Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:01:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Monday, who's watching both games  (Read 2222 times)

RoversDave

• VSC Member
Monday, who's watching both games
« on March 29, 2013, 09:05:17 am by RoversDave »
Rovers v Swindon 12.15
Dons    v Halifax    15.30

from Dons site

Headlines
< Back
Easter Monday Double Header at the Keepmoat

Wednesday 27th March 2013
Easter Monday Double Header at the Keepmoat Story in brief:
Both the Dons and Doncaster Rovers are in action on Easter Monday

On Monday 1st April, Doncaster Rovers face Swindon Town in an exciting top of the table clash in League 1. With the match brought forward to a 12.15pm kick off due to being shown live on Sky Sports, Doncaster Rovers and Doncaster Rugby League Club have seized the opportunity to run a Club Doncaster event.

Directly following Rovers fixture with Swindon Town, the Dons will take on Halifax RLFC in a Kingstone Press Championship match to complete a fantastic Bank Holiday of sporting action at the Keepmoat Stadium.

Both Rovers and Dons have agreed to put on a special double header price ticket for sports fans wanting to attend both fixtures with an adult being able to access both games for just £30 and children being able to secure a ticket for a full day of bank holiday action for just £5.

Meanwhile season ticket holders for both teams can also gain access to each other clubs fixtures at a discounted price. Full ticket prices are below.

Carl Hall, Chief Executive of the Dons, said: "Easter Bank Holiday will provide a great day of sporting action at Keepmoat Stadium, both the Dons and the Rovers are hoping as many people as possible turn out to watch two fantastic sports teams from Doncaster in two exciting matches."

Chief Executive of Doncaster Rovers, Gavin Baldwin added: "We're delighted to be able to bring Club Doncaster back to Keepmoat Stadium.

"The double header is providing a great day of sporting action for local residents and we hope as many as possible turn out for what promises to be a great day."

Ticket prices for the double header are as follows:

Adults £30
Concessions £20
Children (U16) £5

Meanwhile Dons season ticket holders can purchase a ticket for the Rovers match at the following prices:

Adults £15
Concessions £10
Juniors £1

Doncaster Rovers season ticket holders can purchase a ticket for the Dons match at the following prices:

Adults £10
Concessions £7
Juniors £1

Standard individual match tickets are available at the normal price. For further information please contact the ticket office on 01302 762576.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Monday, who's watching both games
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2013, 09:43:32 am by 1879Rovers »
Busy day for the groundstaff - Good luck

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2013, 11:38:12 am by Mr1Croft »
I think I might stick around for the Dons, havent watched them in years but used to be a regular in the days of the Dragons...

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 29, 2013, 12:50:30 pm by Retdon1 »
Yeah gonna do both

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 29, 2013, 03:09:04 pm by DubaiRover »
gonna have a crack at this COYD steady slurp fest on bank holiday, oh yes.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 29, 2013, 05:36:54 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Err, no. Dons? Don't think so

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 30, 2013, 01:03:27 am by Mr1Croft »

2 different ways of saying no, but yet no explanation, or do you not believe in a community?

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 30, 2013, 01:26:23 am by andysly »
What will they do at the final whistle clear the stands and then get people to come through the turnstiles again ?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 30, 2013, 01:43:00 am by RedJ »

2 different ways of saying no, but yet no explanation, or do you not believe in a community?

That's a bit unfair.

I believe in a community but rugby league bores me shitless.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 30, 2013, 04:27:32 am by Mr1Croft »

That's a bit unfair.

I believe in a community but rugby league bores me shitless.

But that is one way (albeit only your preferred way) of putting it, and not shooting down what has gone on behind the scenes to make this happen in an obvious attempt to encourage a sporting club/community and help increase stadium revenue too...

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 30, 2013, 07:39:42 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Can't abide league. Union yes, rugby league no

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 30, 2013, 07:54:01 pm by The Red Baron »
Each to his own, but I have to say I like Rugby League. On the other hand if two top Union sides were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains.

I won't be staying on for the Dons on Monday, but I wish them well.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 30, 2013, 09:45:27 pm by Al4475 »
Can't do either (gutted) but would probably have stayed behind for the Dons game too!

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 30, 2013, 10:41:20 pm by redwine »
Get off your high horse crofty boy, amazing how supercilious you have become over the past year.

A question was posed.

An answer was given, just because it doesn't fit with your view you decide to attack the poster.

Personally I reckon we could increase the stadium revenue more if we kept four caged alsations at one end of the pitch, unfed for a week and then you with hunks of raw meat tied to your todger at the other end. You would be then asked a number of Rovers related questions. Every wrong answer would move you thirty yards up the pitch towards the, by now rabid snarling dogs, eager to taste the meat. Your third incorrect answer would release the dogs.

I would pay a kings ransom for that show.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012