Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:05:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Biggins  (Read 2863 times)

POD

• Forum Member
Re: Biggins
« Reply #30 on October 28, 2023, 07:01:47 pm by POD »
If Biggins shot that hit the crossbar had gone in, it would have been a different reaction…. He had a decent game for me and contributed to a hard earned victory.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 28, 2023, 07:05:49 pm by Bailey Vickerage »
To be fair to Broadbent he had to do a job as the left wing back because of molyneux coming off. He’s not been great but he’s willing to do whatever is needed for the team. He’s still a young lad with potential.
confidence in setona seemsnto have gone, I thought he was the obvious replacement for Molly?
because he can’t defend to save his life, would be better off with one of us 2 defending.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on October 28, 2023, 07:08:50 pm by Filo »
If Biggins shot that hit the crossbar had gone in, it would have been a different reaction…. He had a decent game for me and contributed to a hard earned victory.

Missed that shot, although Bailey hit the bar

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 28, 2023, 07:10:48 pm by Padge_DRFC »

It was Bailey for starters

POD

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on October 28, 2023, 07:35:04 pm by POD »

It was Bailey for starters

Apologies, thought it was HB

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 29, 2023, 09:08:13 am by Cramby10 »
Another game where the game just by passes him
agreed. I call him the passenger. Hate to single anyone out after a victory but we do need better. Would love to see his passing completion today. We really ought to bring in another centre half and push Bailey forward.

BiargeBob

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 29, 2023, 11:46:29 am by BiargeBob »
Not only was Biggins poor, we had to push Broadbent out wide to accommodate him, which unbalanced our midfield. The knock on effect was that Broadbent got hooked.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012