Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:24:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Giorgia Meloni  (Read 3827 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Giorgia Meloni
« Reply #30 on October 01, 2022, 05:21:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wilts explain why she’s fascist

Heading a party that chose as it's symbol La Fiamma Tricolore which has been  a symbol of fascism since the war is a starter.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 01, 2022, 06:56:16 pm by wilts rover »
Wilts explain why she’s fascist

Her party, The Brothers of Italy has direct links to the Italian Social Movement, the party formed by Mussolini's supporters after WW2. They use the same symbols and slogans from the Mussolini era. She has personally praised Mossolini and his policies.
Like Hitler creating the 'master race' she seeks to bolster the native Italian birth rate to counter 'native substitution' (the Great Replacement Theory which is a major fascist trope today & mentioned by Panda recently)
She seeks to with draw women's rights by banning abortions and drafting workplace laws to reduce the rights of women at work.
Last year her party blocked a bill to make attacks on gay people a hate crime.
She seeks to ban gay marriage, the rights of same-sex couples to adopt and workplace rights for gay people.
She seeks to promote Christian ideology and marginalise all other religious worship. Islamic prayers will have to be said in Italian not Arabic and there is to be a register for all Imans allowed to lead worship.

If it walks like a facist, if it admits to admiring facist leaders and their policies, if it adopts facist symbols and slogans and if it promotes fascist ideologies - its probably a facist.

You may agree with her and her policies - we see you.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 01, 2022, 08:36:30 pm by tyke1962 »
I concede she does have some historical links to parties associated with fascism and there are some things she agrees with which i don't but it was just so refreshing to see a politician speaking about reversing this madness that has taken over society in the last few years which is a lot more dangerous IMO.

GB News isn't doing you any favours .

One thing about GB News, they seem to like the Tories. Dan Wootton in particular would probably shag Boris Johnson given the choice.

I hate the Tories but also i hate Labour so at least i'm impartial.  :)

The problem with GB News is that it's viewers haven't worked out yet that they are nearer to the  Universal Credit section ( meant with respect ) of society than they are to the nonsense Wootton spouts .

Ever wondered why it was created given we aren't exactly short of 24 hour news ? .

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 01, 2022, 09:02:37 pm by phil old leake »
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterised by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

For everyone that thinks she is.  I don’t see where she fits this description .

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on October 01, 2022, 09:26:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You reckon fascists usually get elected on a policy of "we are going to destroy democracy and instigate a far right dictatorship"?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 01, 2022, 10:09:17 pm by ncRover »
You reckon fascists usually get elected on a policy of "we are going to destroy democracy and instigate a far right dictatorship"?

It is important to recognise the signs of any sort of ideological creep early on. I think leaders are becoming increasingly authoritarian.

Take this speech for example.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/status/1575002436808298501?s=46&t=9W-l1BNgMMMEw_nq6_VUOQ

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 01, 2022, 10:40:34 pm by Panda »
Yeah. Maybe a good idea to focus on the football for a while. This section of the forum is a popular haunt of the elderly with their rigid, demand thinking and i could do with conversing with people on the right side of 40 tbh. I don't have much in common with the older generation.

Footy it is then for me. Good advice Nudga. Always happy to take advice from people with sensible views about a cross section of things.

NOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!

I lied

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 01, 2022, 10:42:41 pm by Panda »

It is important to recognise the signs of any sort of ideological creep early on. I think leaders are becoming increasingly authoritarian.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/status/1575002436808298501?s=46&t=9W-l1BNgMMMEw_nq6_VUOQ

Ah. The caring Jacinda and her love for us all. What did she say during Covid? Something along the lines of if it doesn't come from the NZ Government then it is misinformation.  :lol: :lol:

Jesus. Poor sods in kiwiland. Dictator in plain sight.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on October 01, 2022, 11:05:27 pm by tyke1962 »

Ah. The caring Jacinda and her love for us all. What did she say during Covid? Something along the lines of if it doesn't come from the NZ Government then it is misinformation.  :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with authoritarian governments when it's needed .

They save the population from the selfish ........... :byebye: :byebye:

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on October 01, 2022, 11:09:02 pm by Panda »

You have literally no hope man. You're gone.

