Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 07:37:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crawley v Rovers  (Read 5778 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Re: Crawley v Rovers
« Reply #120 on March 21, 2023, 10:03:24 pm by normal rules »
Listened to the game and it was an awful game to listen to. But a point on the road is better than nothing but there needs to be a vast improvement in performance on Saturday to take the pressure off DS.

Onwards and upward

COYR

With respect. If you’d watched that shower of white, you may have a less flattering opinion. Not only was that two points thrown, it was utterly turgid to watch. Conceding in the final stages of the game. Again. Zero game management. And it’s getting worse and worse with every game.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on March 21, 2023, 10:21:41 pm by drfchound »
Listened to the game and it was an awful game to listen to. But a point on the road is better than nothing but there needs to be a vast improvement in performance on Saturday to take the pressure off DS.

Onwards and upward

COYR

gloster.  It was a dire performance mate.
I can't say anything about the Salford game because i haven't seen it but tonight was really poor.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on March 21, 2023, 11:07:14 pm by Bessie Red »

Onwards and upward

COYR
I can assure you we were very, very lucky to get a point.
Unfortunately I don't think there is any improvement in this team and the management let alone a vast one. I am expecting a loss on Saturday!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012