Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:05:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: NHS  (Read 43046 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: NHS
« Reply #450 on December 13, 2019, 09:19:48 pm by drfchound »
It could of course has been due to the large number of Labour supporters who have slit their wrists.

By the way, we haven’t heard from foxbat for a few days.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #451 on December 13, 2019, 09:33:57 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
And the day after a huge Tory win, another record has been broken. For the first time ever, every single A&E unit in the country has missed its waiting time targets. Nice one Tories, nice one...
Tell me how throwing another 100 million pounds or whatever sum you want the government to spend is going to cure waiting lists.
It’s so simple isn’t it. Come on tell me how it’s going to solve it.

We never had waiting time targets missed under a labour government did we. Never never never. :facepalm:

As I said. It’s never happened before. Ever. Never under Tory, Labour or Liberal governments. Until now. If you voted Tory you are part of the problem.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #452 on December 13, 2019, 09:51:35 pm by Bentley Bullet »
HA, that's because you didn't have anywhere near enough people on your side to be part of the cure.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #453 on December 13, 2019, 10:20:45 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
HA, that's because you didn't have anywhere near enough people on your side to be part of the cure.

No BB. It’s because not enough people care about the cure.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #454 on December 13, 2019, 10:25:11 pm by Not Now Kato »
And the day after a huge Tory win, another record has been broken. For the first time ever, every single A&E unit in the country has missed its waiting time targets. Nice one Tories, nice one...
Tell me how throwing another 100 million pounds or whatever sum you want the government to spend is going to cure waiting lists.

We never had waiting time targets missed under a labour government did we. Never never never. :facepalm:

OK Campsall, we know it's failing as it is, so how do YOU suggest it gets fixed?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #455 on December 13, 2019, 10:28:06 pm by Campsall rover »

OK Campsall, we know it's failing as it is, so how do YOU suggest it gets fixed?
Thought I was the one who asked the question. Strange isn’t it i have not received an answer.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #456 on December 13, 2019, 10:30:44 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

Thought I was the one who asked the question. Strange isn’t it i have not received an answer.

You’ve had an answer. You’ve chosen to ignore it.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #457 on December 13, 2019, 10:31:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »

No HA, enough people care about the cure, but most of them don't think Corbyn's idea of curing it was the right one.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 10:34:18 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #458 on December 13, 2019, 10:32:23 pm by Not Now Kato »

Putting more money into he NHS would pay for more equipment, more facilities, more doctors, more nurses and more hospitals, (look how many local hospitals the Tories closed to 'centralise' and 'save money').

OK I've answered your question, now you answer mine!

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #459 on December 13, 2019, 10:33:21 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

No HA, enough people care about the cure, but most of them don't think Corbyn's idea of curing it was the right way.

So the answer lies with the party that have screwed it up?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #460 on December 13, 2019, 10:35:57 pm by Bentley Bullet »
According to the vast majority, yes.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #461 on December 13, 2019, 10:38:01 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
So that justifies what I’ve said BB!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #462 on December 13, 2019, 10:40:39 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Why does it justify what you said, Herbert?

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #463 on December 13, 2019, 10:45:26 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
That the party who’ve continually reduced funding for the NHS have suddenly convinced people that they’re the party to make it work! BB, the Tories have never, ever considered the NHS as anything other than a drain of the countries resources. Do the latest A&E figures mean nothing?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #464 on December 13, 2019, 10:52:56 pm by Campsall rover »

As I said. It’s never happened before. Ever. Never under Tory, Labour or Liberal governments. Until now. If you voted Tory you are part of the problem.
But there have been waiting time targets not met under Labour. Yes or No?

The NHS is a national problem. Not a Tory or Labour problem. There is no quick fix. If there was it would have been sorted by Labour between 1997 and 2010
What did labour do. Did they build new hospitals did they put a massive investment into the NHS? No they did not.

No the Labour Party masquerade as being the party of the people, the party of the working class & what a dreadful mess they have made of that.
Any way please tell me what being working class means or what being middle class means in 2019

I hate the class word because i don’t believe in it. What makes someone working class or middle class.
Where is the distinguishing line between the two.

So example. 40 year old man who’s father was a miner and he has a job as a senior manager in a middle size or large company. What class is he? Load of old 1970’s tosh. Please can we confine class to the history books where it belongs.
Blue collar or white collar are all workers are they not. It really is a load of garbage. Bin it where it belongs.

