Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:27:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Our midfield!  (Read 3215 times)

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Our midfield!
« Reply #30 on August 28, 2014, 02:39:01 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Leave it as it is for me. If it's not broke don't fix it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 28, 2014, 02:39:16 pm by anton123 »
Steer  , Reece , mcombe , mc, evina
Keegan , deval
Copps , HF , benno
Robinson
I think he will start with this on sat

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on August 28, 2014, 04:40:35 pm by rover-n-out »
Thanks for all your opinions everybody, an interesting connundrum for PD to sort out, and how could I forget to include Bennett in my original post?. I don't know!!

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 28, 2014, 06:06:50 pm by the vicar »
I'm not convinced that Wellens would be fit enough to start (though that hasn't stop him being played before), maybe bring him on for the last 20 minutes?
Wellens has been training full time with the lads so cant see why he in't fit enough

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on August 28, 2014, 08:25:01 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well I agree with the majority on here.

Coppinger and Bennett. Shouldn't drop them as they are the ones doing all the creating at the moment.

Furman. Whoever said move him further forward called it very right. Like a new player. Could you really drop him.

De Val. Been excellent dos simple things well and tries to keep moving forward and prepared to put a tackle in. PD singing his praises. Keep him in.

Keegan. Also much better in the new formation and has shown more of his positive A game.

For me Wellens can only start on the bench and quire rightly so. He may lack a little match sharpness and he'll have to earn his starting berth.

The conundrum for me is whether to bring in Forrester instead of Furman in that advanced midfield role.

For now, based on the notion of not changing a winning formula, I'd start with the same line up. Those players with the shirt have earned it.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on August 28, 2014, 08:27:39 pm by Donnybax »
Furman has to play on Saturday. He will score

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 29, 2014, 08:49:57 am by DRNaith »
I'm not convinced that Wellens would be fit enough to start (though that hasn't stop him being played before), maybe bring him on for the last 20 minutes?
Wellens has been training full time with the lads so cant see why he in't fit enough

Well, I'm not up on the ways of the footballing world, but I've heard of a lack of match fitness often enough.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012