Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:18:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: That reminds me > Diane fcuking abbot>  (Read 2325 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
That reminds me > Diane fcuking abbot>
« on April 07, 2017, 01:24:25 pm by not on facebook »
Anyone see this stupid cow on BBC question time last night .

You can put her in the exact same  annoying box as that sturgeon pillock .

When David Moyes was jumped on for saying 'be careful or you might get a slap' step forward abbot.

It's no wonder Labour had gone to the dogs with likes of this dog in its ranks.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ballysbackin

Re: That reminds me > Diane fcuking abbot>
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2017, 03:07:37 pm by ballysbackin »
She is only in Politics and being looked after due to family issues. I feel certain if Donny lose tomorrow I shall say much more to anyone wearing a blue and yellow scarf.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 07, 2017, 03:15:26 pm by RedJ »
If it's of any consolation most "beardy lefty t**ts" as you might say think she's a f**king idiot as well.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 07, 2017, 03:44:40 pm by not on facebook »
I made my mind up about her after only first seeing her before I even listened to what she had to say .

And my god when I did try to tune my ears into what she had to say I was not let down.

She is an terrible PR case from what I pick out and if I can see it and likes of redj are on same page as me to some extent ,why can't rest of Labour Party see what damage she is bringing onto their doorstep.

The lady with the specs from hull sat next to her on question time last night seemed to have far more about her on all fronts that abbot has.

Can't understand why Labour seem happy to be keep on shooting them sens in the foot .

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 07, 2017, 09:09:17 pm by idler »
She is an idiot. Does Labour no favours at all.
Horrible woman.
P

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 07, 2017, 11:18:53 pm by Dagenham Rover »
She needs at the very very least to put the brain in gear before gobbing off.....  but as the previous posts

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 07, 2017, 11:24:59 pm by idler »
Anybody that would sleep with her needs their head looking at.
Anybody that would do that and then leads a national party loses all credibility.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 07, 2017, 11:45:57 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Anybody that would sleep with her needs their head looking at.
Anybody that would do that and then leads a national party loses all credibility.

well I slept with some bitches in my day but...................................

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 08, 2017, 02:20:33 am by not on facebook »
She looks as thou she played for Wigan at the back of the scrum ,can't quite figure her hair out and bulldog chewing a wasp with NH specs on.

Did Corbin not saw her in half ? Or have I miss read that.

I know you should never judge a book by its cover ,but abott breaks that rule tenfold.

She got asked a question on Thursday night and then brought tony Benn into the equation to warrant her views,in true politician style and avert the issue.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 08, 2017, 03:15:41 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Labour, Conservatives, Liberals to me they are full of self serving idiots on the whole. There will be good mp's among them but where are the next prime ministers?. I don't think the talent pool has been so empty for years when i was younger there seemed to be leaders in every party who were more than capable if given the top job of being able to do it.
Very few are brave enough to be themselves they toe the party line where are the mavericks the ones who have their own opinion whatever the party line is?. Diane Abbot seems to me just another going through the motions doing enough to retain her job. I think many start off going into politics to change things for the better but get lost along the way and end up either corrupt or just not bothered about those they serve-i wish Oliver Cromwell was about to get the lot out of their comfortable seats.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 08, 2017, 10:17:13 am by RedJ »
I take it you know enough MPs personally to make that judgement then.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 10, 2017, 06:30:43 am by hoolahoop »
No I'm with Sammy on this one because if they are out there we aren't getting to see them.

Btw is that her actual hair , in that I mean is it a wig ? We all need to stop Labour bashing though because it benefits no- one . The Right (Tory) aren't being challenged and at least when it was a Coalition they had to fight out daft ideas before they even hit Parliament . It doesn't do for a Party in Power to go virtually unapposed, there ceases to be checks and balances and even the sensible one's in the Tory Party are more minded to keep their heads down than voice their objections.

Labour simply have to get their heads together, sort this leadership and front bench issue out and kick on otherwise the alternative is not worth thinking about . I certainly DON'T want a one Party state and I'm not a Labour  voters- they seem disconnected somehow from the everyday realities that face this country with the exception of one or two shadow ministers.

Please don't get me started on some of the extreme idiots who have been directing Treeza in the Tory Party . These Tory grandees would have been put firmly in their place by a strong Prime Minister.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 10, 2017, 10:14:27 am by RedJ »
Of course he's right in some of the things he's said but to say the vast majority of them are out for themselves is complete rubbish and lazy thinking.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 12, 2017, 02:31:31 am by Sammy Chung was King »
I take it you know enough MPs personally to make that judgement then.