Individual freedom of choice is paramount. Even during a pandemic.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 01, 2022, 11:17:32 pm by ncRover »

The Y axis of the political compass is just as important as the X axis.

Be careful when cheering authoritarians on, another will soon be against you one day.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on October 01, 2022, 11:20:06 pm by ncRover »

“My body, my choice”

“No, not like that!”

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 01, 2022, 11:21:37 pm by Panda »

“My body, my choice”

“No, not like that!”

I'm not understanding you ncRover. Apologies.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on October 01, 2022, 11:21:44 pm by tyke1962 »

No it isn't .

Presumably during air raids in 1941 you'd have kept your lights on so you could read the evening paper .

You could have killed everyone in your village but never mind individual freedom is what counts right ?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on October 01, 2022, 11:27:40 pm by tyke1962 »

Be careful when cheering authoritarians on, another will soon be against you one day.

I wouldn't lecture myself on authoritarian governments if I was you as a former member of the Enemy Within Club .

You wouldn't know an authoritarian government if it bit you on the nose .

A load of hysterical nonsense by  folk who weren't even locked down anyway in the true sense of the phrase .

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on October 01, 2022, 11:32:20 pm by Panda »

No it isn't .

Presumably during air raids in 1941 you'd have kept your lights on so you could read the evening paper .

You could have killed everyone in your village but never mind individual freedom is what counts right ?

Keeping lights off is not the same as having an experimental medicine forced into you that could kill and you have no say in it. Even worse when it doesn't even either protect you from the virus or protect others. You've been had mate.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on October 01, 2022, 11:35:48 pm by ncRover »

I wouldn't lecture myself on authoritarian governments if I was you as a former member of the Enemy Within Club .

A load of hysterical nonsense by  folk who weren't even locked down anyway in the true sense of the phrase .

We’ve moved on to New Zealand.

You literally just said there’s nothing wrong with authoritarian governments in “times of need”. Go lecture yourself then.

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on October 02, 2022, 08:28:35 am by TommyC »
There's an article in the Telegraph today suggesting that focus groups in the Northern red wall seats are seing trends that could suggest a surge towards the populist far right, much like seen in Italy, Sweden and France. I do think it likely that at least some of the same demographic that voted Brexit could find themselves drawn to a Meloni or a Le Pen type candidate.

That we don't have PR is perhaps a blessing. Or would a further right Tory party provide the same appeal?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on October 02, 2022, 08:37:01 am by ravenrover »
I read that tbese trends are in the younger age groups

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on October 02, 2022, 08:39:40 am by TommyC »

Blimey, I didn't know that. I assumed it would be the older Brexit generation. Even more troubling if so.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on October 02, 2022, 09:32:13 am by tyke1962 »

No it isn't .

Keeping lights off is not the same as having an experimental medicine forced into you that could kill and you have no say in it. Even worse when it doesn't even either protect you from the virus or protect others. You've been had mate.

Since when were you dragged in to a vaccination centre by 6 doctors against your will , held down and had the vaccine pumped in to you ?

You had a choice , did that bit escape you ?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on October 02, 2022, 09:44:10 am by tyke1962 »

You literally just said there’s nothing wrong with authoritarian governments in “times of need”. Go lecture yourself then.

I don't need to lecture myself , a very contagious virus that kills a huge number of people with underlying health issues and in some cases perfectly healthy ones .

A virus that had the capacity to totally and utterly crash the economy .

The government of that time supported you , paid you to stay at home , supported businesses and tried to ensure life would be returned once the virus was contained .

All they asked is that you took care of yourself and by doing so protected others by trying to keep away from others as much as you could .

In essence that's all they asked you to do and you consider that authoritarian ?

Have a word with yourself .

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on October 02, 2022, 09:50:12 am by wilts rover »
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterised by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

And I have given you above her and her parties ideology in; the belief in a nativist social hierarchy, discrimination of those who do not match that. The party slogans are all about the subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race - and persecution of those who do match that ideal ('strong regimentation').

