Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:51:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: By far the most important issue in this Election...  (Read 3932 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: By far the most important issue in this Election...
« Reply #30 on November 10, 2019, 07:52:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You don't want to engage, don't open the thread. It's not hard.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on November 10, 2019, 09:39:06 pm by Padge_DRFC »
You don't want to engage, don't open the thread. It's not hard.

Do I guess now before opening threads on all others?
Some of the other threads are good until you two start throwing your toys out the pram.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on November 10, 2019, 09:44:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
AKA.
Discussing opinions on politics.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 10, 2019, 10:23:57 pm by SydneyRover »
All those that have been misrepresenting Corbyn's position of trying to get opposing factions of various conflicts into talks, as being friends with terrorist should by now I hope be eating their own shit and plenty of it.

It would be highing hypocritical of them not to come out and demand that this report be tabled so that it can clear the air and of course tell what they think of the persons and party they intend to vote for. May as well come and take your medicine because it's going be offered up to you from now until pollong day.

Who wants to be first, what about you sir? you seem to have plenty to say about principles, step right up, tada I give you bb.

That major figures at the top of the tory party including Johnson have been courted and have accepted money (documented) from sponsors of terrorism and one is a known spy and further that this money has been fed to the tory party and will be used in this election campaign beggars belief.

added: exit bb
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:32:05 pm by SydneyRover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 10, 2019, 10:43:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
By the way Bpool. You were saying earlier that there'd been a kerfuffle about Johnson's mistress getting special treatment over funding, and then it being shown to have not happened.

1) You DO know that the "clearing" of Johnson was not from an independent investigation, don't you? It was carried out by the very Govt Dept that gave the grant to Jennifer Arcuri's company.

2) I'm guessing you haven't heard the news today (not surprising because it's barely been reported). There's still a police investigation going on into possible criminality connected with Arcuri getting a grant from the Greater London Authority and going off on trade visits round the world, while she was f**king [1] the then London Mayor, Boris Johnson. The word today is that the investigation has concluded, but the police wachdog is sitting on it because of "political sensitivities" if they release it during the Election campaign.

[1] OK. Withdrawn. While she was a regular visitor at night to the flat of the then London Mayor...

'Course, If Johnson had withdrawn, maybe he wouldn't have got yet another mistress pregnant and fathered that child that he refuses to recognise exists.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:48:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on November 12, 2019, 12:09:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Lord knows I've got my own concerns about what Corbyn's foreign policy towards Russia might be. But those are just my opinions.

Meanwhile, right now, HAPPENING, we have the Prime Minister of the UK flatly refusing to release a report into Russian interference that has already occured in our elections. He doesn't want you to see that before the Election.

So there you have it. Not opinion or hypothetical. FACT. Happening right under your eyes. Our PM acting as a Russian stooge.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on November 12, 2019, 01:28:00 pm by drfcsteve »
I think Bpools posts sum up the state of play. It seems people have lost all impartiality about what is right and wrong these days. The leavers think that literally anything, including Russia deciding our elections, is ok, as long as it helps get their beloved Brexit over the line.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on November 12, 2019, 01:40:37 pm by SydneyRover »
The one where he misrepresents Corbyn's attempt to get various warring factions around a table for talks as being friends?

bp uses the word mate quite a lot to people he's only met on-line, who knows what they get up to, but are they terrorists and is he their friend?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 12, 2019, 10:35:28 pm by BobG »
It's sad, isn't it, when you come across people who have lost the ability to use the grey stuff inside their heads. Cause and effect? Lost in the wind. Action and consequence? Gone in a puff of smoke. Inaction and laziness? Alive and kicking. Fantasy and wishful thinking? The go to diet of today.

Cheers

BobG

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on November 12, 2019, 11:03:24 pm by SydneyRover »
The one where he misrepresents Corbyn's attempt to get various warring factions around a table for talks as being friends?

bp uses the word mate quite a lot to people he's only met on-line, who knows what they get up to, but are they terrorists and is he their friend?
yes when all is said and done “mate” we all support the same football team and it’s just a word that you can take in a friendly way or any way you see fit

But you won't accept the FACT that JC was speaking to groups as 'friends' to encourage peace talks rather than as mates at a football supporters club reflects more on your willful stance rather than common sense and shows your willingness to grasp any straw to forward your argument bb sorry bp.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on November 12, 2019, 11:37:36 pm by bpoolrover »
Do you believe that?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on November 12, 2019, 11:45:27 pm by SydneyRover »
Do you believe that?

The question is do you believe what you are saying? the question is do you think a reasonable person that listens to Corbyn discussing the context of the situation (remember I posted the video for you) would believe you?

added: exit bp
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:54:40 pm by SydneyRover »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on November 13, 2019, 01:12:50 am by Glyn_Wigley »

yes when all is said and done “mate” we all support the same football team and it’s just a word that you can take in a friendly way or any way you see fit

But you won't accept the FACT that JC was speaking to groups as 'friends' to encourage peace talks rather than as mates at a football supporters club reflects more on your willful stance rather than common sense and shows your willingness to grasp any straw to forward your argument bb sorry bp.

Where's bp's post disappeared to? He's not one of the people who try to airbrush embarrassments from history is he?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on November 13, 2019, 01:54:03 am by bpoolrover »
Why would I be embarrassed? It’s all about opinion! Sydney thinks he was speaking solely to them to make peace I don’t, none of us can prove anything

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on November 13, 2019, 03:17:30 am by SydneyRover »
Why would I be embarrassed? It’s all about opinion! Sydney thinks he was speaking solely to them to make peace I don’t, none of us can prove anything

But like I said to you on another post would you want Johnson's reputation as a philanderer, would you involve yourself with another that has that reputation and lies to their partner? here on an open forum you are judged by the the reputation you build, I probably have for some that of a screaming lefty, but I hope I'm seen as an honest screaming lefty. If you choose to twist facts and statements put out by someone that has a good reputation whom is believed by a reasonable person then yours will undoubtedly suffer.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on November 13, 2019, 11:14:19 am by bpoolrover »
You would have to do a poll on that!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on November 13, 2019, 04:19:35 pm by scawsby steve »

But like I said to you on another post would you want Johnson's reputation as a philanderer, would you involve yourself with another that has that reputation and lies to their partner? here on an open forum you are judged by the the reputation you build, I probably have for some that of a screaming lefty, but I hope I'm seen as an honest screaming lefty. If you choose to twist facts and statements put out by someone that has a good reputation whom is believed by a reasonable person then yours will undoubtedly suffer.

Sydney, most of the time you sound like not only a very intelligent guy, but also a really nice bloke. However, that post sounded very arrogant. Nobody on here has the right to judge BR or anyone else on this forum.

Consider this a severe ticking off.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on November 13, 2019, 08:45:08 pm by SydneyRover »
Steve, opinion is arguable facts are not and I'm not extremely intelligent but thanks for the thought though, instead of using 'you' I should have used 'one' so my 'advice' was general rather than personal and stand corrected.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on November 13, 2019, 10:35:00 pm by albie »
On the subject of corruption of the process, I recommend watching this quick video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLH-wXNCtEA

There is a longer version as well, but this cuts to the quick on who has a financial interest in particular outcomes.

Is all the election posturing a piece of performance art, to disguise the real players and their motives.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on November 13, 2019, 11:49:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
b*llocks Albie.

Johnson's fighting for the common man against The Elite, d'oh.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012