Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:56:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brian McDermott  (Read 16455 times)

DRNaith

• VSC Member
Re: Brian McDermott
« Reply #60 on October 02, 2014, 11:56:34 am by DRNaith »
It's obvious Dickov has no funds available, he's stated in many interviews that he'd go cap in hand to the board if needs be.

Doesn't that then reitterate that he doesn't think there's need?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on October 02, 2014, 03:55:07 pm by DonnyRTID »
No, it's a catch 22 situation. If he gets money for loan players now then injuries occur further down the line, he'd be scuppered!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on October 02, 2014, 04:26:01 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I don't think we've seen enough of Main to say that he's not the answer. That's foolish. He seems bright to me and gives us some oomph up front.
I wasn't saying he wouldn't help but scoring goals is only half an issue, the conceding part is far worse in my opinion

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on October 03, 2014, 02:11:02 am by Sammy Chung was King »
It's obvious Dickov has no funds available, he's stated in many interviews that he'd go cap in hand to the board if needs be.

Well then he needs to be calling on some of the big clubs and explaining that the pot he had in the corner of his office, to piss in, has now also been removed, and that anyone ready for first team action in Lg1, who wont require a proportion of wages and fee's covering, are very welcome to help fix our dire situation (and his job).

The problem is he can't find the pot that he used to p..s in,because somebody put it out for the Rag man.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on January 28, 2021, 06:03:10 pm by Janso »
Random post of the century goes to...

darren Moore
I wantd moore back in 2014

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on January 28, 2021, 06:39:13 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
SCWK. Hope he's okay. Not been active for over 3 years.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on January 28, 2021, 06:42:49 pm by Janso »
Probably stuck at one of his scouting missions.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on January 28, 2021, 06:43:56 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Probably stuck at one of his scouting missions.

Been some outstanding individuals on this forum over the years.

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on January 28, 2021, 06:52:11 pm by afro goal machine »

darren Moore

Well curiosity has got the better of me. How the f**k did you come across this gem from 2014
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:55:06 pm by afro goal machine »

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on January 28, 2021, 07:26:44 pm by Janso »

darren Moore

Well curiosity has got the better of me. How the f**k did you come across this gem from 2014

Keith posted earlier tonight the thing about Moore in 2014 but then for reasons that escape me he's deleted it.  :laugh:

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on January 28, 2021, 08:16:30 pm by since-1969 »
Ideal manager for us,plays good football,organises his teams and knows how to produce a good youth system,he's a football man unemployed,give him a decent wage and a chance of succeeding and i'm sure he would take the job.
] WHY .. don’t we have a manager worth his weight in GOLD !!!

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on January 28, 2021, 08:27:35 pm by Chris Black come back »
Here's a radical idea. Why don't we stop looking at other managers and get behind PD. Excuse me if I'm wrong but I thought we were supposedly SUPPORTERS.
Yes I do get frustrated, but I get behind the team. Let's leave it to others to decide how the budget is sorted, where, when and how. Let's get down to the KM and buy tickets for a local derby with the Iron.
We all have opinions,with some a little radical for me. There are times I believe we should have random drug testing for supporters before they come on this site.
Scunny wil be licking their lips this weekend. Not because they're on a good run, as they're clearly not. Rus Wilcox will say get stuck into them early and the fans will turn on them.Get behind OUR team and walk away from Scunny knowing YOU gave YOUR total support. Thanks.

Think this post has not aged so well...

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on January 28, 2021, 08:29:24 pm by Chris Black come back »

Main's absence has been a big loss for us, and don't forget we had Jones and Tyson out the last game.
We've had loads of inexperienced kids on the bench all season and PD just doesn't have anyone to turn to if he wants to make changes and shake up the team.
There seems to be a deafening silence from the club as to when Main and Jones will be back and whether or not the funds are there to bring loan signings in.
What's the point of IRWT when there is such a lack of information from the club and the fans are treated badly?
When is the new chairman going to tell us of his hopes and aspirations for the club and become more publicity savvy?
When will we be told how much of the profit the stadium is making is being put into the playing budget?
Or whether Sheffield Eagles will be playing at the Keepmoat next season, and how much they will pay for the privilege?
Dickov is getting all the flak at the moment but don't let's kid ourselves that everything in the garden elsewhere is rosy.
I just hope he gets a fair crack of the whip and the backing to show whether he can be a successful manager or not.
Although, if it's all about sustainability then just staying in the division and sustaining our position should be good enough for the owners this season.

Opening line here as well.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on January 28, 2021, 09:37:30 pm by Drover »

Maybe his username is Keith82 now?

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on January 29, 2021, 12:02:23 am by Monkcaster_Rover »

Maybe his username is Keith82 now?

Will the real (fake) Sammy Chung please stand up?

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on January 29, 2021, 04:06:33 am by keith79 »
Was talking to someone at work about darren Moore and I told him I wanted him as manager years ago. I looked back and found the post. Took a screen shot of the post and sent it to him.. sorry

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on January 29, 2021, 07:53:05 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
Was talking to someone at work about darren Moore and I told him I wanted him as manager years ago. I looked back and found the post. Took a screen shot of the post and sent it to him.. sorry

No need to apologise. Superb shout & well remembered.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on January 29, 2021, 09:07:48 am by Janso »
Wasn't a dig, by the way.  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012