Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:33:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 17571 times)

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #60 on May 02, 2024, 11:56:50 am by DRFC-Hanksie »
Currently it is allowing non season ticket holders to purchase also. Some errors at the minute

Not sure if that is based on points though. Managed to buy mine ok this morning, not sure if that's a glitch or not though.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on May 02, 2024, 11:57:08 am by Nudga »
North stand it is then

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on May 02, 2024, 11:58:36 am by Campsall rover »
Still will not allow me to buy my reserved season tickets.
I have already purchased one next to ours but it says there is a problem next to my grandsons U 13 ticket. There is a red exclamation mark.
Really frustrating.
Technology hey when it goes wrong
It will be down to pricing Camps you need to edit your tickets, get your season tickets from the drop down menu top right, click on drfc then click on reserved seats again depending on ages you might need to edit them
The extra one I purchased was an Adult ticket £20
If I change mine from senior to Adult it will allow proceed to check out but it doesn’t want me to buy my senior price and a junior one for my grandson.
This is I assume I purchased the extra ticket first separately because our season tickets were greyed out and I could not find a way to buy those tickets.

Pulling my hair out now. Why should I have to pay £20 instead of £16 for my ticket. I know it’s only £4 but it’s annoying. Do I take the risk I might get a refund.
Can’t get through on the tel and it will cost £4 in fuel to the Eco and back and then might be in a long queue

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on May 02, 2024, 12:00:44 pm by DearneValleyRover »
If you go online and have a purchase history it seems you can purchase a ticket now

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on May 02, 2024, 12:01:55 pm by colincramb »
I think we need to cut the club a bit of slack here. We obviously don’t have premier league infrastructure so have to try and make do with what we’ve got and it’s obvious it can’t cope with such big traffic all at once.

IF we get through to the final, it might be worth outsourcing this to ticket master to sell them if that’s an option. I know Huddersfield did this a few years ago in the playoffs to prevent the kind of carnage we’ve seen today

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on May 02, 2024, 12:05:35 pm by Jenny »
Can't buy reserved seats online where one is a carer as no price is being set, its all a bit frustrating isn't it.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on May 02, 2024, 12:06:35 pm by ravenrover »
Surely the biggrst problem with us as Season ticket holders is that we are not familiar with navigating the site. How many renew STs by ringing the office when it's time?  It's not the site to blame it's us

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on May 02, 2024, 12:16:00 pm by philsky »
I think we need to cut the club a bit of slack here. We obviously don’t have premier league infrastructure so have to try and make do with what we’ve got and it’s obvious it can’t cope with such big traffic all at once.

IF we get through to the final, it might be worth outsourcing this to ticket master to sell them if that’s an option. I know Huddersfield did this a few years ago in the playoffs to prevent the kind of carnage we’ve seen today

This 100%

KeithMyath

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on May 02, 2024, 12:21:24 pm by KeithMyath »
I have emailed a few people at the club as to the free for all. Its gonna nark a lot of people off thinking they of buying tomorrow only to find very little left with the only option the North stand. Are people still queing? 500 more sold since i bought mine 1 hour or so ago

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on May 02, 2024, 12:23:22 pm by DonnyOsmond »
If you go online and have a purchase history it seems you can purchase a ticket now

Looks like they've fixed it.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on May 02, 2024, 12:26:28 pm by roversdude »
Is there a separate queue to collect Crewe away tickets please?

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on May 02, 2024, 12:27:52 pm by Drover »
It should just be online sales. No need for people to physically go to a ticket office in 2024. Please don’t reply “what about people that…”. People would manage in the same way they get someone to help them if they can’t get to the ticket office in person.

That would make a lot of sense and would surely be a lot easier for the TO staff to manage.

Not if the ticketing system is playing up as someone said Tracy has said,and you've more chance of winning lottery than getting through on phone on days like today,your stumped unless you go down in person.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on May 02, 2024, 12:41:29 pm by Drover »

Fixed it so anyone with purchase history can buy them,or fixed it so its season tickets holders only for now?
I have and 2 other family members have a fan number+history but not season tickets,but while trying to buy it says,"qty of tickets owned exceeds limitations,to buy more assigned to tickets to other owners,but then goes on to says "sales to this product are limited to '0' for all of us,Cannot even buy 1 ticket online yet? So is it season ticket only today?

