Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:29:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jordy Hiwula  (Read 10385 times)

swain_drfc

• Forum Member
Jordy Hiwula
« on January 02, 2022, 08:59:16 pm by swain_drfc »
Get this arrogant piece of shit out of the club!

Sinclair had to push the lad back on to the pitch to applaud the fans at the final whistle. The guy literally does not give two f**ks and he is a spineless waste of space anyway.

Him, Cukur and Dodoo can share a taxi.

Useless.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Jordy Hiwula
« Reply #1 on January 02, 2022, 09:01:20 pm by mushRTID »
Posted in another thread but repeating it because I am fuming at what this clown is getting away with;

Did anyone else see Hiwula try to disappear straight down the tunnel only for a member of staff to push him back and send him over to the fans?

Even then he only walked in our general direction, didn’t even come over.

After that performance as well the bleeding shithouse.

I wish this was football manager and we could just ship him out.

He has been and is a complete disgrace to our shirt.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 02, 2022, 09:04:39 pm by mushRTID »
And to add his stupid yellow card at a time when we were under the cosh and had no other options off the bench!

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 02, 2022, 09:07:22 pm by Campsall rover »

Sinclair had to push the lad back on to the pitch to applaud the fans at the final whistle. The guy literally does not give two f**ks and he is a spineless waste of space anyway.

Useless.
Do you know I actually agree with that. He is a waste of space. At least Dodoo puts some effort in even if he is useless.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 02, 2022, 09:09:22 pm by karldew »
And to add his stupid yellow card at a time when we were under the cosh and had no other options off the bench!

Think he was looking to be sent off because he was lucky not to be sent off long after for kicking the ball away and a freekick was awarded.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 02, 2022, 09:10:51 pm by Dare to dream! »
At Charlton away he walked right in front of the away fans and didn’t even look or applaud.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 02, 2022, 09:25:23 pm by normal rules »
Can players still get fined by clubs. .?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 02, 2022, 09:26:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Think he was looking to be sent off because he was lucky not to be sent off long after for kicking the ball away and a freekick was awarded.
The ref felt for his back pocket as he ran over when Hiwula kicked the ball away. Then hesitated and left the cards in his pocket.

Never get the f**king rub of the green with refs do we?

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 02, 2022, 09:29:07 pm by Danmckay456 »
If we’ve got players with attitudes like this no wonder we are in the s**t

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 02, 2022, 09:30:18 pm by Copps is Magic »
Apart from his lack of application, what about the run in the first half where he got into the box and completely forgot how to shoot. It's happened in a few of the recent games. His head is not in the game at the moment.

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 02, 2022, 09:31:31 pm by Scooter »
He is dreadful

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 02, 2022, 09:43:59 pm by Canadian Rover »
It did appear he was doing his best to get sent off (well without putting in an actual challenge) Dodoo kept looking over to his side when chasing to close down as if to say what are you doing? Then the ball would be played down the line where Hiluwa was often in no man's land - leaving Horton 1 vs 1.

He's a piece of

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 02, 2022, 10:52:17 pm by ChrisBx »
We might as well try and reach an agreement for him to leave on a free. Clearly doesn't want to be here.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 02, 2022, 11:03:46 pm by PDX_Rover »
Get rid ASAP. Zero interest.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 02, 2022, 11:25:07 pm by since-1969 »

Useless.
We’ve has got another year of his crap !!

FNB

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 02, 2022, 11:29:54 pm by FNB »
Him, Cukur and Dodoo combined are worse than my dead rabbit.  Get out of my club. 

