Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:02:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Right. Thats it. I've had enough.  (Read 7634 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Right. Thats it. I've had enough.
« on June 28, 2015, 07:21:13 pm by IC1967 »
Thank you for taking down the poll I put up to sort out the problem between me and BobG. This forum is an absolute disgrace and I've had enough of it. Please close my account with immediate effect. It will be your loss.

My piss is boiling and I can't be arsed with the likes of BobG, BST, Wilts and Mr Wigley any more. I've got much better things to do than batter them into submission on every debate I ever have with them. It's become far too easy and quite boring.

I would just like to thank all my fans for sticking with me for so long and for letting the usual suspects know they were in the wrong on many occasions. I shall miss you all.

All the best.

IC1967 (I can't be arsed any more)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Right. Thats it. I've had enough.
« Reply #1 on June 28, 2015, 07:44:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
 :zzz:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 28, 2015, 08:18:27 pm by GazLaz »
Get in.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 28, 2015, 08:45:33 pm by Nudga »
Bore off you f**kin dullard.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:58:48 pm by Nudga »

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 28, 2015, 09:16:55 pm by dknward2 »
Yippee

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 28, 2015, 09:26:13 pm by jonnydog »
As if...

How many regenerations did Dr Who have in his life, and what number is Mick on now?

GM-MarkB

« Reply #6 on June 28, 2015, 09:28:27 pm by GM-MarkB »
As if...

How many regenerations did Dr Who have in his life, and what number is Mick on now?

Bit like Mexican food...same thing just folded different...and it repeats on you  :sick:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 28, 2015, 09:47:09 pm by RedJ »
Halle-f**king-lujah.

This calls for a celebratory song...

#Invalid YouTube Link#

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 28, 2015, 09:51:42 pm by grayx »
missing you already :byebye:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 28, 2015, 10:24:24 pm by Dagenham Rover »
again!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 29, 2015, 12:02:18 am by BobG »
Did I miss something? Is it Christmas already? Mick: the tosser that keeps on giving.....  Keep up with the treatment Mick. It might do some good. One day.

As for thanking those 'supporters' - who, apart from those you make up yourself, might they be? As far as I've heard, you don't have a single 'supporter' on this board. Like me, everyone I've ever spoken to can't stand the sight of you - as this thread amply demonstrates.

Cheers

BobG
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:28:42 am by BobG »

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 29, 2015, 01:58:21 pm by nice one rovers »
I'm sure "wheatleylad" will put your points over for you in your "absence".

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on June 29, 2015, 05:37:24 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Is it just me who thinks IC2967 stitched a lot of folk up on here? Does any one have Kipper like traits?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on June 29, 2015, 06:00:07 pm by wilts rover »
Stoopid is as stoopid does....would ya like a chocolate.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 29, 2015, 06:31:53 pm by nice one rovers »
Is it just me who thinks IC2967 stitched a lot of folk up on here? Does any one have Kipper like traits?

He was quite good at getting people to rise.
He'll be back in three weeks with his next username and another twist on his invented character.

The Mighty Brian Rowe

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 29, 2015, 08:21:21 pm by The Mighty Brian Rowe »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 05, 2015, 07:14:37 am by Glyn_Wigley »
IC1967 (What a liar)

Filo, can you action his request in the OP ASAP?  ;)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:18:01 am by Glyn_Wigley »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 05, 2015, 08:33:32 am by RedJ »
Nothing says "I'm an attention seeking Kitson" like announcing you're leaving then returning days later.

Especially when you've had several accounts.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on July 06, 2015, 12:11:34 am by BobG »
Can't someone put him out of his misery? It's almost painful to see now.

BobG

wheatleylad

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on July 06, 2015, 12:03:52 pm by wheatleylad »
As someone who has only recently joined this forum I am surprised at the venomous comments directed at this person. Surely they are entitled to their opinion? If one disagrees, fair enough. It is a sad day when free speech is attacked by bullies. Before someone says it, I have no connection whatsoever to this person. Just a little disappointed that some people seem unable to have a rational discussion with someone who has an opposing view. As to the venom....get a life, its only a chat forum. They obviously enjoy winding you up because you bite. A little lesson there perhaps?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on July 06, 2015, 01:04:04 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
As someone who has only recently joined this forum I am surprised at the venomous comments directed at this person. Surely they are entitled to their opinion? If one disagrees, fair enough. It is a sad day when free speech is attacked by bullies. Before someone says it, I have no connection whatsoever to this person. Just a little disappointed that some people seem unable to have a rational discussion with someone who has an opposing view. As to the venom....get a life, its only a chat forum. They obviously enjoy winding you up because you bite. A little lesson there perhaps?

This is nothing about his opinion. It's the sarcastic, sanctimonious, condescending, smug, hypocritical, dishonest, unctuous holier-than-thou manner in which he conducts himself when giving those opinions.

We have continually tried to have a rational discussion with him. He's not interested in having one. He's just a WUM and the forum will be much better when he stops blaming the fact that no-one has deleted his account as being the reason he keeps posting and buggers off of his own account.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 08, 2015, 01:26:24 am by nice one rovers »
Welcome back.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on July 08, 2015, 10:33:59 am by jucyberry »

I would have to say there is something more than a little pitiful about someone who invests so much time and effort into winding people up... Perhaps there is a sexual frisson for him each time.. If that is the case I would suggest he spends more time attending to his monkey. Not only would he be happier but so would many on here too.....

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 08, 2015, 04:43:32 pm by IC1967 »
Look. I have really gone. I'd had a few ales when I last posted and couldn't resist putting the world to rights.

I'd be grateful if the mods could close my account with immediate effect so I'm not tempted to post in future after a booze fueled evening. I know many of you looked forward to my incisive, humorous, enlightening posts and your lives will be a little poorer for my absence. Apologies to the many who will be affected.

It's time for me to move on to pastures new. This is now a right wing forum. My work is done.

Hopefully the likes of Wheatleylad will slap you lefties down when you need it to keep you in place.

IC1967 (to be sorely missed)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on July 08, 2015, 05:21:07 pm by Nudga »
Well shit on my tits, it's back!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on July 08, 2015, 08:52:03 pm by BobG »
Be better I reckon to shit on its tits.

Bob

wheatleylad

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 15, 2015, 05:57:08 pm by wheatleylad »
Some of you people seem to be very bitter about this person. Grow up....its only a forum!!!  Its not Newsnight!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on July 15, 2015, 08:01:33 pm by bobjimwilly »
I smell something fishy...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on July 15, 2015, 08:11:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I smell something fishy...

So do I every once in a while...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012