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on May 02, 2024, 12:42:10 pm by CJK »
Annoyed at this. I'm not an ST holder any more but been to most of the home games and several away games. I've been resigned to waiting until Monday until I can buy and I've just seen that I could have bought this morning if I'd seen this earlier, rightly or wrongly. The seats my dad and I sit in for every game have already gone, that's the price you pay for not being an ST holder I guess but its still annoying the system has let us down.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on May 02, 2024, 12:44:30 pm by Campsall rover »

Fixed it so anyone with purchase history can buy them,or fixed it so its season tickets holders only for now?
I have and 2 other family members have a fan number+history but not season tickets,but while trying to buy it says,"qty of tickets owned exceeds limitations,to buy more assigned to tickets to other owners,but then goes on to says "sales to this product are limited to '0' for all of us,Cannot even buy 1 ticket online yet? So is it season ticket only today?
It is not fixed for me quite the opposite.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on May 02, 2024, 12:50:15 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Yeah I'm getting the same.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on May 02, 2024, 12:50:59 pm by DonnyOsmond »

You can buy on an account without a season ticket?

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on May 02, 2024, 12:52:13 pm by DRFC_AjA »

That's the message you get when you've not met whatever the criteria is. So when I tried to buy crewe away with less loyalty points than allowed, I got that same message. So seems to me like they've fixed it so it's properly not selling to non STH

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on May 02, 2024, 12:58:41 pm by Drover »

Thats what I thought,but its not letting me at today,usually bought them online with very little problems before,but not today.Ticket office

Not letting me today

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on May 02, 2024, 01:00:25 pm by Jenny »
Annoyed at this. I'm not an ST holder any more but been to most of the home games and several away games. I've been resigned to waiting until Monday until I can buy and I've just seen that I could have bought this morning if I'd seen this earlier, rightly or wrongly. The seats my dad and I sit in for every game have already gone, that's the price you pay for not being an ST holder I guess but its still annoying the system has let us down.
I've seen someone say on FB that they have had their ticket cancelled and refunded because they bought when they aren't a ST holder so I imagine they will be going through and doing the same to everyone.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on May 02, 2024, 01:00:30 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Is there a separate queue to collect Crewe away tickets please?ŵ
   I wish! Another cock up I was told if you were collecting you could go straight in well no stewards or owt and didnt fancy trying! Surely one person on one of the collection windows used on a match day wouldn't be too hard

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on May 02, 2024, 01:03:38 pm by colincramb »
Seriously, people just need to calm down a bit and chill. There’s plenty of space. Stress for stress sake

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on May 02, 2024, 01:06:54 pm by roversdude »
Amazing what a bit of success does suddenly everyone wants to watch Rovers

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on May 02, 2024, 01:12:39 pm by ravenrover »
Don't forget ST holders you've got till Monday before your seat is released to general sale

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on May 02, 2024, 01:13:50 pm by DearneValleyRover »

Thankfully yes

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on May 02, 2024, 01:18:48 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I've seen someone say on FB that they have had their ticket cancelled and refunded because they bought when they aren't a ST holder so I imagine they will be going through and doing the same to everyone.

Yes, that's right. Apparently there was a problem this morning when setting the parameters to restrict sales to only season members. The few that got through the system have been refunded.

They are aware it would have been helpful to issue a guide to buying online, particularly with reference to accessing 'Reserved tickets' etc. There's been an update on social media. There used to be a guide on the website but buggered if I could find it, so hopefully that will be restored at some point.

I doubt very much the club will consider Ticketsmaster with the costs involved using a third party.

We've coped before for Wembley and we will again IF we get there.

The EFL have already contacted all four clubs involved in the semis about the ticketing arrangements for Wembley so that they're prepared as soon as semis are decided.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on May 02, 2024, 01:18:59 pm by Campsall rover »
Don't forget ST holders you've got till Monday before your seat is released to general sale
Supposedly
Mine are showing as gone. Not on the reserved portal any more !!!

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on May 02, 2024, 01:37:08 pm by EasyforDennis »
Well I was critical of the club yesterday regarding away tickets but went online and booked what I wanted for the home game with no problems at all. Go to the tickets page and log in. Then hover on DRFC. On the pull down click reserved tickets. You should then be able to book your own seat and book any additional seats by using your other allocated names.

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on May 02, 2024, 01:37:59 pm by CJK »

Thanks for that Jenny. At lot of tickets have been sold when you consider its ST'S only at this point.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on May 02, 2024, 01:38:59 pm by Drover »

Yes, that's right. Apparently there was a problem this morning when setting the parameters to restrict sales to only season members. The few that got through the system have been refunded.

They are aware it would have been helpful to issue a guide to buying online, particularly with reference to accessing 'Reserved tickets' etc. There's been an update on social media. There used to be a guide on the website but buggered if I could find it, so hopefully that will be restored at some point.

I doubt very much the club will consider Ticketsmaster with the costs involved using a third party.

We've coped before for Wembley and we will again IF we get there.

The EFL have already contacted all four clubs involved in the semis about the ticketing arrangements for Wembley so that they're prepared as soon as semis are decided.

Thanks DBR,that explains it,agree no need for ticketmaster if we reach wembley,will be plenty tickets and time to sort sales out for that.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012