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 02, 2022, 11:34:05 pm by drfchound »
When Hiwula signed for us I was really chuffed because I could remember him being very good against us in the past.
I am flabbergasted at how much he has deteriorated this season.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on January 03, 2022, 12:17:54 am by StocksArmy »
Stuck with him until July 2023 because lets face it, I dont think there is a club stupid enough to take him off us and if they do, it wont be anybody willing to pay him the same as what we are. I know this not because i know what money he is earning but because he is sh!t. We are in the same boat with a fair few of these players not just Hiwula. I hope the club know this and arent just hoping GM or any other manager will come in and magically improve them when they should be at the peak of their careers given the ages they are at. But this is what you get when you dont pay fees for players. Theres a reason their previous clubs let them walk out the club for free.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 03, 2022, 12:24:24 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Someone might take him on a loan, better saving some of his wages than nothing at all.

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on January 03, 2022, 09:22:30 am by BigH »
Meant to be one of Wellens's marquee signings. Says it all really.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 03, 2022, 10:00:09 am by sedwardsdrfc »
He hasn't got that bad a record before coming here. No excuse for his attitude/performances since signing though but hopefully someone takes him based on his past like we did with Bogle... Or are we the only ones stupid enough for that....

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 03, 2022, 10:12:37 am by DonnyNoel »
When Hiwula signed for us I was really chuffed because I could remember him being very good against us in the past.
I am flabbergasted at how much he has deteriorated this season.

Same. Physical handful and had decent spells of goalscoring at previous clubs. Can't fathom how he's now the player he is. Was he always near the top of the division with previous clubs? All I can think is he (amongst others) haven't got the bottle for a relegation scrap.

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 03, 2022, 10:17:29 am by Move DRFC »
Don’t think I’ve despised a Rovers player so much in my life. Zero footballing ability and couldn’t give a toss. He didn’t even look bothered when the 4th went in. Useless bas**rd.

Robcherover

« Reply #23 on January 03, 2022, 11:03:37 am by Robcherover »
Horrendous player, cant even control a football runs into trouble every time and cant even pass a ball. Doesnt even know the basics of football. When we signed him i watched a few clips of him playing at i think Coventry and was pretty impressed. Turned out shi*e

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 03, 2022, 08:20:20 pm by donnievic »
Him, Cukur and Dodoo combined are worse than my dead rabbit.  Get out of my club. 
but fans wonder why we let 3 goal slip,it’s quiete easy when you only got 7/8 players trying

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 03, 2022, 09:11:29 pm by Branton Red »
Could see he was an idle sod within 10 minutes of seeing him live first time. No attempt to make movements off the ball and stands still as a scarecrow when the full back is taking throw ins down his side of the pitch.

Obviously can perform if he wants to given his performances at Coventry and I bet would be quite good in a team performing well.

I wonder how much money he is on? A damn site more than us punters who are contributing towards his wages I bet.

The man is a complete and utter disgrace in my view. A case in point as to why clubs should do due diligence before making signings not just on ability and injury records but on attitude and character as well.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 04, 2022, 02:10:40 am by Sammy Chung was King »
He’s looked decent at other clubs, I don’t know why he has been so poor for us. Our fans will forgive a bad game if the player is working hard, we are not getting that from him. He needs to up his game, he is better than this.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 04, 2022, 10:42:05 am by tommy toes »
The only time I recall our fans openly and collectively barracking one of our own players, was when Lewis Guy dived in the box at Chesterfield, when he could have crossed the ball.

Maybe it's time Hiwula realised his attitude ain't acceptable, and we're not having it.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 04, 2022, 11:24:09 am by mushRTID »
The only time I recall our fans openly and collectively barracking one of our own players, was when Lewis Guy dived in the box at Chesterfield, when he could have crossed the ball.

Maybe it's time Hiwula realised his attitude ain't acceptable, and we're not having it.

Iv never had a go at a player at FT in my life but my head had gone a bit on Sunday and was ready to give him some at FT. Not proud of that but that’s where i was. Didn’t matter in the end as he couldn’t even be arsed to come over to us.

Get him gone, would rather have kept playing Vilca.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 04, 2022, 11:36:28 am by drfchound »

You might not have been at the game when ATS did his knee injury and had to walk in front of the south stand then TT.
The abuse he got was ridiculous, especially the “you’re not fit to wear the shirt song”.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012