Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:16:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bramall out banner  (Read 4097 times)

donnyplant

• VSC Member
Bramall out banner
« on November 10, 2013, 10:26:23 pm by donnyplant »
I've heard people are organising a Bramall out banner for the Yeovil game. Is this people from here? Also what's the thoughts on this?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
Re: Bramall out banner
« Reply #1 on November 10, 2013, 10:27:59 pm by StocktonRover »
Absolute disgrace.

:thumbdown:

The only certain result of such an action would be to cause further infighting amongst the fans, possibly resulting in violence.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:30:11 pm by StocktonRover »

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 10, 2013, 10:29:10 pm by dknward2 »
What a joke

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 10, 2013, 10:30:57 pm by podrover73 »
I've heard people are organising a Bramall out banner for the Yeovil game. Is this people from here? Also what's the thoughts on this?

He won't be there to see it , unless their taking it to a historic car rally

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 10, 2013, 10:31:27 pm by coventryrover »
What's it going to achieve?  People should let this weekend's dust settle and see what our football clubs directors plan

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 10, 2013, 10:50:27 pm by mushRTID »
How many times do you here rumours of protests and demos then nothing happens. Cant see it.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 10, 2013, 10:54:02 pm by BobG »
Deal with the present. Not the past. You can't change that. You can change the future. Simply because of the relative shareholdings John has been a busted flush ever since relations turned sour. Getting him back, or the KM2 out, would solve nothing. It would make matters even worse.

BobG

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 11, 2013, 01:56:07 am by RedJ »
We've had f**king Ken Richardson in our recent past, someone actually WORTH protesting against, and they're wanting to peddle out shitey banners against someone who's helped - along with John and Dick - to finance our rise to the Championship twice in our last two attempts? f**k me I don't half wonder about some of our fans.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 11, 2013, 02:23:40 am by PDX_Rover »
Christ there are stupid idiots around.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 11, 2013, 05:31:15 am by Mr1Croft »
There was a rally on here before the Brighton game to make banners in support of the team and that fell flat on its face (with the exception of the Brighton fans) so I'll be equally disappointedif they put more effort into something as futile as this when the team need our efforts.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:48:43 am by Mr1Croft »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 11, 2013, 08:02:20 am by IDM »
TB has maintained a dignified silence.  Why not wait until he reveals his plans before deciding how to react to them?

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 11, 2013, 08:11:09 am by DRNaith »
Instead, can we select a random bloke who has never invested substantial amounts of money into club.

"Eric Westwood out!" (Sorry if that is someone we know - but at least it would make more sense! )

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on November 11, 2013, 08:50:48 am by River Don »
Instead, can we select a random bloke who has never invested substantial amounts of money into club.

"Eric Westwood out!" (Sorry if that is someone we know - but at least it would make more sense! )

How about Kevin? That's a nice anonymous name and then a surname that isn't likely to upset anyone, Philips, Phelps, something like that.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 11, 2013, 09:13:24 am by Boomstick »
TB has maintained a dignified silence.  Why not wait until he reveals his plans before deciding how to react to them?
Dignified silence? rubbish. About time he made a public statement a out his intentions. Something he should have done on Saturday.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on November 11, 2013, 09:15:16 am by Donnywolf »
We've had f***ing Ken Richardson in our recent past, someone actually WORTH protesting against, and they're wanting to peddle out shitey banners against someone who's helped - along with John and Dick - to finance our rise to the Championship twice in our last two attempts? f*** me I don't half wonder about some of our fans.

100% great post imo

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on November 11, 2013, 09:16:03 am by Donnywolf »

Another very sensible post !

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 11, 2013, 09:19:37 am by IDM »
Dignified silence? rubbish. About time he made a public statement a out his intentions. Something he should have done on Saturday.

Why?

