Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:02:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Who's golng tonight?  (Read 8876 times)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Re: Who's golng tonight?
« Reply #150 on July 29, 2021, 03:53:34 pm by Alan Southstand »
Dickos:

After the Newcastle game Alan you were saying how much you enjoyed the performance, yet one game later you’re throwing your toys out the pram again.
Pre season is all about getting ready for the season, one bad performance doesn’t mean it’s all a disaster.
Next season we’re going to have lots of bad performances, all sides will.

Toys out the pram? Are you serious?

Everyone knows what pre-season is about, but it doesn’t stop us from having a view on the game! If you don’t like it, I suggest you don’t read it.

As for next season - everyone’s going to have bad performances - no shit, Sherlock.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on July 29, 2021, 05:28:53 pm by Campsall rover »
Dickos:

After the Newcastle game Alan you were saying how much you enjoyed the performance, yet one game later you%u2019re throwing your toys out the pram again.
Pre season is all about getting ready for the season, one bad performance doesn%u2019t mean it%u2019s all a disaster.
Next season we%u2019re going to have lots of bad performances, all sides will.

Everyone knows what pre-season is about, but it doesn%u2019t stop us from having a view on the game! If you don%u2019t like it, I suggest you don%u2019t read it.

As for next season - everyone%u2019s going to have bad performances - no shit, Sherlock.
Alan you are vey negative with most of your posts which you are quite entitled to be of course, but come on we lost a pre season friendly to a team which is superior to us, an established set of players against our team which has had very little time together, almost no time at all.
So it is fair to say your reaction along with many others on this forum was way over the top imo.

RW knows it was not good enough and said himself he learnt more last night than he did on Friday night.
We are a team in its infancy a team not yet fully assembled and with 3 key players who have not kicked a ball yet under RWs management.

Let us have some patience. It takes time to build a really good team almost from scratch and that is what RW is doing.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:33:07 pm by Campsall rover »

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #152 on July 29, 2021, 05:51:40 pm by dickos1 »
Dickos:

After the Newcastle game Alan you were saying how much you enjoyed the performance, yet one game later you’re throwing your toys out the pram again.
Pre season is all about getting ready for the season, one bad performance doesn’t mean it’s all a disaster.
Next season we’re going to have lots of bad performances, all sides will.

Everyone knows what pre-season is about, but it doesn’t stop us from having a view on the game! If you don’t like it, I suggest you don’t read it.

As for next season - everyone’s going to have bad performances - no shit, Sherlock.

Your toys are out the pram with every post,
All you do is moan and whinge, even when there’s a good performance or result you manage to put a negative spin on it

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on July 29, 2021, 05:54:37 pm by Alan Southstand »
Richie and me must have something in common, then! ;)

Please explain to me what was ott. I write things as I see them, with no sugar coating. Newcastle game I said was enjoyable to watch (how negative is that?), conversely the SheffU game made for some uncomfortable viewing.

I think it served as a reminder to everyone exactly where we are, currently, and I wholeheartedly agree with RW’s version of events - and he put it over more eloquently than I ever could, but there again, I’m not the manager.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #154 on July 29, 2021, 07:09:50 pm by dickos1 »
Richie and me must have something in common, then! ;)

Please explain to me what was ott. I write things as I see them, with no sugar coating. Newcastle game I said was enjoyable to watch (how negative is that?), conversely the SheffU game made for some uncomfortable viewing.

I think it served as a reminder to everyone exactly where we are, currently, and I wholeheartedly agree with RW’s version of events - and he put it over more eloquently than I ever could, but there again, I’m not the manager.

This is OTT

“Make no bones about it, that was shocking tonight. Yes, they were PL last season, but we could neither get the ball off them or, when we did, we kept it for no more than 3 or 4 passes! If that’s going to be our identity, then I’ll pass.

The gulf in class is/was alarming. Thank goodness it was a friendly.”

Other day you were moaning that the club need to be signing Reed now you’re saying he’s not good enough after an hour against a very good side.

Crazy

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #155 on July 29, 2021, 07:24:22 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I got the impression from the interview with RW that very few if any of the trialists will be still with us against Harrogate

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #156 on July 29, 2021, 08:58:34 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Whose decision was it to close 2 of the 3 exits in the west stand and force everyone into a bottleneck at the north end of the stand? Covid? What Covid?

Just completed a survey based on last night's match experience and raised this very valid issue.

Not sure if everyone has received the email from the club.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012