Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:41:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Only in America............I hope!!  (Read 3959 times)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Only in America............I hope!!
« on March 14, 2010, 04:07:24 pm by jucyberry »
Why on earth would anyone want this as a life goal?  

suddenly I feel soooo thin   lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Adam

• Forum Member
Re:Only in America............I hope!!
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2010, 09:44:39 pm by Adam »
She's going to die and I have no sympathy. The fat f**k.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 15, 2010, 07:26:10 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Adam wrote:
She's going to die and I have no sympathy. The fat fcuk.

That attitude would be fine......

....except she has a small child to take into consideration.

Idiot.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 15, 2010, 09:16:21 pm by bobjimwilly »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Adam wrote:

Idiot.

I have sympathy for her daughter, but not for her.

Old Popsider

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 15, 2010, 11:30:47 pm by Old Popsider »
I feel very sorry for her daughter because the woman will die before much longer. I cannot understand the twisted mentality of people paying to watch her eat via internet, and also sending her fattening foods.

Sad, sad world at times.

I well remember travelling on a Greyhound bus some years ago across the Southern states of America. It seemed that every stop we made just had to be where a MacDonalds was. At one place, Flagstaff in Arizona, a woman got on the bus with her son. Both were obese to say the least. She took up 2 seats when she sat down and her son had the best part of 2 others. They were both munching into very large hamburgers & had more burgers & fries in at least 5 brown paper bags. For the next hour they sat eating their way through that lot, then at the next stop, you've guessed it, they got off and reloaded with about the same amount of food from yet another MaccyD. Also they had large soft drinks with them. Wherever we went on that bus there seemed to be a homing instinct by the passengers to get to MaccyD and fuel up on crappy burgers & fries. My other half and myself did get a burger & fries at one stop and I'm sure they were twice the size of a UK MaccyD! Probably not but just seemed that way  :laugh:

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 16, 2010, 06:33:41 am by jucyberry »
It is a terribly broad generalisation but, Americans are a greedy nation. food, power, they want it all and they think they have the right to it right away.

chubby chasers are in abundance, men who love really rotund women Have you seen the programmes on squishers? girls who are paid to literally use thier body weight to squish their clients for sexual gratification...

Hummmmmmmmm..... wonder if it pays more than butchering??? lol

Uredz

« Reply #6 on March 16, 2010, 02:34:02 pm by Uredz »
Well when she pops her clogs, they could scoop her out and use her frame as alternative accommodation that fat fecker

Biggles

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 16, 2010, 06:40:37 pm by Biggles »
jucyberry wrote:
It is a terribly broad generalisation but, Americans are a greedy nation. food, power, they want it all and they think they have the right to it right away.

chubby chasers are in abundance, men who love really rotund women Have you seen the programmes on squishers? girls who are paid to literally use thier body weight to squish their clients for sexual gratification...

Hummmmmmmmm..... wonder if it pays more than butchering??? lol

Well i've just done a search for 'squishers' and have found NOTHING of a salacious nature..................................most disappointing

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 16, 2010, 08:08:12 pm by jucyberry »
hummm . perhaps I spelt it wrong it was very early this morning lol.. but literally they are what they say, overly large ladies who get paid to squash men... lemme lookee see....

Yup I spelt it wrong.. it's SQUASHER not squisher...Not posting any linkies tho, as it might corrupt the innocent..  :laugh:

Remember watching a programme on it, then reading in a womans mag just how much these women make from skinny little men who want to be enveloped in warm flesh...

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 16, 2010, 09:01:10 pm by mushRTID »
Adam wrote:

I actually laughed out loud at that.

The stupid f**king cow.

Sandy Lane

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 28, 2010, 04:26:24 pm by Sandy Lane »
Sometimes there's not a lot I can like about the US.  But most recently Obama was able to pass national health care legislation and also voiced our disapproval of Israel's attempt to take over more of the Palestinian's land,  both of which made me very happy!  :-)

But the other day I was watching Oprah and she had Jamie Oliver on, who is trying to help a town in West Virginia, which was recently identified as the fattest place in America.  A radio disc jockey took exception to this outsider coming in to try to change their eating habits, until they visited a funeral home where it showed huge, double wide caskets which weighed tons, which obese people need to be buried in.  Apparently over the last ten years the need for these caskets has tripled!  

Now that's just very sad and unacceptable!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 29, 2010, 03:21:23 am by RobTheRover »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
Adam wrote:

Idiot.

To be fair, the woman in question isnt taking her kid into consideration, is she?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012