If his plans are not finalised, why should he?  To further inflame the debate after JR resigned?

or to come out in the open once the dust and tempers have settled..?

robchester

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 11, 2013, 09:44:03 am by robchester »
Whatever the rights and wrongs of what has happened if TB is driven out what are we left with?  How long would our beloved club last without that funding now?  Driving TB out gets us nowhere.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on November 11, 2013, 09:54:04 am by SkellowRover »
Whatever the rights and wrongs of what has happened if TB is driven out what are we left with?  How long would our beloved club last without that funding now?  Driving TB out gets us nowhere.

TB should have been driven out 2 years ago when he spat his dummy out and f*cked off with DW with no explenation!!!!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on November 11, 2013, 01:06:26 pm by wing commander »
   Skellowrover...........you are poison,what a stupid comment that is..There was reasons for that,they didn't agree with the experiment and refused to fund anymore long lost prima donners coming for a easy pay day...DB has still put money in since......
   I find it sad that despite none of us knowing what the real situation currently is, you can
 post such hate based on nothing more than a assumption... 

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on November 11, 2013, 01:08:04 pm by wing commander »
  If some of you were sat having there Sunday dinner watching goals on sunday and JR walked in and told you it was Monday...I'm sure some of you would fetch your work boots....

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on November 11, 2013, 01:44:59 pm by roverssam1879 »

A '' Please say something TB'' banner would be sitting on the fence :)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on November 11, 2013, 01:50:20 pm by IDM »

A '' Please say something TB'' banner would be sitting on the fence :)

:)

In all honesty, I think the shenanigans of recent days would mean that TB will need to make some sort of proper statement soon, even if just a holding statement?

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on November 11, 2013, 01:51:16 pm by mrfrostsdad »
So, what do you think now TB has made his position clear? Two faced or what?
Personally, I don't agree with a banner shouting down anyone. I do however see why people are so angry.
Depending what is on the banner it may also commit an offence under the Public Order Act, and could be removed by the police/stewards.

So, let the fans make their feelings known in other ways maybe chanting the name of who they want as our Chairman.
One TB, there's only one TB. I don't think so!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on November 11, 2013, 01:54:47 pm by IDM »
I haven't seen TB's position today mrfrostsdad, so I can't answer you yet.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on November 11, 2013, 01:55:42 pm by drfc1951 »
   Skellowrover...........you are poison,what a stupid comment that is..There was reasons for that,they didn't agree with the experiment and refused to fund anymore long lost prima donners coming for a easy pay day...DB has still put money in since......
   I find it sad that despite none of us knowing what the real situation currently is, you can
 post such hate based on nothing more than a assumption... 

I agree WC they left because JR brought in Willie McKay.I think Skellow is jealous of Brammalls wealth.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on November 11, 2013, 02:04:49 pm by wing commander »
Personally, I don't agree with a banner shouting down anyone. I do however see why people are so angry.
Depending what is on the banner it may also commit an offence under the Public Order Act, and could be removed by the police/stewards.

So, let the fans make their feelings known in other ways maybe chanting the name of who they want as our Chairman.

I cant understand your point here....Why does it make him two faced??....He never said he wouldn't sell to SC anywhere I can find...Just that the deal on the table obviously wasn't to his liking or anybody elses other than Jr for that matter....That doesn't mean that they weren't negotiating to find a solution (hence last weeks talks)...That's what they call good business practise...

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on November 11, 2013, 02:07:45 pm by roverssam1879 »

I cant understand your point here....Why does it make him two faced??....He never said he wouldn't sell to SC anywhere I can find...Just that the deal on the table obviously wasn't to his liking or anybody elses other than Jr for that matter....That doesn't mean that they weren't negotiating to find a solution (hence last weeks talks)...That's what they call good business practise...

Good business practice would mean JR was in those talks, it appears he wasnt.

that isnt good business.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on November 11, 2013, 02:10:18 pm by Jenny »
I hope anyone who is considering making such a banner manages to spell his name right.

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on November 11, 2013, 02:57:31 pm by DRNaith »
I hope anyone who is considering making such a banner manages to spell his name right.

I don't

TinyPortal © 2005-2012