Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:41:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ATS  (Read 3841 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: ATS
« Reply #30 on April 18, 2017, 09:22:00 am by DonnyOsmond »
In the first half there winger picked the ball up in his own half and ran with it into our box before putting a cross in.... the whole time ATS was running backwards along side him. At some point before he entered our box, he needed to attempt to tackle him. This happened on numerous occasions last season. He's happy to jog along opposition wingers rather than try and stop them, and 9/10 doesn't stop a cross coming in. He has proved last season he's not good enough for league 1. Time to release in the summer.

So did Butler, Copps, Alcock, etc. Last season could have been a lack of confidence all around which leads to negative momentum. There may have been a decent player in there who came back decent this season.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 18, 2017, 10:10:12 am by Donnywolf »
Can't comment obv but it's funny how the same negative buggers comment whenever we lose or there's some scapegoating to be done. I wish the Lottery was that predictable.

I'd settle for Super6 - but I know what you mean  :thumbsup:

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 18, 2017, 10:34:20 am by wing commander »
   Regardless of his ability,its time for him to move on and forget Doncaster Rovers..Personally I think he is a average player,ive seen better and I've seen worse but the hate the fans show him is nothing short of a  disgrace..To those that dish it out to him just how do you expect him to perform to a high standard when you ride his back constantly??
   One of the most cringe worthy things I've ever read when a certain Doncaster fan who has never been short of making his feelings known about players owners and managers decided to post on his twitter account about how he was glad he had done is ICL so he wouldn't have to watch him again...I thought ATS showed real class by replying that he hoped to prove him wrong in time...But the lad needs a fresh start because whatever he does he will never get a chance here now....

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 18, 2017, 10:43:50 am by Branton Rover »
Cedric the entertainer? Entertaining who for? the opposition

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 18, 2017, 10:57:26 am by idler »
   Regardless of his ability,its time for him to move on and forget Doncaster Rovers..Personally I think he is a average player,ive seen better and I've seen worse but the hate the fans show him is nothing short of a  disgrace..To those that dish it out to him just how do you expect him to perform to a high standard when you ride his back constantly??
   One of the most cringe worthy things I've ever read when a certain Doncaster fan who has never been short of making his feelings known about players owners and managers decided to post on his twitter account about how he was glad he had done is ICL so he wouldn't have to watch him again...I thought ATS showed real class by replying that he hoped to prove him wrong in time...But the lad needs a fresh start because whatever he does he will never get a chance here now....
How the hell can any TRUE fan have feelings like that about one of your own; or any player for that matter.
Comments like that make you think that the poster in question will never have a balanced view on anything.
There will always be players in any side that you don't like,justified or not. Remember they will usually be here for a shorter time than you as a fan support the team. No amount of abuse will make him a better player.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on April 18, 2017, 02:12:10 pm by drfchound »
Pathetic for a so called supporter to post something like that.

oggycompton

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 18, 2017, 03:14:39 pm by oggycompton »
Clearly playing him to see how he copes in the system. Giving him a chance some would say.

Maybe some on here should do that too?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012