Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 05:06:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: To identify where and how an app might be used to build relationships with fans  (Read 1079 times)

rhysloydall

Hi there,

My name is Rhys Loydall and I am currently a third year Sport business management student at Leeds Beckett University. I am conducting a research project about how an app can affect the relationship between a club and its fans. As fans of Doncaster Rovers, it would be very helpful to gather your thoughts and opinions on a club based app and how it could affect the relationship between you and your club. If you would be able to help out with this study and complete a questionnaire, that would be extremely helpful and beneficial to my university degree.

Here is the link: https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aVlRpkjeu64TW61

Thank you for your time,

Rhys Loydall

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Hi Rhys,

I started to fill this in, but then it insisted I answered questions that were at odds with earlier answers so I had to abandon it midway through I'm afraid.

You might want to have another look over your questions; for example - if you identify that an app is not at all important to you, you're still asked for five things you'd want from the app. There were a couple of instances like this, so you might want to look at making some questions conditional or rewriting them.

Hope that helps as feedback and you're able to get what you need from the survey.

idler

• VSC Member

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member

rhysloydall

Hi VivaRovers, thank you very much for your feedback. Thanks Bentley Bullet and idler too, much appreciated.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012