Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:59:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Giorgia Meloni  (Read 3830 times)

Panda

• Forum Member
Giorgia Meloni
« on October 01, 2022, 11:11:42 am by Panda »
What a lady. At last there is some hope that normal people can regain power and stop this relentless far left juggernaut of social and psychological re-engineering madness.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 11:17:51 am by Panda »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mugnapper

• Forum Member

mugnapper

• Forum Member
Re: Giorgia Meloni
« Reply #2 on October 01, 2022, 11:25:05 am by mugnapper »
https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/la-cicciolina-at-70

This lady would have got my vote back in the day

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 01, 2022, 11:25:32 am by Panda »
I can't bring myself to read or watch anything by the Guardian. Sorry.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 01, 2022, 11:26:43 am by Panda »
She's got the balls.........sorry. Misgendered her there, which is part of the problem caused to us by the woke left these days.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 01, 2022, 11:39:44 am by wilts rover »
'Normal people.'

That's what you call facist, homophobic racists is it.

We see you.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 01, 2022, 11:55:07 am by Panda »
'Normal people.'

That's what you call facist, homophobic racists is it.

We see you.

Typical response from the left. Everyone with a different view automatically must be a racist, fascist, homophobe, far right etc etc. Change the narrative. It's predictable and just helps reinforce the view that those of us guilty of 'wrongthink' in the kangaroo courts of those who are infecting our kids with this nonsense are 100% correct in our thinking. It is mostly called common sense and fairness.

Compliant kids are easier to control and will one day become compliant adults. Just the plan.

Social re-engineering, especially in schools needs to be stopped now. I've seen it first hand with my kid at secondary school. It is Black History Month now apparently.

There's only one lesson that kids need, treat everyone equally as you find, do not discriminate and do not be scared of having a different opinion from the herd and airing it and this is the right thing to do. No need for all these ideologies to be rammed down kids throats 24/7. They go to school to learn facts. Not political agendas.

It is probably people of your ilk who virtue signal about being concerned for immigrants, until the council want to build an immigration centre on the field next to your house and then all of sudden that wouldn't be OK. Would it?

Trudeau, Ardern et al. All scary nutjobs operating by giving the illusion they care about their people. When in fact they want to control their people, through the illusion that it is for their own benefit.

We see you
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:06:48 pm by Panda »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 01, 2022, 12:15:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
"I'm not a fascist homophobic racist. I just talk and act like one."

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 01, 2022, 12:16:24 pm by Panda »
I concede she does have some historical links to parties associated with fascism and there are some things she agrees with which i don't but it was just so refreshing to see a politician speaking about reversing this madness that has taken over society in the last few years which is a lot more dangerous IMO.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 01, 2022, 12:18:45 pm by Panda »

Haha. Ok Glyn. If you say so mate. I just said that people need to be treated equally regardless and discrimination should not be tolerated. I've also commented on a variety of threads in the past on here condemning racism, in fact one recently about Qatar calling for players to stop virtue signalling and don't go to Qatar because of the racism and human rights record. Will you be watching the World Cup Glyn?

Enjoy it mate.  :thumbsup:

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 01, 2022, 12:22:54 pm by redwine »
If it looks like a fascist, talks like a fascist and acts like a fascist.....

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on October 01, 2022, 12:35:31 pm by BobG »
Panda is a Fascist....

What's worse, an uobservant one unable to link cause with effect.

BobG

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 01, 2022, 12:48:38 pm by MachoMadness »
Fingers crossed it ends the same way as it did for the last Italian fascist leader.

I'd steer clear of lamp posts if I were in her gang.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 01, 2022, 01:45:44 pm by tyke1962 »
I concede she does have some historical links to parties associated with fascism and there are some things she agrees with which i don't but it was just so refreshing to see a politician speaking about reversing this madness that has taken over society in the last few years which is a lot more dangerous IMO.

GB News isn't doing you any favours .

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 01, 2022, 01:59:18 pm by mugnapper »
Panda Bear is the most politically naive person on here apart from CDH and Axholme Lion.
Hang on, has anyone ever seen those 3 in a room at the same time?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 01, 2022, 02:50:31 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Haha. Ok Glyn. If you say so mate. I just said that people need to be treated equally regardless and discrimination should not be tolerated. I've also commented on a variety of threads in the past on here condemning racism, in fact one recently about Qatar calling for players to stop virtue signalling and don't go to Qatar because of the racism and human rights record. Will you be watching the World Cup Glyn?