Yes i have mp's coming to dinner regularly my beans and toast are a must on the social circuit.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 12, 2017, 09:40:11 am by Bentley Bullet »
Whether you think he's right or wrong, Farage was a great leader, wasn't he?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 12, 2017, 11:01:49 am by RedJ »
Definitely a great leader. Lying shit bag Kitsono as well.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 12, 2017, 12:14:58 pm by MachoMadness »
Hasn't he quit, like, four times now? Says things, gets people all riled up, and then f**ks off when he has to back it up? Where I come from in darkest Edlo we don't call people like that leaders, just gobshites.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 12, 2017, 01:47:46 pm by Yargo »
Says things, gets people all riled up, and then f**ks off when he has to back it up?
Probably gone playing togger in Denaby backs me owd spadger

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 12, 2017, 09:39:41 pm by tommy toes »
Corbyn has many sensible, workable policies. Why do you suppose 600,000 people  have joined the Labour party to support him and his ideas ffs. But thanks to the complete media hatchet job, clever Establishment Tory led smear tactics and self serving Blairite Labour MPs, we're all fed the line that he's useless and incompetent.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 12, 2017, 10:09:08 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Corbyn has many sensible, workable policies. Why do you suppose 600,000 people  have joined the Labour party to support him and his ideas ffs. But thanks to the complete media hatchet job, clever Establishment Tory led smear tactics and self serving Blairite Labour MPs, we're all fed the line that he's useless and incompetent.

Although membership of Labour has grown under Corbyn, nowhere near that number have joined Labour since Corbyn was elected leader. Membership was about 325,000 when he was elected, it's now about 525,000.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 19, 2017, 01:23:47 pm by wing commander »
   it's pretty easy to blame the press and blairite's Tommy but it's clutching at whispy straws...His own Mp's the people he works with on a daily basis don't think he's good enough to run a country,to the point some are not standing or even standing as independents....The Mirror a paper thats staunch labour don't even support or believe in him either....People can bang on about the increase in Labour membership all they want,but the fact remain the Labour membership are totally disenfranchised from the rest of the British people and elected Labour Mp's....
     The party will pay the price in this election and pay it badly for being to weak to get rid of a man who has many great ideas on how to spend money but none whatsoever on how its going to earn it...

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 02, 2017, 02:54:50 pm by podrover73 »
In the news again today, does not know the correct figures on their policy to bring in new police officers or the budget required  :turd:

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 02, 2017, 08:39:03 pm by not on facebook »
She did not do her sen any favours did she ,but she not be last politician that will make a pigs ear of whatever numbers I guess in her defence .

But it's the way that she tried to back track that got my goat by spouting shite saying that she knew her figures and that she had held six previous interviews that day with no cock ups .

Just stick your hands up and addmit you got mixed up > fcuk I do it all the time

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 02, 2017, 09:15:43 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Have you heard the interview? She realised very quickly that she'd said the wrong word - which can happen to anybody - but the interview as a whole was a complete shambles. She's out of her depth by quite a long way.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 02, 2017, 09:40:12 pm by not on facebook »
I have only heard where she trips her sen up Glynn and not the whole interview.

But way she tried to back track her mistake that wound me up > but it's just not abbot is it as any polictican out there would have done exactly the same I guess .

bahrain rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 03, 2017, 05:52:50 am by bahrain rover »
I heard the interview this morning on BBC world service on my way to work, what a mess. Totally tied up by the interviewer. It followed a interview with May regarding Brexit meeting were she seemed to relish being described as a difficult woman!! All I can say from listening to these two is I am glad I Brexited along time ago!!!! At least the President of where I call home as stood by his words, Rodrigo Roa Duterte is a proper politician.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 03, 2017, 08:58:23 am by Yargo »
Totally tied up by the interviewer.
Eh? He only asked her to explain basic maths,perhaps she had another migraine?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 03, 2017, 09:10:57 am by not on facebook »
Even thou I think that abbot is a complete porker ,I will give her some leeway on this as anyone can get in a muddle and it will happen again by whoever.

Like i have said it's the way they try to wiggle out of it as if we are complete idiots

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 03, 2017, 11:22:09 am by Sprotyrover »
She has just done the most fatal Car crash interview ever on Recruiting Police Officers.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012