Superspy »
Quote from: \"Wokingviking\" post=147897
Well I didn't know, but it sounds like you play computer games?... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_party

thats the one. ah the wonders of wikipedia. but yes, any minute now 2 of my friends will be arriving with their pcs for us to play games all night, probably till about 8/9 tomorrow morning. then sleep for the day, down to the pub tomorrow early evening for a couple of drinks (coke for me) and a game of snooker. back to mine for round 2 of gaming til sunday morning. CRASH.

biggest one i've done at mine was 10 of us, 6 in the dining room, 4 in the living room....was interesting to say the least, haha.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 25, 2011, 07:48:01 pm by RedJ »
:laugh: what kind of games? only then will I be able to decide whether or not it's sad :P

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 25, 2011, 10:09:00 pm by Superspy »
sorry its taken a while to reply, been trying to sort a new monitor out.

game list at the minute is Counter Strike:Source (shooting), Battlefield Bad Company 2 (shooting), Left 4 Dead 2 (shooting zombies - who doesn't love that?), and Civilization 5 (turn based strategy). Although i get a funny feeling that these 2 muppets are going to sit playing COD: Black Ops because i don't own it....

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 25, 2011, 10:10:03 pm by RedJ »
I can't say there's anything wrong with any of them apart from Civ 5 - never got on with the Civ type games for some reason.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 25, 2011, 10:34:33 pm by Superspy »
first one i've played truth be told, quite enjoying it, but one of the lads doesn't have it, so we'll have to wait til he passes out to be able to play. he's always the first to nod off anyway.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 25, 2011, 10:52:07 pm by RedJ »
Have a good tonight tomorrow night anyway pal :-)

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 25, 2011, 11:13:48 pm by coventryrover »
SEASIDE:):):):):woot:

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 25, 2011, 11:34:15 pm by streatham dave »
Being politically active- march for an alternative london. Instead of taxing us all more and stealing our pensions trying to get government to shore up tax evasion loopholes that big business exploit and stick a 0.05% on tax banks pay to cut deficit. Might try to catch some F1 before I march but then it will be a case of trying to make sure I don't get kettled or tear gassed by the police(both of which I've heard discussed) and trying to avoid being arrested. I am a peaceful protester as will most of the100000 + but I'm a bit worried it could kick off if i'm honest.:dry:

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 26, 2011, 08:58:17 am by Berkshire Rover »
Gardenng, (got to get them parsnips in!), cricket, football, moan about crap Saturday night telly, and at some point nip out to buy the Mrs a wormery for Mothers Day
:laugh:

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 26, 2011, 09:03:45 am by Al4475 »
I'm on stage tonight for the last night of Four Night's In Knaresborough at Doncaster Little Theatre. £8 a ticket, very good stuff for anyone interested. Pop along!

FOUR NIGHTS IN KNARESBOROUGH

7:30pm Doncaster Little Theatre - 01302 340422

On Christmas Day 1170 four knights left Henry II's household in Normandy and travelled to Canterbury. In the early evening of 29 December they murdered the Archbishop, Thomas Becket - the greatest crime after the Crucifixion and probably the worst career move in history.

Four crazy, licentious and powerful killers find themselves abandoned and alone with only the four walls of Knaresborough Castle to protect them from the wrath of the nation.

Paul Webb’s historical drama for the Tarantino generation has all the sexual energy, personal traumas and quick humour of an epic lads' night out, laced with the unsettling knowledge that sometimes you have to pay the price for what you’ve done.

This production contains strong language.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNwtgTAnvMk

Really is worth seeing folks!

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 26, 2011, 10:02:00 am by RTID75 »
Jetting off to Australia for three weeks. Shame I've got to come back, I think I'd stay if I could. There's only Rovers and very close family I'd miss these days.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 26, 2011, 10:07:50 am by benaldo »
Quote from: \"streatham dave\" post=147951
Being politically active- march for an alternative london. Instead of taxing us all more and stealing our pensions trying to get government to shore up tax evasion loopholes that big business exploit and stick a 0.05% on tax banks pay to cut deficit. Might try to catch some F1 before I march but then it will be a case of trying to make sure I don't get kettled or tear gassed by the police(both of which I've heard discussed) and trying to avoid being arrested. I am a peaceful protester as will most of the100000 + but I'm a bit worried it could kick off if i'm honest.:dry:

Good luck. Those bankers are responsible for ruining this country, and our government (Tory or Labour, they are both responsible) let them. I personally think it's time we had a revolution. Oh, but they've arranged a lovely royal wedding for us haven't they! :angry: That'll take all those unemployed peoples minds off the dole queue won't it?!

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 26, 2011, 10:57:38 am by jucyberry »
Busy doing nothing..It's raining, dull and dismal.. Should go to mum's but I don't like the rain...lol..

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 26, 2011, 11:10:34 am by scuzzer »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=147971
Quote from: \"streatham dave\" post=147951

Good luck. Those bankers are responsible for ruining this country, and our government (Tory or Labour, they are both responsible) let them. I personally think it's time we had a revolution. Oh, but they've arranged a lovely royal wedding for us haven't they! :angry: That'll take all those unemployed peoples minds off the dole queue won't it?!

Too true Benaldo. Go careful Dave. Cricket for me and then going to put myself through watching Capello's shit heads, shame Bale's out, was hoping Wales would upset us and finally get rid of the tosser.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 26, 2011, 11:52:00 am by benaldo »
I've read something about \"kettling\" too. I think you'll be lucky not to get rounded up. It's appalling that the police have to resort to such measures, when what they are actually doing is not stopping disorder, but stopping the protest. Kettling rounds up violent and non-violent protester in equal measure, therefore stopping the protest, Which is what I think is the main motive for it.
Our government is not stupid, they want to play down and break up any protest about the utter shambles they have all made of running our country for the past 30 years. And all of them are guilty, no matter which party they claim to stand with. I find the whole process of massive borrowing, the banks gambling the nations money away (never mind the way they rip off people every day - ever got an interest return on your savings anywhere near the \"bank of England interest rate??\" - it's always much less isn't it! And ever got a mortgage anywhere near the bank of England interest rate?? - It's always much more isn't it!) disgusting. Those feckers in westminster do nothing except try and cling to being in charge so they can get the biggest slices of the cake, the others fight over the scraps. And us? We get massive job cuts, public spending cuts, tax increases, wars in countries whose best weapons are a breadknife (which actually cost us a fortune!!), and immigration at such a level where anyone can walk right in, claim asylum, then get themselves on the dole.

I always think of my Grandad at times like these. He fought in the war, got shot down over Germany, was held in a prison camp, tortured, then escaped and found his way to the front lines near Berlin. When he returned to England he couldn't even speak his own name, had huge scars down his back from being tortured, and possibly a huge raft of unspeakable memories, which he hardly ever talked about until the end of his life. That man never once claimed benefits or asked for anything his whole life. There was no \"Help for heroes\" back then. Sometimes I wonder what he would have said if he was alive today?

Anyhoo, rant over, good luck Dave.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012