Enjoy it mate.  :thumbsup:

"Some of my friends are black!"

As for the Qatari World Cup, if I'd started a whole new thread to extol the virtues of their wonderful political leader you'd have a point.

I haven't, so you don't.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 02:57:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 01, 2022, 03:34:21 pm by Panda »
Panda Bear is the most politically naive person on here apart from CDH and Axholme Lion.
Hang on, has anyone ever seen those 3 in a room at the same time?

Well you won't get me and CDH in the same room for obvious reasons. No idea where Axholme Lion is though.

Politically naive?  :lol:

Just want a sane and fair country to live in. We won't get that with the current status quo because the majority of voters are a bit simple and don't realize that we won't get it with the Tories, nor will we get it with Labour. As soon as people accept this, we can start to move forward.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 01, 2022, 03:35:57 pm by Panda »

GB News isn't doing you any favours .

One thing about GB News, they seem to like the Tories. Dan Wootton in particular would probably shag Boris Johnson given the choice.

I hate the Tories but also i hate Labour so at least i'm impartial.  :)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 01, 2022, 03:36:26 pm by Nudga »
The online pile ons are becoming a regular and cowardly thing.
This forum is in the toilet.

Is there anyway of just viewing the football side of the forum without off topic ?

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 01, 2022, 03:37:53 pm by Panda »
Panda is a Fascist....

What's worse, an uobservant one unable to link cause with effect.

BobG

Incorrect. You are just sadly, not intelligent enough to see nuances which make people like some facets of Meloni, but which doesn't make them fascists.

nightporter

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on October 01, 2022, 03:40:45 pm by nightporter »

Is there anyway of just viewing the football side of the forum without off topic ?

Yeah, don't click 'Off Topic'

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on October 01, 2022, 03:47:34 pm by Nudga »

When I click "show unread posts since last visit" it brings up everything.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on October 01, 2022, 03:49:20 pm by ravenrover »
She's got the balls.........sorry. Misgendered her there, which is part of the problem caused to us by the woke left these days.
I read or heard a woman, comedian possibly, say that instead of saying "got balls" which are really soft and delicate you should say "got a vagina"  When you think about it a vagina does take a hell of a battering especially during childbirth, sex might be a different thing depending on the size of manhood involved :-]]

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on October 01, 2022, 03:50:40 pm by Panda »
Yeah. Maybe a good idea to focus on the football for a while. This section of the forum is a popular haunt of the elderly with their rigid, demand thinking and i could do with conversing with people on the right side of 40 tbh. I don't have much in common with the older generation.

Footy it is then for me. Good advice Nudga. Always happy to take advice from people with sensible views about a cross section of things.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on October 01, 2022, 03:51:16 pm by ravenrover »

Don't use it, just go straight to footie section all topics with new posts are highlighted

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on October 01, 2022, 03:52:19 pm by ravenrover »
Yeah. Maybe a good idea to focus on the football for a while. This section of the forum is a popular haunt of the elderly with their rigid, demand thinking and i could do with conversing of people on the right side of 40 tbh. I don't have much in common with the older generation.

Footy it is then for me. Good advice Nudga. Always happy to take advice from people with sensible views about a cross section of things.

Would "much in common with anyone" be more apt?  :-]]

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 01, 2022, 04:04:10 pm by Nudga »

Don't use it, just go straight to footie section all topics with new posts are highlighted

Ah right thanks for that. See you on the other side.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on October 01, 2022, 04:33:53 pm by ncRover »
What policies of her’s are fascistic? I saw a speech she made about fighting for the rights of the individual and not being “consumer slaves” but haven’t looked in to her any more.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 01, 2022, 04:55:52 pm by phil old leake »
Wilts explain why she’s fascist

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on October 01, 2022, 05:07:30 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Yeah. Maybe a good idea to focus on the football for a while. This section of the forum is a popular haunt of the elderly with their rigid, demand thinking and i could do with conversing with people on the right side of 40 tbh. I don't have much in common with the older generation.

NOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012