Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:10:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: NHS  (Read 42997 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: NHS
« Reply #240 on November 27, 2019, 11:58:07 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Talking with hindsight again bb?

Well, actually you're about 9 hours ahead of me Sydney, so you should definately show more hindsight than me.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #241 on November 28, 2019, 12:03:10 am by Bentley Bullet »
Albie, no doubt your comments will appeal to those who struggle to understand and thus find empathy in your opinion of me, but it is very relevant what Boris says.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #242 on November 28, 2019, 12:20:54 am by SydneyRover »
Albie, no doubt your comments will appeal to those who struggle to understand and thus find empathy in your opinion of me, but it is very relevant what Boris says.

And those that have no answer, apparently  :)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #243 on November 28, 2019, 08:48:33 am by Not Now Kato »
Here's a nice publicity photo of Johnson on a recent NHS visit

Want to read the story behind it?

https://twitter.com/HinduMonkey/status/1198924351795605508

I'm absolutely amazed that anyone thinks the NHS is safe in his hands.  Have any of you BoJo supporters bothered to download and read the document I linked to earlier?  No? Thought not, If fact I doubt you'e read further than the first paragraph in the above.  No, You seem to prefer to get your truth from the like of the Sun, Express and Mail!

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #244 on November 28, 2019, 09:05:38 am by bpoolrover »
Anyone could have written that does not mean it’s true

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #245 on November 28, 2019, 09:40:01 am by Not Now Kato »
Anyone could have written that does not mean it’s true

Do you have any proof that it isn't true.  I know people who work in NHS who will tell you of similar experiences - but hey.

Yet you believe, (and perpetrate), the lies in the likes of the Daily Mail which have been openly disproved.  Just because it's in your favourite paper doesn't mean it's true!

I posted a link to a document that proves that the NHS is being discussed, (behind the scenes), as being required to be included in any trade deal with the US.  Have you bothered to read it?  Or do you simply choose to believe an inveterate liar like Johnson who says it isn't?

Edited to say that it's now being discussed on the Jeremy Vine TV show.  Still believe it isn't true?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #246 on November 28, 2019, 09:44:56 am by SydneyRover »
Even taking out the politics and that johnson can't be trusted and looking at a trade deal for what it is-a business deal it doesn't make sense for the US to make a deal that doesn't suit them.

If Johnson gets his way and the UK crashes out where is the leverage going to come from to force a good deal through?

Even with May's deal the US still knows that until a contract is signed the UK pays top dollar.

Johnson would sell his grandmother you would have to be insane to trust him with the NHS, some thing he wants to sell anyway.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:47:13 am by SydneyRover »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on November 28, 2019, 09:47:56 am by bpoolrover »
You posted a link by someone called Hindu monkey who on every tweet supports labour and slags the tories off, I also no many in the nhs who don’t feel the same way

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on November 28, 2019, 09:57:19 am by DonnyOsmond »
You posted a link by someone called Hindu monkey who on every tweet supports labour and slags the tories off, I also no many in the nhs who don’t feel the same way

Hindu Monkey sounds rather sane then.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on November 28, 2019, 10:11:16 am by Not Now Kato »

What has his twitter name got to do with anything?  Why is it wrong to support labour and to slag off the Tories?  You post here under the odd name bpoolrover, support the Tories and slag off Labour.  Notice any similarity?

Now, can you post any links from people in the NHS praising visits by Johnson?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #250 on November 28, 2019, 10:17:18 am by DonnyOsmond »
https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1199979089672757248?s=19

Luckily the NHS is getting 50,000 more nurses.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #251 on November 28, 2019, 10:24:45 am by bpoolrover »

What has his twitter name got to do with anything?  Why is it wrong to support labour and to slag off the Tories?  You post here under the odd name bpoolrover, support the Tories and slag off Labour.  Notice any similarity?

Now, can you post any links from people in the NHS praising visits by Johnson?
 That I can do for you give me 5 mins

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #252 on November 28, 2019, 10:28:19 am by bpoolrover »
This is a letter from a nhs doctor I received it’s a anonymous 1 thou, dear polar bear, today at our local hospital we received a visit from boris, what a kind gentleman he was, he promised us 50k more nurses which is far more than that scruffy labour guy, many of the nurses were desperate to meet boris some even swopping fb details with him, all in all it was a wonderful occasion and will hopefully be repeated soon xxx

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #253 on November 28, 2019, 10:36:21 am by DonnyOsmond »
This is a letter from a nhs doctor I received it’s a anonymous 1 thou, dear polar bear, today at our local hospital we received a visit from boris, what a kind gentleman he was, he promised us 50k more nurses which is far more than that scruffy labour guy, many of the nurses were desperate to meet boris some even swopping fb details with him, all in all it was a wonderful occasion and will hopefully be repeated soon xxx

50k more nurses. :laugh:

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #254 on November 28, 2019, 10:37:52 am by bpoolrover »
That what he said and that’s what he said to the guy in the anonymous letter who are we to disagree

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on November 28, 2019, 10:47:28 am by DonnyOsmond »
That what he said and that’s what he said to the guy in the anonymous letter who are we to disagree

Have you heard the breakdown of the 50k? 19k are already nurses in the NHS, they just plan to keep them. So it's actually 31k.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #256 on November 28, 2019, 10:49:15 am by MachoMadness »

The letter also said Boris was big and strong and can lift a car over his head. And also that Dominic Cummings is the most handsome man in Britain, and so smart and funny too! Also how all the nurses want to Get Brexit Done (TM).

