Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:26:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 6 a side football  (Read 1301 times)

5minstogo

• Forum Member
6 a side football
« on September 06, 2017, 08:50:23 am by 5minstogo »
I've got a group of like-minded chaps who play football on a Monday night 6pm-7pm on the outdoor pitches at Adwick Leisure Centre.

We are somewhat mixed ability/fitness (and age) but just enjoy getting together and kicking a ball around.

We sometimes struggle to get 12 players though so are always happy for people to come along and play.

If you are interested give me a shout and I'll point you in the right direction.

Sessions are £3, balls and banter provided free of charge.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: 6 a side football
« Reply #1 on September 06, 2017, 10:04:18 am by not on facebook »
I've got a group of like-minded chaps who play football on a Monday night 6pm-7pm on the outdoor pitches at Adwick Leisure Centre.

We are somewhat mixed ability/fitness (and age) but just enjoy getting together and kicking a ball around.

We sometimes struggle to get 12 players though so are always happy for people to come along and play.

If you are interested give me a shout and I'll point you in the right direction.

Sessions are £3, balls and banter provided free of charge.

I can understand playing indoors five aside when weather is shite etc etc.

Why can't you play outdoors on whatever council or school field.

If you can't get a full turn out you could fall back onto headers and volleys ,3 and in ,rush back goalkeeper etc etc .

Good luck with your recruitment by the way

5minstogo

• Forum Member
Re: 6 a side football
« Reply #2 on September 06, 2017, 10:34:28 am by 5minstogo »
All good ideas and generally we do play with 8 or more players. Having to book and pay for pitches in advance is the main issue.

Funnily enough we do better over winter months than summer. Must be a hard breed round here.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012