Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:10:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket Sales  (Read 13798 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Season Ticket Sales
« Reply #90 on March 22, 2011, 10:42:35 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Been looking in the ticket office each lunchtime as I go past and there seems to be a steady stream of people renewing.

KM site still only showing 1043. may be quite a few more than this by now but it must be getting squeeky bum time for DRFC marketing.

I do know they are looking to achieve approx 2500 to 3000 pre first deadline and similar numbers after. I hope I'm wrong but I can't see equal numbers renewing after however, it must be said that the Club Scout scheme facilitates big savings to the end of June.

Keep the faith.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VikingJames

« Reply #91 on March 24, 2011, 06:31:40 pm by VikingJames »
Renewed today. Just in time! :scarf:

When I went, there were quite a lot of people down there. Looks as though quite a few people have left it until the last minute. It might not be such a bad turnout after all.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on March 24, 2011, 06:57:48 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well I'm only guessing, as the club seem have gone in to operation mushroom mode by keeping us in the dark, judging by the observed numbers going in to the ticket office we should be around the 1800 - 2000 mark by now.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on March 24, 2011, 07:08:17 pm by RedJ »
The club? Keep us in the dark? Surely not :P

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on March 24, 2011, 08:00:40 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
About 20 people there at 6.30 - nothing amazing!
Queuing for ages as well - we really must stream line the process.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on March 24, 2011, 08:27:14 pm by River Don »
I'm slightly worried about a post I've read saying I need to set up a standing order with the bank if I want to pay for my season ticket in 4 installments.

I've filled in the form and given the club my bank details to pay this way. I'm an exile and my Dad has taken the form into the ticket office for me. He reckons it's all alright.

Can someone reassure me it's all alright? Cheers.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on March 24, 2011, 08:34:56 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
the girl at the office give you a copy just take it into the bank think thats it

Quote from: \"River Don\" post=147790
I'm slightly worried about a post I've read saying I need to set up a standing order with the bank if I want to pay for my season ticket in 4 installments.

I've filled in the form and given the club my bank details to pay this way. I'm an exile and my Dad has taken the form into the ticket office for me. He reckons it's all alright.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on March 24, 2011, 08:49:21 pm by dknward2 »
Was there just before half five was about 20 people in front of me one couple bought 5 tickets bill came to a grand omg must be cat a cause there was at least one kid ticket when I left about 30/40 people queuing in and outside.

Maybe reach 2000 to 2300 still got tomorrow as well pity they couldn't open on sat seen as we have not got a game could have helped get pass last payday of month and Monday to Friday workers

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on March 24, 2011, 08:50:15 pm by River Don »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=147794
the girl at the office give you a copy just take it into the bank think thats it

Quote from: \"River Don\" post=147790

Thanks for that. My Dad didn't mention owt about a form. I can't get in touch with him reyt now, he has to go dancing in a Satdi Santa/Paul whitehouse kind of way.

I'll make sure it's sorted. Thanks Norfolk

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on March 25, 2011, 04:59:36 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Ticket Sales 2740

Right on track for the clubs predicted sales for this time. Now they are looking for an equal number after the deadline.

Can't see it personally.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on March 25, 2011, 05:00:42 pm by Superspy »
Quote from: \"DonnyBazR0ver\" post=147864
Ticket Sales 2740

so is that good or bad? i've never followed season ticket sales before, i would have thought more people would take advantage of the early bird....

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on March 25, 2011, 05:07:18 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
You be the judge. Personally I hoped we would end up with around 5500 (given the Club Scout this is very modest, but cannot ignore the feedback from those who said they were not renewing and waiting for the offers, some waiting to see which league we're in)

By now though I think we should have been around the 4000 mark however, as said the club think and equal number will renew after the deadline, just as they did last year !??

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on March 25, 2011, 05:14:46 pm by Filo »
How does it compare with last seasons early bird figures?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on March 25, 2011, 05:32:00 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Searching the threads from last season, the first deadline there were around 4235 and then two weeks before season started 5538 ish.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on March 25, 2011, 05:52:08 pm by scuzzer »
Add another to that, just caught them on the deadline, roll on August!

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on March 25, 2011, 06:02:36 pm by washyrover »
What does gartom think about the sales.Looks like some fans do not want to put up and shut up then.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on March 25, 2011, 06:21:24 pm by godlike1 »
Quote from: \"DonnyBazR0ver\" post=147864
Ticket Sales 2740

Right on track for the clubs predicted sales for this time. Now they are looking for an equal number after the deadline.

Can't see it personally.

To be fair the club have been doing better in terms promoting things recently with big prominent adverts in the free press to start with and the vsc promoting the club scout scheme. With that in mind if they promote the next deadline even more prominantley and the BOGOF offer (aka club scout scheme) we could all be pleasantly surprised.

I hope they manage it and that we do get to the goals jr has set. Well hopefully know were safe by then as well?

Out of interest what is the next deadline cost for tickets and what are the offers?

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on March 25, 2011, 06:53:29 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Next deadline is June 19th, club scout still in force but south stand now cat B and other adult prices up by £20, and you can't pay by instalments now.

Hopefully another surge near that deadline as we'll have secured our Championship status!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on March 25, 2011, 07:11:09 pm by MrFrost »
You can't by installments now? You sure about that?

EDIT - just checked and yes you are correct. Shite, I didn't realise. That has ballsed my plan up then!

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on March 25, 2011, 07:19:04 pm by Jimmydee »
I managed to get mine today, I had to queue for about 45 minutes and that was before lunch, the queue was constant whilst I was there.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on March 25, 2011, 07:25:25 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Can I be thye first to say ...totally dreadful!

Half of what we sold last year!? FFS

Quote from: \"Jimmydee\" post=147911
I managed to get mine today, I had to queue for about 45 minutes and that was before lunch, the queue was constant whilst I was there.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on March 25, 2011, 07:30:33 pm by dknward2 »
Think that could be down to average of 8000 next year unless we top

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on March 25, 2011, 07:47:51 pm by idler »
Have they done any postal applications yet though. I spoke to them on Monday as I'm an exile and they hadn't even had time to look at applications dropped off at the ground before the QPR game. I posted mine on Monday but with seats being reserved until June there is no need to rush to process postal ones as they know when they were received.

Big lad up front

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on March 25, 2011, 11:12:15 pm by Big lad up front »
Am i missing something here........athough i agree that season ticket sales maybe down prior to kickoff next year,i wouldnt read to much into sales at this stage.
In reality Its only another £20 to find by the middle of June,which gives a lot of people the best part of onother 3 months to find the money............that is of course if you arent bothered about sitting in the south stand.

To early to make any judgement yet.

PS. Not bought mine yet,but will by June

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on March 26, 2011, 01:20:42 am by andysly »
I wonder if the installment figures have been counted being as they not fully paid for as yet ?

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on March 26, 2011, 08:38:38 am by rover-n-out »
Andy. The installment plan season ticket buyers are definitely counted in the numbers sold as I was told a week last Friday at the T/O when I bought mine.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on March 26, 2011, 11:18:32 am by scuzzer »
I dont think its a bad number at all, crikey its 4.5 months before we kick a ball in the new season and we're not certain whether it'll be against Villa or Chesterfield when we do!

Considering the current climate i think its a fair effort, the South Stand tickets being Cat C were a big incentive prior to yesterdays deadline but for the other areas saving 20 quid really is neither here nor there. I can imagine that a fair proportion of the sales will be them in the SS.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012