Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 12:16:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: De Da fans  (Read 3447 times)

docothered

De Da fans
« on February 14, 2013, 10:10:32 am by docothered »
I work in Sheffield for my sins and the stick iam currently getting from the fickle blades fans is pissing me right off thinking that were out of the running and its them and Bournemouth who now the front runners cant wait to come back with mind the gap comment massive club my arse  :thumbsup:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
Re: De Da fans
« Reply #1 on February 14, 2013, 10:18:28 am by AbsolutDRFC »
I think they're right.
Bournemouth & Blades have got the momentum and should finish top 2.
Brentford, Swindon are nailed on for 3rd/4th, whilst us, Yeovil and Tranmere are fighting it out for the last 2 spots.

And Sheff Utd is a massive club in this division.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2013, 10:35:18 am by Barmby Rover »
I think your work mates followed you to the forum!!

docothered

« Reply #3 on February 14, 2013, 10:50:49 am by docothered »
Think your right barmby think we have to be positive been playing decent football up till the last couple of games roll on monday and 3 points just so I can shove that back at em mind the gap !!!!!!!!!!

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 14, 2013, 11:05:39 am by donnievic »
no chance they will finish top 2,i have said for months it will be bournemouth and swindon i fear most,think tranmere will fall away and yeovil are on a superb run but another small club so will it last who knows

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 14, 2013, 11:11:44 am by RoversAlias »
Anyone who thinks the League One title race, which easily has 7 teams in it at present, is now down to two sides - the leaders and, somehow, the team sat in 5th place with one win since Boxing Day - is deluded beyond belief.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 14, 2013, 12:10:45 pm by donnievic »
Anyone who thinks the League One title race, which easily has 7 teams in it at present, is now down to two sides - the leaders and, somehow, the team sat in 5th place with one win since Boxing Day - is deluded beyond belief.
who is that like??

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 14, 2013, 01:44:42 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

We'll see; no need to get so personal though. It's only an opinion.
For the record, the team in 5th place have won twice in four days and have 3 easy games in the next 4; whilst us and Tranmere can't see where the next win is coming from.

Obviously things can change in an instant, as we've seen in this last week, but I'm going for Bournemouth and Sheff Utd (and with any luck I've completely jinxed them!!!!!!)

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 14, 2013, 01:48:30 pm by Belle Vue Popside »
Sheff Utd will do their usual play-off bottling job!

1st. Doncaster Rovers
2nd. Bournemouth
P-O winners. Swindon Town

Dee Dahs chat shit. Best to ignore them on this one.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 14, 2013, 01:49:32 pm by IDM »
There's no such thing as an "easy" game Absolut.  If there was, we'd have hammered Bury...

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 14, 2013, 02:07:09 pm by RoversAlias »

For the record, the team in 5th place have won twice in four days and have 3 easy games in the next 4; whilst us and Tranmere can't see where the next win is coming from.

Obviously things can change in an instant, as we've seen in this last week, but I'm going for Bournemouth and Sheff Utd (and with any luck I've completely jinxed them!!!!!!)

I was mainly referring to all these Sheffield united fans to be honest :)

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 14, 2013, 02:08:21 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
There's no such thing as an "easy" game Absolut.  If there was, we'd have hammered Bury...

There is; all the Bournemouth & Blades games are easy now :)
Apart from when they play each other of course. .....

Might start the AndySly way of jinxing them by putting money on them to win; that'll slow their momentum down :)

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 14, 2013, 02:11:51 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

I was mainly referring to all these Sheffield united fans to be honest :)

Fair comment; mind you, the ones I know are the opposite and very self-depreciating as they expect the Blades to either finish 7th and miss out altogether or to finish 3rd on goal difference and mess the play-offs up again.

As much as Coventry & Walsall keep looking at bridging the gap too, it would take them another burst of 4-5 wins to close up which is probably asking too much now.

We'll see!

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 14, 2013, 05:21:39 pm by andyst79 »
Jealous Sheff u fans as per. They will screw it up like they always do. It's not how you start a season it's how u finish , when we hit top spot they'll be no catching us.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 14, 2013, 05:26:01 pm by The Red Baron »
I'd love to play the Blunts in the play-off final. We have a record of P 2 W 2 in play-off finals. Blunts P 4 L 4.

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 14, 2013, 09:29:07 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
I'd love to play the Blunts in the play-off final. We have a record of P 2 W 2 in play-off finals. Blunts P 4 L 4.

This is off the top, so I'm probably wrong!
But are there any other clubs other than the Blades, Leeds, Bristol City and Cardiff that have got worse play-off records? Maybe Huddersfield? (although they've won 2, they seem to have lost a boat load too).

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 15, 2013, 01:13:48 pm by DonnyNoel »

But are there any other clubs other than the Blades, Leeds, Bristol City and Cardiff that have got worse play-off records? Maybe Huddersfield? (although they've won 2, they seem to have lost a boat load too).

I recall Lincoln losing in the play offs for a number of successive years?

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 15, 2013, 01:59:26 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

I recall Lincoln losing in the play offs for a number of successive years?

Good shout; I'd forgotten about them....

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on February 16, 2013, 02:36:46 pm by hoolahoop »
Jealous Sheff u fans as per. They will screw it up like they always do. It's not how you start a season it's how u finish , when we hit top spot they'll be no catching us.

Usual crap from Bluntsmad 'mad' being the appropriate appendage to their nickname. They are mad as mongooses on there.
Imo it's too close to call for both autos and P/Offs.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012