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #257 on November 28, 2019, 10:54:19 am by DonnyOsmond »

The letter also said Boris was big and strong and can lift a car over his head. And also that Dominic Cummings is the most handsome man in Britain, and so smart and funny too! Also how all the nurses want to Get Brexit Done (TM).

Do you have to pay Boris now for saying that?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on November 28, 2019, 10:59:27 am by bpoolrover »

Have you heard the breakdown of the 50k? 19k are already nurses in the NHS, they just plan to keep them. So it's actually 31k. I do t believe for 1 minute that they would get 50 k nurses

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #259 on November 28, 2019, 11:11:33 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Have you heard the breakdown of the 50k? 19k are already nurses in the NHS, they just plan to keep them. So it's actually 31k. I do t believe for 1 minute that they would get 50 k nurses

Of course they won't Bpool.

Because the idiots cut funding for student nurses a few years ago, and the number of home trainees has collapsed.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #260 on November 28, 2019, 11:15:29 am by bpoolrover »

Have you heard the breakdown of the 50k? 19k are already nurses in the NHS, they just plan to keep them. So it's actually 31k.
. I I don’t believe there will be 50 k more nurses

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #261 on November 28, 2019, 11:34:06 am by Not Now Kato »

I see no link bp.  And why would someone, who appears to have difficulty with capital letters and spelling, (unusual for either a Nurse or a Doctor), be writing a letter like that to you.  Or was it something you wrote yourself?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #262 on November 28, 2019, 01:44:23 pm by bpoolrover »
Correct kato pathetic is it not? Do you not think mr monkey could well have done the same?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #263 on November 28, 2019, 02:37:08 pm by Not Now Kato »
Correct kato pathetic is it not? Do you not think mr monkey could well have done the same?

Much of what you write is pathetic bp, so no surprises there.  But as Johnson's visit to that hospital, and what happened there, was discussed on the Jeremy Vine TV show this morning, then no.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #264 on November 28, 2019, 04:34:34 pm by bpoolrover »
No I agree with you all that happened people were shaking and playing hide in rooms to avoid big bad boris

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #265 on November 28, 2019, 05:23:39 pm by wilts rover »
'Do you have a magic nurse tree too as well as a money tree?'

Yesterday Johnson was in Cornwall where he met a group of NHS nurses. The encounter was filmed but judged so embarrassing that BBC and Sky wouldn't show it. Fortunately ITV did

https://twitter.com/ITVNewsPolitics/status/1199655368105836545

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #266 on November 28, 2019, 07:16:19 pm by scawsby steve »
Lets just hope its a hung Parliament

Almost none of them deserve any credit and almost none of them have any creditability left - not that that will bother them in the slightest

Wild predictions / mainfesto promises made on both sides of the divide which we KNOW as "average men in the street" are 99% pie in the sky - and we all KNOW that whoever wins will barely keep a single one of the promises they are spouting now

I am fed up with the f*****g lot of them

Join the club Wolfie mate. I've been saying all of that on here for ages, and have been acused of "lazy thinking".

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #267 on November 28, 2019, 07:34:17 pm by drfchound »
Lets just hope its a hung Parliament

Almost none of them deserve any credit and almost none of them have any creditability left - not that that will bother them in the slightest

Wild predictions / mainfesto promises made on both sides of the divide which we KNOW as "average men in the street" are 99% pie in the sky - and we all KNOW that whoever wins will barely keep a single one of the promises they are spouting now

I am fed up with the f*****g lot of them

Join the club Wolfie mate. I've been saying all of that on here for ages, and have been acused of "lazy thinking".

I have also joined your club Steve but if I post anything similar to what Wolfie has written I get bombarded by people telling me how wrong I am.
Apparently even respected bodies like the IFS are wrong when they question the manifestos of the leading parties.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #268 on November 28, 2019, 08:46:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound. For the fifth or sixth time today, it's not ME saying the IFS is wrong. It's the country's leading macroeconomist.

You could read the article of his that I posted where he explains in detail why he thinks they are wrong.

Or you could just carry on insinuating that people who don't agree with you are argue from a position of bad faith.

Here's a thought. Do you reckon I support Labour's economic policies because they are Labour's? Or because the preponderance of evidence says they are, on balance, better for the country than those of the Tories?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #269 on November 28, 2019, 08:54:07 pm by drfchound »
Hound. For the fifth or sixth time today, it's not ME saying the IFS is wrong. It's the country's leading macroeconomist.

You could read the article of his that I posted where he explains in detail why he thinks they are wrong.

Or you could just carry on insinuating that people who don't agree with you are argue from a position of bad faith.

Here's a thought. Do you reckon I support Labour's economic policies because they are Labour's? Or because the preponderance of evidence says they are, on balance, better for the country than those of the Tories?

Fifth or sixth time today. Really.
Honestly BST, I think you would back the Labour policies come what may.
You would never favour those of the hated Tories.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012