Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:37:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: UKIP self-implosion  (Read 9600 times)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: UKIP self-implosion
« Reply #60 on May 20, 2015, 10:54:04 am by BobG »
You really do need help Mick.  This writing to yourself is reaching epidemic proportions. Go see a doc mate.  He can refer you.

BobG

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on May 20, 2015, 12:10:46 pm by IC1967 »
Look daft Bob. You're the saddo around here that needs help. You keep replying to my posts even though you've got me on ignore (allegedly). How sad is that?

I am a prolific poster because I answer all questions thrown at me, unlike you. My record is 100% intact. I intend to keep it that way.

Get over it.

IC1967

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on May 20, 2015, 01:08:27 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I am a prolific poster because I answer all questions thrown at me

No you don't. Any awkward questions you unilaterally decide are 'silly' and then refuse to answer.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on May 20, 2015, 01:55:33 pm by IC1967 »
I am a prolific poster because I answer all questions thrown at me

No you don't. Any awkward questions you unilaterally decide are 'silly' and then refuse to answer.

Yes I do. If you feel I've not answered some of your questions then feel free to re-post them. I guarantee they will be answered in full or marked silly.

I can't say fairer than that.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on May 20, 2015, 02:44:39 pm by BobG »
It's just sooo sad. There was a chance for a decent human once. yet today we are left with this gibbering wreck. I guess it's too late for it now.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on May 20, 2015, 05:06:44 pm by IC1967 »
It's just sooo sad. There was a chance for a decent human once. yet today we are left with this gibbering wreck. I guess it's too late for it now.

BobG

Stop talking to yourself daft Bob. No-one is listening. You have turned into a pathetic saddo.

I once considered you reasonably intelligent. Not any more. I just feel pity for you now.

Look. Do what silly Billy bullshit has done. He does genuinely ignore me. You should do the same. Realise like he has done that you are no match for my far superior intellect.

Get on with it man.

IC1967.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on May 20, 2015, 06:39:59 pm by wilts rover »
 :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: zzzzzzzzzz

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on May 21, 2015, 01:02:00 am by hoolahoop »

BobG

Stop talking to yourself daft Bob. No-one is listening. You have turned into a pathetic saddo.

I once considered you reasonably intelligent. Not any more. I just feel pity for you now.

Look. Do what silly Billy bullshit has done. He does genuinely ignore me. You should do the same. Realise like he has done that you are no match for my far superior intellect.

Get on with it man.

IC1967.

You need urgent help .

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on May 21, 2015, 10:02:17 am by IC1967 »

BobG

Get on with it man.

IC1967.

You need urgent help .

I think he knows he does. Whether daft Bob will get it though is another matter.

Anyway where is my abject apology for your ludicrous assertion that 2 million ex LibDem voters voted for UKIP at the general election? Evidence man. Where is it?

Why am I the only that ever provides evidence?

Get on with it man and save what little credibility you have left.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on May 21, 2015, 11:37:43 am by BobG »
Sorry Mick. Who's not listening again? You need to take a long and very hard look at yourself. When you do, you might just develop into a decent human being rather than continue being the scum you are currently.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on May 21, 2015, 12:40:04 pm by IC1967 »
Sorry Mick. Who's not listening again? You need to take a long and very hard look at yourself. When you do, you might just develop into a decent human being rather than continue being the scum you are currently.

BobG

Look daft Bob. It's very simple. You are the one that needs help. You are exhibiting totally weird behaviour on a regular basis.

Why do you keep responding to posts you allegedly don't read? Totally weird.

You are obviously very bitter and twisted. Look. I've got news for you. Not everyone sees the world the same way as you.

Get over it.

IC1967

TinyPortal © 2005-2012