No fascist in history has said I am going to start an authoritarian military dictatorship. That comes after you vote a fascist in power.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on October 02, 2022, 01:15:08 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Anyone got a link to this? I'd be interested in reading about it.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on October 02, 2022, 01:40:12 pm by Panda »

And I have given you above her and her parties ideology in; the belief in a nativist social hierarchy, discrimination of those who do not match that. The party slogans are all about the subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race - and persecution of those who do match that ideal ('strong regimentation').

No fascist in history has said I am going to start an authoritarian military dictatorship. That comes after you vote a fascist in power.

Yes, but what you can't see is that the far left (the ones making all the decisions in society these days) are also authoritarian, discriminatory, dictatorial and persecute people who don't share their views. Except they get away with it because they hide behind this illusion of caring about people and society. Which most people have blindly bought into and taken hook, line and sinker.

As indicated by some responses to my posts on here. Essentially saying that if i don't share their views then i must be hunted down as a homophobe, fascist, transphobe, racist and so on and so forth. I genuinely pity these people and they need helping.

This is society these days. Got a different view from the narrative? Change it or be hounded out until you can't air those views. No matter if those views are legal and have legitimacy. This is the world today sadly and people are sick of it and will gravitate towards more unsavoury parties shall we say. Can't really blame them tbh. Reform party for me. Are they far right? Probably get told by the nutjobs around on here that they are for some reason lol.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 01:46:54 pm by Panda »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on October 02, 2022, 01:57:49 pm by ncRover »

I don't need to lecture myself , a very contagious virus that kills a huge number of people with underlying health issues and in some cases perfectly healthy ones .

The government of that time supported you , paid you to stay at home , supported businesses and tried to ensure life would be returned once the virus was contained .

All they asked is that you took care of yourself and by doing so protected others by trying to keep away from others as much as you could .

In essence that's all they asked you to do and you consider that authoritarian ?

You’ve gotten distracted from my actual point, I just posted a link to a politician who wants to control what people think.

Panda

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on October 02, 2022, 02:08:47 pm by Panda »

That's all they asked us to do yes. But when people asked for the evidence as to why we had to do as asked then we weren't given any. Just relentless, remorseless propaganda from the NHS, 'the science', Government, MSM etc etc who realized that there was no evidence so best thing to do to get compliance is to lie, obfuscate and deliberately 'nudge' or psychologically manipulate and influence people. You are a classic example of how successful this was and still is.

Sensible people don't just do as they are told just because they are told to. Without reasoned evidence that suggests they should do it. This is what freedom is about. By trusting and believing the above organizations you are simply pliable putty in compromised and untrustworthy hands.  Which is makes it easier for them to introduce ANYTHING in future, on the basis that they've told you it is for the best.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on October 02, 2022, 02:22:35 pm by ravenrover »

Anyone got a link to this? I'd be interested in reading about it.
Sorry BST not from me,it was a few weeks back I read it somewhere

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on October 02, 2022, 06:35:18 pm by tyke1962 »

That's all they asked us to do yes. But when people asked for the evidence as to why we had to do as asked then we weren't given any. Just relentless, remorseless propaganda from the NHS, 'the science', Government, MSM etc etc who realized that there was no evidence so best thing to do to get compliance is to lie, obfuscate and deliberately 'nudge' or psychologically manipulate and influence people. You are a classic example of how successful this was and still is.

Sensible people don't just do as they are told just because they are told to. Without reasoned evidence that suggests they should do it. This is what freedom is about. By trusting and believing the above organizations you are simply pliable putty in compromised and untrustworthy hands.  Which is makes it easier for them to introduce ANYTHING in future, on the basis that they've told you it is for the best.

Presumably you had to be in intensive care hooked up to a ventilator to do the breathing for you before you believed it .

Here's the thing right , you think your the only person in the world who found lockdown difficult , poor you .

It was bloody hard for the vast majority of us .

Difference is most of us got on with it the best we could and didn't play the victim and self pity card  , the world's against us or listened to numb nut conspiracy theories .

Blaming the world for your issues isn't a great look ,  if it isn't the NHS , it's authoritative governments , left , right or centre .

Ever thought the problem is you and your nauseating self pity .

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on October 02, 2022, 07:11:48 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Couldn't have said it better myself, tyke.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012