The Labour Party need to bin it or they are history. If they don’t appeal to a very wide range of income groups then they are never going to govern this country again.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #465 on December 13, 2019, 10:58:22 pm by SydneyRover »
Campsal it's the third chart down you need to look at

https://fullfact.org/health/spending-english-nhs/

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #466 on December 13, 2019, 11:00:56 pm by Campsall rover »
That the party who’ve continually reduced funding for the NHS have suddenly convinced people that they’re the party to make it work! BB, the Tories have never, ever considered the NHS as anything other than a drain of the countries resources. Do the latest A&E figures mean nothing?
Herbert I enjoy reading your posts on the football site but i can’t believe how blinkered you are with regards to politics.
You talk as though you have been brain washed by the Labour Party to actually believe in what you are saying.
Your opinion and i am not being offensive just astonished at your very left wing politics.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #467 on December 13, 2019, 11:03:29 pm by SydneyRover »
Just look at the chart campsal it's not politics it's fact

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #468 on December 13, 2019, 11:10:03 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Herbert I enjoy reading your posts on the football site but i can’t believe how blinkered you are with regards to politics.
You talk as though you have been brain washed by the Labour Party to actually believe in what you are saying.
Your opinion and i am not being offensive just astonished at your very left wing politics.

Thanks Campsall. However, you can’t argue with the fact the A&E waiting time’s are the worst EVER! How can you possibly claim this is Labour brainwashing!!! I’m genuinely astounded you’d make such a claim!

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #469 on December 13, 2019, 11:11:19 pm by Campsall rover »

Putting more money into he NHS would pay for more equipment, more facilities, more doctors, more nurses and more hospitals, (look how many local hospitals the Tories closed to 'centralise' and 'save money').

Boris Has said 6 new hospitals to be built immediately and a total of 40 over the next few years.
That’s a massive investment in the NHS.
Did Labour do that? Think we know the answer to that one.

The point is if we don’t have a strong economy nothing will get done will it. The electorate certainly didn’t trust Labour with that task did they. Seen the shambles they leave the country in after each of their terms.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #470 on December 13, 2019, 11:14:52 pm by SydneyRover »
changing the argument campsal look at the chart at tell us who spent more on the nhs.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #471 on December 13, 2019, 11:17:58 pm by Campsall rover »

Thanks Campsall. However, you can’t argue with the fact the A&E waiting time’s are the worst EVER! How can you possibly claim this is Labour brainwashing!!! I’m genuinely astounded you’d make such a claim!
No I am not arguing about it at all. It’s shocking but to blame it all on Tory policies is just wrong when the previous Labour government never invested what was needed in the NHS..

It’s just using the NHS to score political points. There is a much wider issue to sorting the NHS problems.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #472 on December 13, 2019, 11:19:14 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

Boris Has said 6 new hospitals to be built immediately and a total of 40 over the next few years.

The point is if we don’t have a strong economy nothing will get done will it. The electorate certainly didn’t trust Labour with that task did they. Seen the shambles they leave the country in after each of their terms.
[/quote

Campsall, the Tories have had almost a decade to sort out the NHS!! How much longer do they need? Where have they suddenly found this money from for 40 new hospitals (which I guarantee you won’t happen)? History tells us they’ve always viewed the NHS as an albatross around the neck of the country. Why you believe Boris (who’s a proven bullshitter don’t forget) is beyond me. There will not be 40 new hospitals Campsall.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #473 on December 13, 2019, 11:20:14 pm by SydneyRover »
campsall you haven't read the chart have you or you wouldn't be making yourself look so foolish

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #474 on December 13, 2019, 11:23:46 pm by drfchound »

[/quote

Campsall, the Tories have had almost a decade to sort out the NHS!! How much longer do they need? Where have they suddenly found this money from for 40 new hospitals (which I guarantee you won’t happen)? History tells us they’ve always viewed the NHS as an albatross around the neck of the country. Why you believe Boris (who’s a proven bullshitter don’t forget) is beyond me. There will not be 40 new hospitals Campsall.

HA, without wishing to create a big argument, you ask where the Tories are going to get the money for the investment in the NHS.
It could be said it will come from a similar place to where a Labour were going to find it to fund all the free stuff that their manifesto promised us.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #475 on December 13, 2019, 11:26:05 pm by SydneyRover »
So you think johnson is going to tax the rich and close tax loopholes for business hound?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #476 on December 13, 2019, 11:27:41 pm by drfchound »
So you think johnson is going to tax the rich and close tax loopholes for business hound?

Do I?
Sorry, I don’t remember writing that.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #477 on December 13, 2019, 11:29:14 pm by SydneyRover »
but that's where labour were going to start and you did say ...... money from the same place bb

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #478 on December 13, 2019, 11:32:55 pm by drfchound »
I actually said “it could be said that it might come from a similar place to where Labour were going to find it” and I never mentioned BB.

Facts sir, get them right.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #479 on December 13, 2019, 11:35:17 pm by SydneyRover »
so that's where taxing the rich and closing tax loopholes for business enters the frame hound

TinyPortal © 2005-2012