Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:13:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner  (Read 2417 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Angela Rayner
« Reply #90 on March 28, 2024, 01:45:47 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I think it's fair to investigate it, if there's nothing there it'll be a pretty quick investigation. It's certainly valid.

Good to see the left embracing right to buy and making money out of property though.. I'm sure they'll reflect that in their policies.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on March 28, 2024, 01:49:51 pm by Sprotyrover »
Yes Angela Rayner has a lot to be grateful to the ‘Scumbag’ Tories For! She is obviously a person of very high principles and has a strict moral code Cough cough!

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on March 28, 2024, 02:50:06 pm by danumdon »
https://www.ft.com/content/2726620e-b6e5-4547-b358-ff4fe175171e

Its a good job she managed to get it bought and sold before this lot get their hands on the policy, oh wait!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on March 28, 2024, 08:48:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Morally, it's perfectly reasonable for McVey to get support for renting a flat. She needs a bolt hole to escape to when her father in law comes to visit. I wouldn't expose anyone to him.

Mind, if she's married to Philip Davies, maybe she's immune to t**ts.

Sweet Lord up in f**king heaven.

Sunak has just given Davies a knighthood.

Presumably for services to "Being an utter Kitson".

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on March 28, 2024, 08:56:42 pm by SydneyRover »
I think it's fair to investigate it, if there's nothing there it'll be a pretty quick investigation. It's certainly valid.

Good to see the left embracing right to buy and making money out of property though.. I'm sure they'll reflect that in their policies.

Ah, the moral code of voting tory aye?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on March 28, 2024, 09:32:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

In a world where you have an infinite number of police officers who cost nothing, you can expect them to investigate every potential crime.

In the real world, the police have to prioritise their efforts, and make judgements on which cases are a) sufficiently important and b) sufficiently likely to have seen a crime commited.

GMP decided this one wasn't something that justified the use of their resources.

Now their resources are being used justifying this decision to a political follow up, inspired by the investigation of someone who has denied HMRC millions upon millions in taxes.

Also, if there were a clear case of tax evasion by Rayner, presumably HMRC would be after her?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on March 28, 2024, 11:15:58 pm by idler »
Yes Angela Rayner has a lot to be grateful to the ‘Scumbag’ Tories For! She is obviously a person of very high principles and has a strict moral code Cough cough!
Let’s say that if the allegations are unfounded the person that raised the issue pays any costs incurred. That would pay for any false accusations coming out of the public purse. Obviously if Angela Rayner is guilty she should pay costs. Unless like Boris she gets legal aid.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on March 29, 2024, 09:57:00 am by tyke1962 »

My thoughts entirely , Rayner who plays on the humble beginnings card bought her council house , if this was 1979 then fair enough when nobody knew how the selling off of council housing would have such a detrimental impact on the lower paid decades later .

Rayner bought her council house knowing full well what the  impact was , she knew it would never be replaced on a sold one , build one basis and yet another council house leaves for the market and never to return to a family in desperate need of one .

Many people probably don't think this is a big issue but to me it is and goes right to the heart of the problems facing families on low incomes today .

Principles of a hyena .

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on March 29, 2024, 10:06:04 am by Filo »
Why can I not see some posts on this thread?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on March 29, 2024, 09:33:33 pm by scawsby steve »
I'm posting this to see what happens. This thread for me ends at post 91, yet in the threads list there's 98 posts, ending with Filo's.

I don't know where the other 7 posts have gone.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on March 30, 2024, 02:57:18 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 30, 2024, 08:18:57 pm by Iberian Red »

Cough, cough

Morals

TinyPortal © 2005-2012