Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:10:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: the v.s.c  (Read 3057 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: the v.s.c
« Reply #30 on November 14, 2013, 01:15:13 am by RobTheRover »
I think the situation from the VSC stance is perfectly clear.  Until we receive additional information we believe there is no way to decide EITHER WAY whether the SC deal is right for the club or not, so at this moment we cannot support it.

That is not taking anything away from the views of the membership, although I'm struggling to see how any supporter considering the wellbeing of the club can make a decision for SC given the paucity of information.

Should we receive the additional information that clarifies the SC bid, then sharing that information directly with the membership and canvassing their opinion is an option that is open to us.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on November 14, 2013, 01:19:33 am by RedJ »
Out of interest - and I wouldn't expect this of you, by the way - would this information be shared with the rest of us?

Of course, I'd understand the reasoning behind not doing so, if you so wished.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on November 14, 2013, 01:24:24 am by RobTheRover »
I cant really answer that until any information actually comes through, RedJ.  There may be restrictions based on commercial sensitivity we would need to observe.

You could always join the VSC.  I guess I've been stating the bleeding obvious all week, so I may as well get that one in too. ;)

Malc Morling

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 14, 2013, 02:31:59 pm by Malc Morling »
At the end of the day TB will b the one who says whats what lets stop all this in fighting and back the lads at the end of the day i come to watch 11 to 14 Rovers Players on the pitch not TB JR or any body else who own shares  :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :scarf:

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 14, 2013, 05:24:03 pm by graingrover »
Administrators PLEASE . You have added a LIKE function . Could we please have another function which deletes a thread if it gets 50 FOffs .   

FilanDivorce

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on November 14, 2013, 05:31:11 pm by FilanDivorce »
Administrators PLEASE . You have added a LIKE function . Could we please have another function which deletes a thread if it gets 50 FOffs .

It would certainly make people be more careful with what they post, for sure...

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on November 14, 2013, 06:00:56 pm by goalkick »
Some people talk like that no matter where or whose company they are in.even young children.they know no better?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012